Simple recipes for making delicious salads for Easter
Easter is a holiday that has a special meaning for most Orthodox people. On this day, it is customary to delight the family, relatives, relatives and friends with a variety of dishes. Salads, which are the main snack, should become a decoration of a solemn event.
Recipes involve the use of a wide variety of products, which could not be consumed during Lent. Most salads do not require special knowledge and skills from housewives, but will help improve culinary knowledge.
A simple salad that will decorate a festive table — with vegetables and apples, is ideal not only for Easter, but also in the daily menu, but for a feast it can be prepared as a light snack.
- Wash potatoes, peel, boil until ready (do not boil);
- Cut it into circles;
- Boil eggs to the state of «hard boiled»;
- Wash apples and peppers, remove hearts and seeds from them;
- Cut them into small cubes;
- Chop 3 eggs, leave 1 for decoration;
- Chop green and salad onions, add to main ingredients;
- Mayonnaise, salt and spices selected to taste mix, season salad;
- Put the container in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
Before serving, decorate the resulting dish with chopped egg.
Tasty and delicious salads will highlight the significance of the festive event. Preparing them is easy using the most simple and commercially available components.
One of the most unusual and at the same time very tasty salads for Easter is a dish made from the following ingredients:
- boiled chicken meat — 300 g;
- fresh carrot — 150 g;
- Shallot — 100 g;
- cheese (preferably hard grades) — 60 g;
- Arugula (or leaf lettuce) — 50 g;
- salad «ice» — 50 g;
- quail eggs — 8 pcs .;
- Cherry tomatoes — 8 pcs .;
- blanched peanuts (if there is no allergy to the product) — 100 g;
- extra virgin olive oil (or any odorless vegetable) — 30 ml;
- soy sauce — 20 ml;
- slices of fresh (or young) garlic — 4 pcs;
- sea salt to taste.
Cooking time — 25 minutes.
Calorie salad with nuts per 100 g — 78 kcal.
The process of cooking:
- Start cooking salad should be in order to wash the arugula, dry it, put on a serving dish;
- Lettuce leaves also wash and put the next layer on the arugula, form a circle (nest);
- Sprinkle a layer of greens with olive or any other vegetable oil and soy sauce;
- Wash carrots under running warm water, clean from existing contamination, cut into thin strips;
- Also do with onions;
- Grind garlic cloves;
- Then fry fresh onions and carrots in the recipe, fry in heated olive oil, salt;
- Add peanuts (you can skip this step if you are allergic to the product;
- Cool roast, divided into two equal parts;
- Put some of the vegetables on lettuce leaves (forming beautiful circles);
- Chop the boiled chicken, put it on the roast;
- The next layer is to put the remaining roasted vegetables with peanuts;
- Tomatoes cut into 4 pieces;
- Quail eggs boil hard-boiled, cool, cut in half.
Before serving, decorate the salad with eggs and tomatoes, and you can add fresh herbs.
A tasty and at the same time light salad can be made from simple ingredients that are sold in any store. To serve the dish, the following ingredients are needed:
- fresh cabbage (white and red) — 250 g;
- boneless salmon — 150 g (cold smoked);
- fresh peeled apples — 100 g (sour-sweet);
- Bio yogurt (without additives) — 150 ml;
- apple or wine vinegar — 5 ml;
- lemon / citrus juice — 20-25 ml;
- granulated sugar — the amount is selected exclusively to taste;
- common salt — also to taste;
- ground black pepper or peas, passed through a chopper — to taste.
Full cooking time — 20 minutes.
Calorie salad with salmon per 100 g — 69 kcal.
The process of cooking:
- Cabbage chop finely;
- Salmon cut into small pieces;
- Apples cut into small cubes;
- Mix for dressing yogurt, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, sugar and salt;
- Mix all the ingredients in the tank for further supply, add a dressing.
Sprinkle with ground black pepper before serving. Additionally, you can decorate with fresh herbs.
How to cook a wonderful cake «Mickey Mouse» of mastic or cream. Adopt this recipe.
