Recipes for delicious salads with smoked sausage and cucumber
In cooking, there is no concept of «incompatibility of ingredients.» Incompatibility reigns where fear of experimentation, laziness and inactivity are in the first rows. This culinary specialist will create a masterpiece of the most seemingly incompatible products.
Are the incompatible smoked sausages and cucumbers — a rhetorical question. The most eminent chefs successfully combine these products and create unique ones.
Most often, the creation of salad compositions does not require complex cooking (strain, roasting, browning) and does not take a lot of time. And the presence of light vegetables such as cucumber, tomato, pepper and others makes salads low-calorie and enriched with vitamins.
Recipes are worth considering in more detail.
Eggs and half of cheese are rubbed on a medium or coarse grater (ground in any available way).
Pepper grind into cubes or strips (thinner).
Cucumbers and sausage grind thin bars.
The ingredients are mixed, poured with mayonnaise, mixed. Sprinkle over the salad with the remaining grated cheese with medium holes.
Salad «In the foremost rows» with fresh cucumber, corn and smoked sausage
The name of the salad is given because it always disappears from the table first — it is so amazing!
For a snack you need to take:
- 200 g of boiled chicken meat (mainly breasts), boiled pork, smoked ham;
- 300 g boiled potatoes;
- 1 jar of gherkins (any pickles in the marinade);
- 200 g of any pickled mushrooms;
- 1 onion (any size to your taste);
- 3 hard boiled eggs;
- 4 raw egg yolks;
- 2 tsp. powdered sugar;
- 100 ml of sunflower (can be replaced by olive) oil;
- Juice one half lemon;
- Salt according to personal taste.
It takes a little time to prepare, about 30 minutes.
Salad “In the First Rows” is rather high-calorie: according to the most conservative estimates, it contains 160.8 calories per 100 g of finished snack. However, it is extremely tasty and satisfying.
Salad preparation process: poultry meat, pork, ham, potatoes, mushrooms, eggs cut into cubes. Finely chop the onion. Mix the salad and salt to taste.
Sauce: put egg yolks in the refrigerator for 10 — 12 minutes, then rub with powder and salt, add lemon juice, immerse the mass in a mixer and beat at medium speed, gradually pouring in vegetable oil with a thin stream.
After all the oil is poured, switch the mixer to high speed and beat exactly 1 minute. The resulting sauce is used as a dressing.
- 300 g smoked sausage;
- 200 grams of cheese;
- 1 large fresh cucumber or 2 small;
- 1 can of corn;
- Garlic — 1-2 cloves;
- Greens (dill, parsley, basil). If the seasonings are dried, then 1 tsp.
The cooking time of this salad will take no more than 20 minutes.
Caloric value is about 228.8 calories per 100 g of food.
Sausage, cheese and cucumbers cut into strips. All mixed, add corn. Then chopped (grated or garlic) garlic. Stir and dress with mayonnaise.
Do you know how to make mozzarella cheese at home? As it turned out, there are some nuances in the cooking process, but you can easily cope with them. Check with our cooks!
This article describes how to cook crucian carp in sour cream. Take note!
Children can be pleased with sugar candy. It says how to make them yourself at home.
Salad «Flower swing» with smoked sausage and cucumbers
- 300 g smoked sausage;
- Onion bulb (1 medium head);
- Pickled cucumbers (2 pieces of medium size);
- 3 boiled domestic eggs;
- Green onion feathers, 1 boiled carrot, 1 egg (hard-boiled), parsley — all for decoration.
If you approach the process of making salad correctly: first pickle the onions and make decorating elements, then the process of making the salad itself will not take long. It is summed up in about 40 minutes. But you need to take into account the time for impregnation, and it will already be about 4 hours.
Calorie snack salad: 200 calories per 100 g
Pre-marinate the onion: cut into thin half-rings, sprinkle profusely with vinegar, let stand 5 — 10 minutes.
Salad is prepared in layers:
- 1st layer: cut the sausage into small cubes, put in a salad bowl, lightly grease the top with mayonnaise;
- 2nd layer: pickled onions;
- 3rd layer: cucumbers, cut into small cubes or cubes;
- 4th layer: eggs, cut into thin circles, lay them on top of cucumbers.
The last layer is smeared with mayonnaise. Top with green onions, cut into strips. The center of the salad is decorated with carrot “rose” (the carrot is cut in a spiral), “chamomile” from the egg, and parsley leaves.
It is better to let the salad stand for 3-4 hours. Perfect decoration for a festive table!
This salad is also layered. It will require:
- Smoked sausage, cut into strips (150 — 200 g);
- 2 grated on a coarse grater or finely chopped eggs;
- Cucumbers fresh and not shriveled (2 pieces of medium size), cut into small cubes;
- Canned corn — 1 can;
- Half a pineapple (or pieces of 1 can of pineapple), finely chopped;
- Fresh tomato and parsley for decoration.
Time for the culinary process: approximately 35 to 45 minutes.
Calorie salad: 148 calories per 100 g
The first layer is the sausage, then the eggs, after the cucumbers, then the corn (the juice is pre-drained), then the pineapple. Coat each layer with mayonnaise. Top with tomato slices and parsley sprigs.
Salads with the addition of cucumber are not only calories and nourishing, but also very tasty. Therefore, the question of the incompatibility of these products in one dish is meaningless and long outdated!
Another interesting dish option in the video: