Smoothies are the perfect snack or breakfast. Useful, nutritious, so tasty and varied! A real help to the body in the form of vitamins and minerals. To combine various vegetables with any fruit and berries is very easy.
- Wash the fruit, cut into slices and put in a blender. Do not use the core.
- Pour milk into it and grind everything to homogeneity.
- Add cinnamon, stir again, and then pour into glasses.
Preparation takes 10 minutes.
How many calories — 67.
- Remove the peel from a banana, break the pulp in small pieces or cut, place in a blender.
- Remove the skin from the washed apple, cut the seed box. The flesh slices add to the banana.
- Add milk and yoghurt. For the diet option, you need to take low-fat dairy products.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon and smash everything until smooth.
- If desired, add ice. Serve immediately so that the banana does not darken.
Preparation takes 7 minutes.
How many calories — 34.
- Peel the fruit and cut them into pieces.
- Celery stalk without leaves should be washed, then finely chopped and combined in a blender with fruit.
- Pour in water and smash, and then immediately serve.
It will take about cooking — 12 minutes.
How many calories — 25.
- Peel the apple and cucumber. They need to cut into slices and lay in the bowl of a blender. Seed box should not be used.
- Free dates from pits and add to other products.
- Celery chop into rings, mix with the ingredients in the same blender.
- Pour in a little lemon juice and a glass of water.
- Kill all together to the same texture. Serve in chilled glasses, garnished with a sprig of mint.
It will take about cooking — 15 minutes.
How many calories — 58.
- Cut the “golden” without a core and put it in the blender bowl. Add lemon juice and smash. This will protect the fruit from darkening.
- Next, add the peeled banana slices and the same peeled kiwi slices. Beat again.
- Pour the yogurt without additives, sweeten with honey (optional) and again smash to a state of thick cream.
- Drink immediately, garnished with a slice of lemon.
We have other recipes for this delicious drink. Kiwi smoothies — a storehouse of vitamins and delicious delicacy.
Here our cooks will teach you how to make a healthy banana smoothie.
And here is a whole collection — 16 super-vitamin smoothies for breakfast. Try everyone!
It will take 8 minutes to prepare.
How many calories — 38.
- Peel the carrot peel and cut the fruit into rings.
- It is not necessary to scrape off the peel from an apple, but the seed box needs to be removed. Cut into slices and add to carrots.
- Put the washed parsley here. Tear up the salad and add it too.
- Smash in a blender. If the fluid is low, you can add some water. Then serve immediately.
It will take 13 minutes to prepare.
How many calories — 55.
- With all the fruit you need to remove the peel, chop the flesh itself into pieces and put it in the blender bowl.
- Pour in some milk and add sugar, which can be easily replaced with honey or not at all.
- Beat until thick homogeneity, then serve, garnished with an orange slice or other fruit.
It will take 6 minutes to prepare.
How many calories — 46.
How to cook:
- Remove all peel, tails and seeds from fruit. Tight cores cut too.
- Pulp chop and put in a blender.
- Add a pinch of nutmeg here and smash everything into a puree.
- Then dilute it with milk and juice, stir again and pour into tall glasses.
It will take on cooking — 10 minutes.
How many calories — 65.
- Peel the mandarins, peel the lobes from the white fibers, put them in the bowl.
- With the rest of the fruits, too, remove the peel, cut the flesh and add to the tangerines. Seeds do not use.
- Grind up It will take about two minutes to get a uniform liquid.
- Pour by glass or store in the refrigerator for too long under the lid. Acid tangerines will not darken other fruits, but vitamins disappear pretty quickly.
It will take on cooking — 17 minutes.
How many calories — 45.
- With the help of a peeler, remove the skin from carrots and apples, as well as from ginger.
- Large fruits cut into slices, and ginger very finely grate. Transfer to bowl.
- Here also add pieces of peach, pre-washed and peeled.
- Pour in peach juice products (it can be replaced by another), and also add two spoons of thick yogurt. You can add spices to taste.
- Beat everything for two minutes and then can be consumed.
It will take on cooking — 25 minutes.
How many calories — 38.
- Remove the peel from the pumpkin, as well as scrub all the seeds. Cut into thin slices.
- Put them in a steamer or on a special basket over boiling water and let them cook until soft. It takes about fifteen minutes, maybe twenty.
- The remaining fruits must be freed from seeds and peel, cut into several pieces.
- Together with the finished pumpkin put them in a blender and kill. Taste, add cinnamon and the desired amount of honey or sugar.
- Beat until sugar is completely dissolved and then serve.
It will take about cooking — 20 minutes.
How many calories — 80.
- First you need to soak the oatmeal in warm milk and leave it under the lid to swell. During this time, the milk should not be completely absorbed. If the flakes remain dry, add more milk, you can even cold.
- Remove the tails from the strawberries, wash the berries and cut them into several pieces.
- Peeled apples should be cut into slices and mixed with strawberries in a blender.
- Smash foods in mashed potatoes with cottage cheese. Its fat content can be selected to taste, as well as the consistency.
- Add honey and soft oatmeal to the curd mass and beat again. If it turned out too thick, for example, the fruit did not give enough juice, then pour more cold milk and beat again.
- Pour everything into wide glasses, sprinkle with almond flakes on top. You can also fill a pinch of cocoa or nutmeg.
For the original flavor, use lime zest, grated chocolate, coconut chips, nut flour, etc.
These products can also be used for decoration, but toppings will be even more delicious: chocolate, caramel, etc.
Everyone will be able to make smoothies to their liking, and at the same time it is not necessary to use dairy products. The main thing is to drink them immediately in order to have time to get all the vitamins and feel the taste.