How to quickly and tasty cook an omelet in a slow cooker
An omelet is a very tender and at the same time airy dish that everyone is used to eating for breakfast. Cooking is simple and easy. Even an inexperienced housewife can handle this business.
To do this, it is enough to have eggs, milk and butter. And if you show a little imagination, then you can put tomatoes, cheese, sausage or even fish into it. But in the end, it still turns out to be an excellent and original morning dish, which is able to saturate until the very dinner.
- Chicken eggs should be washed or wiped with a damp cloth, the shell should be clean;
- We break and we spread in deep ware. You can add a little salt;
- Then pour milk or cream to the eggs. All mix well with a fork. Chicken eggs should be evenly spread throughout the mixture. If desired, the mixture can be slightly salted;
- Vegetable oil is poured into a multicooker cup, select the “Heated” mode and heat the oil for about 5-10 minutes;
- Next, turn off the “Heating” mode, fill in the omelet mix, set the “Baking” program;
- Close the slow cooker with a lid and leave to cook an omelet for about 20 minutes;
- While he is preparing, let’s do some greens. Dill and parsley sprigs are washed and dried, they should not be water. As dill and parsley will be dry, chop them with a knife into small pieces;
- After the sound signal, we leave an omelet in a slow cooker for 10-15 minutes to make it reach;
- Next, cut it with a spatula into portions and spread on plates;
- The top is decorated with pieces of greenery and served to the table.
We will need the following:
- 4 chicken eggs;
- A glass of milk;
- 10-15 pieces of shrimp;
- 100 grams of ham;
- Green Peas — 2 large spoons;
- Canned corn — 2 large spoons;
- The fourth part of the onion;
- ½ carrot;
- One tomato;
- A small slice of hard cheese;
- A small slice of soft cheese — cheese, feta;
- Lemon — half;
- Dill, parsley, green onions — all 3 branches;
- Garlic — 1 clove;
- Vegetable oil;
Cooking time — 35-40 minutes.
Go to cooking:
- Clean the carrots, rinse and cut into two halves. One half cut into small pieces;
- We clean the onion from the husk and divide it into 4 parts. One part is cut into small squares;
- Pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the slow cooker, set the program “Extinguishing” and warm it up;
- On the heated oil lay out the vegetable cutting, fry for a couple of minutes and turn off;
- Next, cut the ham and shrimp into small sticks and fall asleep in a slow cooker with vegetables;
- Next we start canned green peas and canned corn, mix and fry everything;
- Tomato cut into small cubes, half a lemon in thin slices and spread in a slow cooker to the other components;
- Put chicken eggs into a deep cup, add milk and add some salt;
- Cheese hard varieties of three in small chips and fall asleep in a mixture of eggs and milk, add salt and stir with a fork or whisk. There should be a uniform mixture;
- Next, this mixture is poured into the slow cooker to the remaining ingredients;
- Rinse the parsley, dill, green onion, shake off the water and cut into small pieces;
- Cheese cut into medium cubes and fall asleep with greens in a slow cooker;
- Next, we expose the program «Quenching» and simmer for about 30 minutes;
- Approximately 5 minutes before the end of cooking, the slow cooker will need to be opened and, using a spatula, separate the frytatta at the edges and cut into portions. Due to this, omelet is better baked;
- At the end of the omelet put on plates and serve for breakfast.
- Chicken eggs — 5 pieces;
- 300 ml of milk or cream;
- A slice of hard cheese per 100 grams;
- A bit of butter;
- 1 large spoon of semolina;
- Dill and parsley — a few twigs;
- A bit of salt.
Cooking time — 30 minutes.
- Chicken eggs break and put in a deep bowl;
- Fill them with milk and mix thoroughly until a homogeneous structure;
- Piece of cheese, grate in small chips and pour it into a mixture of milk and eggs. All mix up with a fork or whisk;
- Rinse parsley with dill, shake and cut with a knife into small pieces;
- We pour greens into the liquid mixture and mix them again so that the greens are evenly distributed throughout the mixture;
- Next, the multicooker capacity is coated with a small piece of butter and sprinkled with semolina on all sides;
- Fill the greased cup with egg-milk mixture and close the lid;
- Select the «Baking» mode and cook for 20-25 minutes.
What components will be needed:
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 100 grams of salted salmon;
- 50 grams of soft cheese;
- 50 grams of butter;
- Vodka — 30 ml;
- Dill, parsley — 4-6 sprigs;
- Salt and spices.
Cooking time — 30 minutes.
Go to cooking:
- We break eggs, we spread in a deep cup, we add salt, spices and a little vodka. All whisk whisk or fork;
- Salmon cut into thin strips;
- We heat the capacity of the multicooker with a piece of butter, select the “Baking” mode and heat it up;
- Pour the egg mixture into the heated cup of the multicooker;
- As soon as the edges of the omelet become ruddy, and the middle of the still liquid lay out the pieces of salmon;
- Rinse the dill and parsley branches, shake and cut with a knife into small pieces;
- Next, sprinkle with greens top omelet;
- After this, the edges are wrapped in the form of an envelope or a roll;
- Close the slow cooker with a lid and leave for another 2-3 minutes.
Meat rolls with filling recipes with photos and step by step recommendations. Stuffing of vegetables, eggs, another type of meat or mushrooms. Read how to cook.
Watch our Eat at Home video with step-by-step recommendations on making the classic recipe for the New York cheesecake. Read the recommendations of experienced chefs in our article.
How to cook a festive dinner in a hurry, if the guests suddenly descended. Read the recipes of interesting and original dishes, delicious variations of traditional and interesting solutions for serving. Here you will find the best solutions.
Components for cooking:
- Chicken eggs — 4 pieces;
- Milk — 150 ml;
- A piece of butter for lubrication;
- 2 cups hot water;
- A bit of salt and spice.
Cooking time — 15 minutes.
We proceed to cooking:
- We break eggs, we spread in a bowl, we add salt and we season with spices;
- Next, pour all the milk and whisk until homogeneous;
- In a special cup for steaming, place the molds, oil them and pour the egg mixture into them;
- Put everything in the multicooker container, pour 2 cups of hot water;
- Select the mode «Steamer» and cook for about 10 minutes;
- At the end of the omelette cup take out and serve on the table.
- If you separate the whites well into the fluffy foam of the squirrel, then the omelet will turn out to be airy;
- You can add pieces of sausage, mushrooms, chicken meat and any other vegetables to this dish;
- If you use tomatoes, then they do not need to remove the skin. Otherwise, they will spread, and you will get an ordinary tomato puree.
Well, now you know how to make a delicious and aromatic breakfast. An omelette cooked according to these recipes is always airy and fluffy. And if you season it with spices and herbs, it will generally be an excellent treat, which you will prepare every day.