The taste of meatballs is familiar to each of us: juicy and fragrant, accompanied by air mashed potatoes, they created the perfect tandem for a hearty lunch or dinner after a hard day’s work.
The traditional guide for cooking meatballs in a pan will allow using a minimum of kitchen equipment to prepare a dish worthy of the best restaurants of national cuisine.
Step number 1. In the minced meat minced meat, add spices.
Step number 2. Round pre-cooked rice to semi-finished state, rinse under water, lightly dry and send to the meat-egg mixture.
Step number 3. Finely chop the onion, then send it to the pan to the boiling vegetable oil. Spend up to 10 minutes to fry. Golden onion mass carefully mix in minced meat.
Step number 4. From the resulting mass blind balls, some of which are placed on the board and send to the freezer.
Step number 5. Start cooking the second part of the dish. To do this, clean the vegetables. Rub carrots into strips and chop onions. 15 minutes simmer the ingredients in a pan with vegetable oil.
Step number 6. Add steamed meatballs and some water to steamed vegetables. For 20 minutes, cover the dish with a lid, thereby creating conditions for extinguishing.
Step number 7. As long as the meat-vegetable portion of the dish reaches the standard, enjoy sour cream sauce: mix sour cream with a few tablespoons of water, salt and seasonings.
Step number 8. Mix sour cream sauce and meatballs.
It will take 5-10 minutes for the dish to infuse: you will just have time to set the table and collect all the home ones, if they have not yet come running to smell.
Meatballs in cream sauce, baked in the oven
Products for meatballs in the oven:
- Meat (pig-beef mix) — 1000 g;
- Onion — 1 pc .;
- Garlic — 2 cloves;
- Rice (peeled) — ¾ cup;
- A large egg — 1 pc .;
- Salt, pepper — to taste.
Do not forget about the products for gravy:
- 0.5 liters of sour cream;
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of flour;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- Sunflower oil.
The total time spent on cooking meatballs is about 1 hour. Calorie dishes — 218 kcal.
Step by step instructions for cooking meatballs in an oven in sour cream sauce:
- Wash and boil rice until half ready. Drain the «broth» from it. Semi-cooked rice to flow through running water;
- Put the meat base, garlic cloves and onion head into the meat grinder;
- Add egg and rice to the meat mixture, salt and season;
- Beat off the ground meat — this trick will give the stuffing elasticity and uniformity;
- Form balls of meatballs with a radius of 10-15 mm;
- Place the meatballs on a pre-oiled baking tray;
- Peel, finely chop, and after — fry vegetables for no longer than 5 minutes;
- After adding flour, roast for a few minutes;
- Stir sour cream into the roasted vegetable mass, which is then brought to a boil;
- Pour the sauce into a pan with meatballs;
- Allow 40-45 minutes for baking in the oven.
A delicious recipe for meatballs in a variation of tomato paste and sour cream sauce is ideal for the summer. You can invite all your friends to a delicious open-air dinner: they will no doubt be delighted with the gastronomic component of the meeting.
Before cooking, stock up on these products:
- Pork minced meat — ½ kg;
- Bread — 100 g;
- Rice — 50 g;
- Onions — 2 pcs .;
- Salt — 1.5 tsp;
- Flour — 4/5 cup;
- Tomato paste — 60 g;
- Creamy (non-spread) butter — 50 g;
- Sour cream — ¼ kg;
- Milk — 150 ml;
- Red and black pepper — to your liking.
On cooking meat dishes will have to spend about 1 hour. Calorie meatballs in sour cream sauce with tomatoes is about 190 kcal / per 100 g of product.
Wash the bread first with milk. Onions give a cubic shape and fry in a hot frying pan, smeared with vegetable oil.
Boil grits in the ratio of rice to water as 1: 6 to semi-cooked condition. It takes an average of 10-20 minutes. Drain excess water.
Turn meat cutting into stuffing, dilute the milk-bread mixture, boiled rice, salt, pepper. Stir and thoroughly repel.
