What does a man most often lack in winter? Of course, the sun and vitamins. But there is a simple way out — to roll the sun along with vitamins in a jar in the form of delicious salads! It’s very cool to open magic jars in the snowy winter and enjoy the flavors of summer vegetables! Let’s look at the recipes for the most delicious salads for the winter.
- Wash the vegetables well;
- Shred carrots;
- In cucumbers, trim the tips (tails) and cut them in such a way that 8 pieces are made from one cucumber (into 4 pieces, and then halved);
- Chop the garlic on a fine grater or using a press;
- Put all the vegetables in a large container (it is convenient to use the basin) and pour in all the spices, including vinegar oil;
- Leave everything to marinate for at least 4 hours (as much as possible you can leave to marinate all night);
- Prepare clean liter jars, sterilize them and dry;
- Place the salad in containers and cover with sterile covers;
- In a large pot to lay a cloth and carefully put on her banks. Pour 2/3 of them with water;
- Send the pan to the fire and as soon as the water starts to boil, detect for 15 minutes and keep the salad in boiling water;
- Take out a salad and roll the jars tightly with a special key;
- To preserve it for a long time and not to explode, it cannot be immediately sent to the cellar. It must be allowed to cool gradually. Make it simple — just put the jars together and cover them with a blanket for a day;
- After cooling, remove the salad in a cool dark place;
- Open in the winter and enjoy spicy snacks.
The main advantage of this salad for the winter is its simplicity and speed. To prepare it, do not require long manipulations, it is enough to prepare vegetables. The same thing happens in the winter — just lay out the salad on a plate and then it will not be!
- fleshy tomatoes — 7 kg;
- kilogram of onions;
- Clove — 15-20 pcs .;
- Lavrushka — 10 leaves;
- peppercorns — 30 pcs .;
- vinegar — 300 ml;
- vegetable oil — liter.
For one liter marinade:
Elapsed time: 45 minutes.
Calories: 126 calories.
- Wash tomatoes well, peel onions and rinse too;
- Use cans of 3 liters. Pre-sterilize containers and lids;
- Vegetables equally cut — half rings;
- Put vegetables in layers in a jar — first tomatoes, then onions, and then repeat;
- Spread out the vegetables in each jar on top of the vegetables: 4 pieces of laurel, cloves and peppercorns;
- Cook the marinade out of hot water and salt with sugar;
- Pour the marinade over the cans, place them in a large container with water;
- Water should boil for 15 minutes;
- 2 minutes before the end, pour 60 ml of oil and 40 ml of vinegar into each jar;
- Take out the salad, roll up the lids. Before moving to the preservation cellar, banks should gradually cool down during the day under a warm blanket;
- To make the dish for the winter less calorie, you can reduce the amount of oil in half.
The beauty of this dish is that it is time-saving. This salad does not need to be sterilized, just stew all the ingredients. But the disadvantage is still there — the salad is eaten instantly. But it’s hard to call it a flaw, right?
- onions, carrots, blue ones — 1.5 kilo each;
- tomatoes and peppers — 1 kilo;
- sunflower oil — 50 ml;
- sea salt — 30 g;
- sugar — 100 g;
- vinegar — 120 ml;
- 3-5 bell pepper;
- 2-4 bay leaves.
Required time: 120 minutes.
Caloric content: 150 kcal.
- Chop the tomatoes with a meat grinder, carrot cut into rings (3-4 mm);
- In a saucepan, thick-walled, pour the tomatoes, add butter and put the carrots;
- Let the mass boil and maintain it for another half hour on the stove, only reduce the fire to the minimum;
- While tomatoes are stewed with carrots, onions cut into rings (smaller), and sweet pepper can be crumbled into small cubes, but straw will look more beautiful in the dish;
- Half an hour after boiling the tomatoes, throw the same pepper and onion, boil again;
- Blue cut into pieces that should not be more than 1.5 cm in thickness;
- As soon as the vegetable mass begins to boil again, add to it eggplants and all spices, except vinegar;
- Boil and cook on medium heat for about 25 minutes on medium heat, then add garlic, let the dish soak in the garlic flavor (5-7 minutes) — turn off the stove;
- Prepare containers in advance and make them sterile, as well as lids;
- The finished dish tightly put in jars with lids. Tightly seal;
- Invert the top of the bottom of the banks to cool in a warm place. Arrange in the cool.
Eggplant with meat — try the original vegetable dishes that you can easily cook.
Vegetable stew with zucchini and chicken is an interesting dish that is very easy to prepare.
Cottage cheese casserole with raisins is a dietary dessert suitable for children and adults.
Any dish of zucchini has a delicate flavor and a pleasant texture. In order to enjoy this vegetable in the winter, it is enough to cook a tasty salad from it and pack it in hermetic containers.
- Zucchini — 8-9 pcs. (1500 gr);
- pepper — 6 pcs .;
- onions — 6 pcs .;
- tomatoes — 1 kg;
- salt — 60 g;
- sugar — 80 g .;
- rapeseed oil — ½ cup;
- Vinegar (9%) — 0.5 cups.
