Are you ready to try the most simple and incredibly delicious snack right now? We cook herring with onions and vinegar, it will be very tasty!
Want an easy way? Then save yourself this recipe. It is one of the fastest, but it does not affect the taste. It turns out not less appetizing!
- Peel the onion, cut off the roots and rinse the head.
- Cut into half rings of the same thickness.
- Place in a small container, add sugar and vinegar, combine.
- Pour in some water and marinate the onion for twenty minutes.
- Wash the herring and clean the seeds, cut into slices.
- Onions remove from the marinade and combine in a clean jar with fish.
- Add oil and mix, then you can immediately serve to the table.
If you add a lot of spices, you get not only delicious, but also original and incredibly fragrant! The recipe is simple and not very long, so you can try right away.
Going to cooking — 1 hour and 20 minutes.
In one portion — 224 calories.
- Wash the fish, clean the scales.
- Cut off the head and tail, sever the belly and remove the insides.
- Clean the carcass inside and out.
- Cut herring into small slices.
- Rinse the onion and chop finely.
- Add to the fish along with vinegar and oil.
- Mix thoroughly and serve to the table in an hour.
Tip: You can add onions to get more flavor and taste.
You can expect not just a fish appetizer, but a complete dish that can be served to guests. Everybody will like it, believe me, they will ask for supplements too!
Going to cooking — 1 hour.
In one portion — 121 calories.
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly with running water. You can use the brush to remove absolutely all the dirt.
- Put in a pan with water and send to the stove.
- Boil until boiling, then another 20-30 minutes until soft.
- When the tubers are ready, drain the water and cool them.
- Then peel and cut into rings.
- While potatoes are being prepared, cut off the head and tail of the fish.
- Cut the entrails and remove the skin with a thin and sharp knife.
- Rinse the herring and peel, cut into portions.
- Lettuce leaves wash and dry.
- Cover them with the bottom of the dish, which will be served fish with potatoes.
- Top with slices of herring.
- Around them decompose rings of potatoes.
- Peel the onions, wash and cut them into rings.
- Put on the potatoes, sprinkle with oil and serve.
Tip: for spice, you can add a little garlic or chili oil.
Very simple and incredibly quick cooking recipe! Let marinating and go all night, it’s worth it.