Roll the balls with a radius of 2-3 cm from the obtained meat mass. Before frying in boiling vegetable oil, they should be rolled in flour — this will give the meatballs a golden crust.
Put meatballs on the bottom of a deep container, then sprinkle with tomato-sour cream sauce cooked by roasting mixed melted butter with flour and tomato paste for a few minutes, add sour cream and some water, salt and spices and bring to a boil.
Sauce poured meatballs bake at a temperature of 200 degrees for about half an hour.
Read how to cook meatballs from minced chicken so that the meat is not fresh, but the taste of the dish is excellent.
Take note of the recipes for meat pies. Incredibly delicious recipes in our article.
Do you like Italian cuisine, but do not like to stand at the stove for a long time? Try cooking lasagna with ground pita bread.
The recipe of cooking fish croquettes in a sauce of sour cream in a slow cooker
Planning to arrange a fish day at home? Then write down the recipe soon!
In the required grocery list:
- ½ kg of fish fillet;
- 100 ml of milk;
- 100 grams of bread;
- 1 onion;
- 1 egg;
- Salt, lemon juice — to your liking.
Regarding the quantity of products for gravy:
- 30 g butter (non-spread) butter;
- 60 g of flour;
- 100 ml of broth / water (purified);
- 50 g sour cream;
- 1 PC. chicken egg yolk;
- Salt, dill, lemon juice — to your liking.
The number of hours that can be spent on cooking meatballs from fish is 1 hour. The caloric value of 100 g of culinary masterpiece has an indicator of 159 kcal.
- Crusted bread put in milk;
- Peel and chop the onion;
- Wash fish fillets, drain and divide into large pieces;
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon, and drain the excess milk from the bread;
- To the minced fish, add all the ingredients from the «meatball» part, that is, eggs, bread, salt, spices;
- Divide the stuffing into many pieces, each of which give the desired shape;
- Turning on the “Frying” mode in a bowl of a multi-cooker lubricated with any (preferably vegetable) oil, brown in flour, pour in liquid, sour cream, egg yolk, lemon juice, salt and chopped dill;
- Formed meat balls attach to smetannom sauce. Switch the multi-cooker to extinguishing mode;
- Wait 30-40 minutes for the dish to be cooked;
- With the signal of the multicooker, you can safely proceed to the food. Enjoy your meal!
“Easy, fast and anti-crisis” — and what other praise is needed for the recipe for chicken meatballs and gravy on sour cream basis.
Preparing a dish of:
- Minced chicken — 1 kg;
- Luka — 2 pcs .;
- Garlic — 3 cloves;
- Rice — 0.2 g;
- Eggs — 1 pc .;
- Sour cream — 0.2 l;
- Water — 0.2 l;
- Flour — 1 tbsp. spoons;
- Carrots — 1 pc .;
- Rast. oils — 4 tbsp. spoons;
- Salt and pepper — to taste.
On average, cooking meatballs from minced chicken takes no more than 1 hour. The calorie content of the finished dish is 182 kcal / per 100 g.
The first step is to wash the rice grits. Pour water in the ratio of rice to water, as 1: 2, and simmer for about 7-12 minutes over low heat. Peel the onions and crumble.
Add egg, vegetables and spices, salt to the minced chicken. Thoroughly mix the mince, from which to form balls of the desired size. Place the meatballs in the Cossack.
Carrots and onions are processed and chopped, giving shape to straws and cubes, respectively. Fry vegetables on medium heat for a few minutes. Connect flour to carrot and onion tandem. Mixed in a separate container sour cream with boiling water to send to the pan. Season and salt.
Bringed to a boil sauce pour meat balls with rice. Cover the prefabricated with a lid and boil for 20 minutes over low heat.
Wet your hands while shaping the balls: this will help prevent the stuffing from sticking.
Make sure that while cooking, the meatballs “bathe” in the sauce, because this is how their taste will be more intense. If there is not enough sauce, use boiled water or broth.