Tartlets in our time are quite popular. Especially when it comes to preparing a festive reception. The stuffing, which includes chicken meat and mushrooms, is the most popular and simple to prepare. In addition, the whole process will take a small amount of time. Consider several options for making tartlets with chicken and mushrooms.
Of course, you can buy tartlets in almost any store in a ready-made form, but some hostesses prefer to make them independently. Consider this process carefully.
Stages of cooking tartlets:
- Sift all the required amount of flour into a deep container;
- There, grate chilled butter;
- Beforehand with a well-washed hands, rub the composition until a peculiar crumb is obtained;
- Add sour cream to the crumb and knead the elastic smooth dough;
- The resulting ball of dough must be sent to the refrigerator for half an hour;
- Prepare special molds for baking tartlets. Pre-lubricate them with something that is not necessary, because the dough, and so it turns out quite fat;
- A small piece is separated from the main ball of dough, with which all available voids of the prepared forms are filled;
- It is very important to monitor the thickness of the dough, which should be quite thin, but it does not glow;
- Pierce the bottom of each prepared tartlet with a regular table fork. Pour peas in the middle of the tank so that the resulting pastries remain uniform on all sides;
- Place the prepared molds in the oven and bake at a temperature of 190 ° C until golden brown;
- Then take out the pastries, cool and remove the peas from each of the resulting baskets.
How to cook tender dry meat at home, read our article.
Take note of the recipe for a flavored pie with canned peaches.
Try to prepare dishes from thin pita according to our recipes.
To prepare the salad will need:
- chicken fillet — 500 grams;
- fresh mushrooms — 300 grams;
- chicken egg — 3 pieces;
- onions — 1 piece;
- the amount of mayonnaise, salt and black pepper at the personal discretion.
Cooking time — 30 minutes.
Calories — 308 kcal.
Direct cooking process:
- Boil chicken fillet in lightly salted water;
- Eggs also boil on a fire of maximum intensity;
- Mushrooms wash, sort, chop and put on a pan greased with sunflower oil. Fry until complete evaporation of the selected liquid;
- Onions clean, wash and cut into very small cubes, and then send in a pan with mushrooms. Put in a separate container and leave to cool;
- Chop the boiled meat with a sharp knife. Do the same with the eggs;
- In a common container combine the fried mushrooms with onions, prepared meat and eggs;
- Add the required amount of mayonnaise, salt and black pepper, and then mix everything thoroughly;
- The salad is fully prepared for filling tartlets.
Tartlets, prepared according to this recipe, turn out to be a rather piquant, tasty and unusual dish that can decorate any buffet table. For cooking you will need the following list of ingredients:
- smoked chicken meat — 100 grams;
- pre-fried mushrooms — 100 grams;
- processed cheese — 100 grams;
- garlic cloves — 3 pieces;
- mayonnaise — 3 tablespoons;
- walnuts, pre-chopped — 1 tablespoon;
- sand tartlets — 8 pieces;
- for decoration you can prepare some fresh parsley and cranberries.
Cooking time — 20 minutes.
Calories — 286 kcal.
The main stages of cooking:
- Smoked chicken is required to be cut into small cubes;
- Melted cheese must be crushed with a fine grater. In order to somewhat facilitate this work, it is worthwhile to place the cheese in the freezer for a short while;
- In a deep container combine pre-fried mushrooms, smoked meat, cheese. Also, there must be added pre-chopped garlic and mayonnaise. All components are very carefully mixed;
- Now you can go to the filling tartlets. For this it is convenient to use a teaspoon, which fits the salad and forms a small hill;
- Sprinkle each tartlet with a small amount of chopped walnuts;
- Decorate each tartlet with an additional small sprig of fresh parsley and cranberries.
Tartlets cooked in the oven, have not only a stunning appearance, but also amazing taste. For cooking you will need:
- chicken fillet — 2 pieces;
- fresh champignons — 300 grams;
- hard cheese — 200 grams;
- onions — 2 pieces;
- fat cream — 1 cup;
- tartlets — 15 pieces;
- the amount of salt at the discretion of the cook.
Cooking time — 40 minutes.
Calories — 185 kcal.
Step-by-step cooking baskets in the oven:
- Onions free from husk, wash thoroughly and cut into small cubes;
- Fry onion cubes in a frying pan until you get a characteristic golden color;
- The fillets also need to be washed, dried a little, and then cut into small cubes and sent to the onion to fry. This process should take at least ten minutes, since the meat must be very well cooked;
- Wash champignons, peel and chop a little. Also fry in a pan using sunflower oil;
- Place tartlets on a suitable baking sheet and arrange the prepared fried stuffing in such a way that a small hill is formed from above;
- Pour the top of the stuffing in tartlets with sour cream;
- On top of sour cream place a hard cheese previously grated on a fine grater;
- Place the baking tray with tartlets in the oven and bake at 200 ° C for 15 minutes.
Tartlets stuffed with chicken and mushrooms are very popular because they are insanely tasty and delicious dish suitable for any holiday table. Preparation will take a little time, but the result can exceed all expectations. Especially if you choose a suitable recipe for a particular case.