Required time: 50 minutes.
Calories: 150 calories.
- First of all, prepare the marinade: mix the salt, sugar and vinegar along with the oil;
- Zucchini chop straws (if they are too old, then remove the skin);
- Peppers are chopped into strips, the onions are diced, and tomatoes are ground in a meat grinder or blender;
- Marinade pour into a saucepan with a thick bottom and boil;
- Put zucchini and boil for 5 minutes;
- The next lay onion, also boil for about 8 minutes;
- Then add pepper and tomatoes in turn, boiling them all for 5 minutes each time;
- After all the products are in the pan — boil them for 10 minutes;
- Take the jars (1 l) and sterilize them together with the lids;
- Distribute the hot dish to clean cans and roll up with the help of a typewriter;
- Cool under warm blankets, then send the jars to the cellar or pantry.
A rare feast without mushrooms. Marinated, with onion and butter, they are perfect for any holiday and will perfectly serve as a cold snack. In winter, it is very difficult to find any mushrooms other than champignons, so it is worth preparing them from the summer in the form of a tasty salad.
- forest mushrooms (everything except syroezhek) — 1500 gr;
- onions — 2 heads;
- carrot — 1 pc .;
- var. oil — 4 tbsp. l;
- sugar — 1.5 tsp;
- Lavrushka — 2-3 leaves;
- garlic — a couple of cloves;
- salt — 1.5 l;
- Pepper to taste.
Time Spent: 90 minutes.
Calories: 60 calories.
- Very carefully go through the mushrooms, removing damaged or defective places;
- Peel the mushrooms, wash and cut into any pieces, as long as they are not very small;
- Place vegetables in a saucepan and pour water so that it barely covers them;
- Toss salt with sugar, chopped onion (half rings) and grated carrots;
- Cook for half an hour over medium heat;
- After half an hour, pour in the vegetable oil to the mushrooms and cook for another 10 minutes;
- Chopped garlic add at the very end of cooking;
- Wash the jars (1-0.5 l) and put lavrushka in them, together with peppercorns;
- Put the mushrooms tightly in jars and place them in a container with water (the water should not completely cover the jars, only at the neck);
- Sterilize the jars with mushrooms under the lids for about half an hour;
- Jars should contain mushrooms and some liquid if it remains after quenching;
- After half an hour, with the help of a special machine, roll up the banks and do not move them until they cool.
Beet salad with a slight acidity and spicy notes of garlic will be especially tasty on winter evenings. Simple and rich in vitamins beet salad for the winter quickly prepared and well worth the long months.
- Buriak — 4 kg;
- tomatoes — 1500 gr;
- oil — 1 cup;
- vinegar — 200 ml;
- pepper — 600 gr;
- carrots and onions — 500 gr;
- salt — 60 g;
- garlic — 200 g;
- sugar — 1 cup;
- chili pepper — 1 pc.
Required time: 150 minutes.
Calories: 86 calories.
- Peel the beets and rinse well. Grate a large grater. Do the same with carrots;
- Turn tomatoes into mashed potatoes using a meat grinder or blender;
- Onions are best chopped into small cubes, and pepper — thin straws;
- Chop the garlic;
- Pour oil into a large saucepan and pour onions on it;
- Fry the onion and then throw a carrot and pepper to it. Fry vegetables together for 5 minutes;
- Once the vegetables are ready, lay out the beets and fry them all together for a few more minutes;
- As soon as the beet gets a pinkish hue, pour tomato puree into a saucepan, add garlic, vinegar and all spices;
- Boil the salad for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally;
- Banks in advance to sterilize and dry;
- Distribute hot salad in containers and roll up sterile lids;
- Turn and leave for 12-15 hours in a warm place (wrap extra);
- It is best to keep the preserved conservation in a place where there are no temperature fluctuations and it is always cool.
The use of cooked rice in a salad is not uncommon. This dish belongs to the category of warm salads and perfectly serves as a separate dish. Let’s make cooking salad with rice for the winter.
- tomatoes — 3 kilos;
- bow — kilo;
- pepper — kilo;
- carrots — 800 gr;
- rice and beans — 200 gr;
- garlic — head;
- bitter pepper — ¼ part of the pod;
- sugar — 1 cup;
- salt — 90 g;
- butter — for roasting.
Time spent: 2 hours and 20 minutes.
Calories: 180 calories.
- Peel vegetables;
- Tomatoes to puree blender;
- Chop carrots and garlic with a grater;
- Onion cut into small pieces;
- Sweet and bitter pepper crumble into strips;
- At the time of cooking, the beans should be boiled separately;
- Fry all the vegetables individually on high heat (oil) and put into a large saucepan. She must have a thick bottom;
- Add salt and sugar to vegetables and stew all together for half an hour;
- After the vegetables are soft add the beans;
- Spread the ready-made salad with rice over the cans and roll up under the lids;
- Cool in a warm place and put in the pantry.