How to cook juicy steaks with minced meat in the oven, read our article.
How to prepare American chocolate cookies — step-by-step recipes with photos and videos.
Light salads for the Easter table is the ideal solution, since after Lent it is not always easy to enter a new diet. That is why in the piggy bank of recipes should include salads, which by calorie content will be related to light options.
This version of the dish is low-calorie due to the fact that it contains only vegetables and chicken eggs. Taste and aroma, as well as the appearance of the salad is ideal for the holiday table. Cooking will require the following ingredients:
- medium-sized potatoes (you can use young) — 200 g;
- boiled turkey or sausage / ham (preferably without fat) — 300 g;
- chicken eggs — 4 pieces;
- carrots — 50 g or 4-5 mini carrots;
- salted or, as an option, pickled cucumbers — 1 pc (you can also use fresh ones to make the salad even easier);
- Light Mayonnaise — 3 tbsp. l .;
- non-iodized salt — to taste;
- fresh dill without twigs — 20 g;
- ground pepper — to taste.
Cooking time — 1 hour +15 (20) minutes.
Calories per 100 g — 35 kcal.
- Peel and boil carrots and potatoes (potatoes can be simply washed and boiled “in uniform”, then peeled);
- Boil chicken eggs to the state of «hard boiled», clean and cool;
- All vegetables, including pickles, cut into cubes;
- Also cut and boiled sausage;
- Put all prepared ingredients in a salad bowl;
- Put seasoning and salt;
- Add mayonnaise, mix;
- Add chopped dill (top as decoration);
- Grind eggs, form the shape of nests.
Serve the salad can also be with sour cream — this will reduce the calorie in addition.
Another tasty and very beautiful dish on the festive table for Easter will be a salad with boiled chicken, rice and egg. Despite the presence of rice in general, calorie content is not too large. This can be achieved using light mayonnaise for refueling. In order to start cooking, you need to make sure that the following ingredients are present:
- chicken (meat only) — 0.5 kg;
- medium chicken eggs — 3 pcs .;
- brown / white rice or mixture — 70 g;
- carrots — 230 g;
- hard cheese — 65 g;
- apple fresh (green) — 50 g;
- lemon –1 pc (or 30 ml of any citrus juice);
- mayonnaise (or any other sauce that is suitable for dressing this salad) — 3 tbsp;
- black pepper — to taste;
- parsley (except for stalks) — 100 g;
- quail eggs — 3 pcs.
Time for cooking is 60 minutes + 10 minutes (for decoration).
Calories — 40 kcal / 100 g.
- Quail eggs boil hard boiled, cool, using running water, clean;
- Wash chicken, boil;
- Cool the bird, clean the skin and remove all the bones;
- Finely chop the meat and put in a salad bowl;
- Boil chicken eggs (also steep), peel, cool;
- Grate them, add to the salad in chicken meat;
- Boil brown rice until ready (add salt to this water, it is recommended to use chicken broth for this, the taste of the salad will be saturated);
- Ready rice to put in a salad bowl;
- Peel and boil carrots;
- Divide it into two parts (chop one, use the other for decoration);
- Grate cheese and add to capacity;
- Add seasoning;
- Mayonnaise is used as a dressing;
- Cut an apple into cubes, place in a salad bowl;
- Prepare lemon juice, add a little to the rest of the ingredients;
- Mix everything thoroughly.
At the end of cooking you will need to make decoration of the dish To do this, cut the remaining carrot (half ring), spread out on top of the entire area. Finely chop the parsley and also put on top. Quail eggs cut in half and put at the top of the entire composition. After that, the dish must be put in a cold place for half an hour, then it can be served at the table.
In order for Easter salads to look unusual, it will take time to form portions. It is recommended to use a culinary ring to form a single portion. Also, for some salads that use chicken, you can use not just boiled, but fried or even smoked poultry, including turkey. To reduce the calorie content, low-fat sour cream is used as a dressing sauce, in which you can add seasonings, garlic or fresh herbs to taste.