Salmon Tartlets — Delicious Fast Food Snack
How to make a tasty, but easy to prepare dish? Put the salmon in tartlets, turning it into an elegant, festive snack.
In this recipe, one of the main ingredients is cream cheese. His taste is delicate, delicate, salted fish, he is particularly suitable.
- Hands tear the leaves of lettuce Romaine and Lollo-Rosso. Fish cut into strips, cheese — into thin slices.
- Lettuce leaves pour oil.
- Arrange on tartlets, place sliced salmon, cherry tomatoes and cheese on top. Add salt to taste, decorate with a thin slice of lemon.
There are many recipes for how to make a snack in tartlets with fish. But there is always one, easy to prepare, which will require a minimum of time, and the result will delight even the most sophisticated chefs.
- 200 g salmon slightly salted;
- 350 grams of soft cheese with a creamy taste;
- 12-16 tartlets;
- a bunch of (small) fresh dill.
Cooking: 20 minutes.
Portion value: 203 kcal.
- In a bowl, carefully knead the cheese, adding chopped dill and a little salmon, cut into small cubes.
- Cut the rest of the fish into thin strips. It is easy to do this if you preserve a piece of fish in the freezer (5 min.).
- Fill tartlets with cheese mixture to the very edges. Fold the salmon strips with a straw and place on the cheese. Decorate with a sprig of dill.
Tartlets filled with salmon, decorated with red caviar — this is the most suitable appetizer for a gala dinner.
- 3 avocados;
- 150 curd cheese;
- 100 g red caviar;
- 1 cucumber;
- 300 g lightly salted salmon;
- ½ lemon;
- pepper to taste.
Time: 15-20 minutes. Each serving: 195 kcal.
- Cut the salmon into thin plates and place them on the bottom of each basket.
- Cucumber, chopped rings, put on the fish (one ringlet on a tartlet).
- The remaining plates of salmon, curd chopped cheese in a bowl blender.
- Peel avocado fruit, remove the bones. Mix avocado pulp, lemon juice, ground pepper and a little salt in a blender container.
- Put both mixtures in each basket, put a teaspoon of red caviar and arugula leaf on top.
In just a few minutes you will have on the table an original and tasty snack. For fish, prepare a mixture of avocado, spices, sour cream and greens.
- 16-18 tartlets;
- 200 g fresh cucumbers;
- 300 g smoked salmon;
- 2 avocados;
- 2 onions;
- 180 g thick sour cream;
- some fresh parsley;
- 1 lemon (for juice);
- 1 pinch of ground paprika;
- ground black pepper, salt to taste;
- garlic, hot pepper at its discretion.
Cooking time: 20 min.
Portion value: 205 kcal.
- Prepare guacamole: put chopped onion, parsley, peeled avocado pulp, spices, salt, sour cream in a blender bowl, mix everything until a homogeneous consistency.
- Baskets filled with cooked avocado mixture. Fillet of fish, thinly chop fresh cucumber, roll up and add to each basket. Decorate with parsley leaves.
Tasty, moderately salty fillet of salmon — just what we need. Add the pickled cucumber, red onion, boiled rice, salmon caviar to the fish, put all this wealth in tartlets and serve. To support the festivity, decorate with caviar on top.
- 1 pack of tartlets;
- 150 g salted salmon;
- 50 grams of rice;
- 1 pickled cucumber;
- 1 red onion;
- 10 g of mayonnaise with lemon juice;
- 10 ml of lemon juice;
- 50 g salmon caviar.
Cooking: 10-15 minutes.
Caloric content: 208 kcal.
- Cut the salmon, pickled cucumber cubes. Chop the red onion.
- Boil rice until cooked according to the instructions on the box.
- Combine the prepared ingredients, add caviar (leave a little for decoration), dress with mayonnaise, mix gently.
- Fill the baskets with the prepared filling. Top with red caviar.
In the video — a quick cooking option for tartlets with salmon and red caviar:
We advise you to prepare tartlets yourself from potatoes, stuff them with salmon and greens. It will turn out unusually tasty and original. Preparing a snack quickly, easily. A combination of lightly salted fish with fragrant greens and fresh potatoes is just great.
- 2 potatoes;
- 30 grams of flour;
- 20 ml of an odorless vegetable oil;
- 150g lightly salted salmon;
- 1 red onion;
- 1 handful of capers;
- 3 olives;
- 1 lemon;
- to taste fresh dill;
- to taste the salt.
The number of calories: 210 kcal.
- Prepare the potato dough. Grate peeled potatoes using a large grater. Squeeze out the potato mass from excess fluid. Then put in a dish, add 30 g of flour, a couple of drops of vegetable oil, salt, mix everything.
- Bake tartlets. Grease tartlets (or cupcakes), put potato dough in them, spreading them evenly along the bottom and edges. Put the molds in a hot oven for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the stuffing. Cut the salmon into small cubes. Red onion, olives, dill, finely chop capers, remove the zest from the lemon with a fine grater. Mix everything, season with oil and lemon juice.
- Fill the finished potato baskets with stuffing.
Tartlets with chicken, mushrooms and cheese are tasty. Here you will find a recipe.
Here you can see more recipes tartlets with red fish.
Original and tasty options for toppings:
- Avocado cut in half, free from the bone and a spoon to choose the pulp, put it in a blender container. Add lemon juice, curd cheese, salt, pepper. Beat the ingredients into a smooth paste. Avocados should be ripe and oily, with no dark spots inside. You need a small lemon, and in order to get a good juice out of it, you need to roll it on a hard surface, pressing it with your palm.
- Tartlets can be filled with salmon mousse. To do this, 200 g of salted salmon, beat in a bowl of a blender with 50 ml of thick cream. Separately, dilute 10 g of gelatin in 50 ml of warm cream, cool and combine with fish mass. You can add a couple of drops of brandy. Put the mousse in a culinary bag and fill the baskets. Garnish with salmon caviar and fresh herbs. If there is no special bag, you can put the mousse in a regular plastic bag by making a hole in it.
- Tartlets are not necessary to buy in the store, they can be prepared in your own kitchen. According to the recipe, make shortbread dough, roll it out thinly, put it into greased butter cake molds, send them to an oven preheated to 180ºC for about 10 minutes.
The video is a very simple recipe for making delicious tartlets with fish:
For a snack, you can make salmon tartlets. The key to success is a good quality fish, and delicate flavor will be given by curd or cream cheese. Next, the taste of the filling can be made by adding red caviar, capers, greens, avocado and spices.