New recipes for birthday salads — simple and tasty!
A wonderful birthday celebration cannot do without original and tasty dishes. Fine salads will not only decorate the festive table, but will bring unforgettable pleasure to the birthday man and his guests.
An important factor in the choice of festive salads is not only the spicy taste, but also their appearance. We offer for a birthday to prepare several varied and simple salads, which will be presented to the guests with new and tasty dishes.
- Fresh parsley;
- Salad leaves;
- 1 PC. pepper salad;
- Pomegranate grains.
- Root carrots to wash, put on the stove to cook until tender. Then put to cool in cold water, this makes it easy to peel;
- Wash squid well. Then remove the film from them, put in a pan with water, put on fire. To squids were gentle and soft, you need to cook them for no more than 2 minutes;
- Bulgarian pepper wash, remove the core and the stem;
- Salted cucumbers, boiled squids, sweet peppers and boiled carrots cut into thin strips;
- Put everything in a container, add green peas, salt to taste;
- Add mustard to mayonnaise, mix. Next, fill the holiday salad, mix all the ingredients well;
- Chicken fillet neatly disassembled into fibers, put in the form of 3 ringlets on a dish with salad leaves;
- Decorate the salad with strips of sweet pepper, pomegranate seeds, fresh parsley greens.
So that you do not puzzle over what else to decorate the table for the holiday, our cooks have prepared an article. What to cook for your birthday: a selection of recipes for delicious dishes. Surprise your guests with your culinary talents!
And this article presents hot meat dishes on the holiday table. Tasty and original!
For a snack, tartlets with a filling can be an excellent option. Here you will find step-by-step recipes for their preparation. Happy holiday to you!
This is a simple recipe for a tasty birthday salad, which all guests will definitely try, as it will stand out brightly among the other snacks with its “striped” look.
- 350 gr. smoked pork;
- 3 onions;
- 3 root carrots;
- 6 pieces eggs;
- 2 pcs. processed cheese;
- 4 garlic cloves;
- 5 gr. ground black pepper;
- 350 gr. 60% mayonnaise;
- 200 gr. prunes;
- 100 ml of vinegar 9%;
- Sunflower oil (needed for frying).
- Sprigs of parsley;
- 1 fresh cucumber (optional).
- Peel the bulbs, cut into thin half rings. Then put in a saucepan, pour 30-35 minutes with a solution of water and vinegar 1: 1. After a time, pour the marinade;
- Smoked meat cut into strips;
- Boil hard-boiled chicken eggs, cool in cool water, peel them from the shell. To decorate the salad leave one egg. Next, the remaining boiled eggs and curd grate. Before rubbing the cheese, they should be placed in the freezer for a while;
- Peel the chives, squeeze through the garlic;
- Carrots root wash, peel, grate on a fine grater. Then you need to fry it in butter, at the end season with pepper, add garlic and salt;
- Put prunes in a bowl, pour hot water for 40 minutes, drain the water;
- Put prunes on a paper towel to dry. Next, cut it into thin strips;
- Spread the salad in layers, smearing each with mayonnaise: onion rings-meat-grated eggs-cheese-carrots;
- Strip prunes spread out on top of the salad;
- If desired, decorate with rings of fresh cucumber, egg white, parsley.
For the meat ball is also suitable turkey or chicken meat.
- 1 b. canned tuna;
- 5 anchovy fillets;
- 3 medium potatoes;
- 1 sweet peppercorn;
- 250 gr. string beans;
- 2 pcs. tomatoes (fresh);
- 1 onion;
- 2 pcs. chicken eggs;
- 50 ml of wine vinegar;
- 100 gr. olive oil;
- Ground pepper, rock salt.
- Boil the potatoes in uniforms, cool, peel and cut into slices;
- Boil the beans, place it under cold water, dry on a kitchen towel;
- Put the canned tuna in a bowl and mash with a fork;
- Peel the onion, cut it into rings;
- Pour fresh tomatoes with hot water, peel them off. Then remove the seeds, cut into small slices;
- From the sweet pepper to remove the core, cut into strips;
- Anchovy fillets chopped;
- Mix oil, vinegar, pepper, salt;
- Mix all the ingredients, decorate the juicy salad with slices of boiled chicken eggs on top.
And in the video below is a recipe for an interesting oriental “Bahor” salad with beef:
- 300 gr. beef tongue;
- 400 gr. hard cheese;
- 600 gr. Korean carrots;
- 1 orange;
- 1 b. canned corn;
- Salt to taste, ground black pepper;
- 150 gr. mayonnaise 67%;
- 50 gr. sour cream.
- Dill greens;
- Cranberries berries;
- Red caviar (optional).
- Wash beef tongue, boil for 2.5 hours, 15 minutes before being ready to salt. Then you need to cool it, clean the coarse skin. Cut into strips;
- Hard cheese low-fat grate grated;
- Peel the orange, cut into slices. Next, remove the film from each slice, cut the pulp into small pieces;
- Put the corn out of the jar in a strainer to let the liquid flow;
- Combine sour cream with mayonnaise, add salt, pepper, mix well;
- Spread cooked foods with balls, lubricating them with dressing: carrots — tongue, cheese, corn, orange — carrots;
- Anoint the festive salad with mayonnaise on top, garnish with fresh greens of dill, cranberries.
If there is a desire to save money on a festive table, then an inexpensive salad «Merry» is suitable for this. The fact that the ingredients in it are quite simple, the taste of the dish does not suffer, but only wins. Try it yourself!
- 0.5 kg of beef liver;
- 200 gr. pickled mushrooms;
- 3 pcs. bulbs;
- 2 root carrots;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 10 pieces. walnuts;
- 250 gr. mayonnaise 45%;
- Sunflower oil;
- 3 pcs. eggs;
- 50 ml of milk;
- Spices, salt.
- Wash the liver, peel off the film, remove the ducts. Then cut it into strips;
- Heat the sunflower oil in the pan and fry the liver from all sides. After that, pour 100 ml of water, cover with a lid and stew until ready;
- Bulbs, carrots clean. Cut one carrot into straws and boil the other; cut onion into half semi-hen;
- Sauté the cooked vegetables in butter and leave the boiled carrots to decorate the dish;
- Next you need to cook an omelet. To do this, beat the eggs and milk, add a pinch of salt. Omelette fry in butter;
- When the omelet has cooled, roll it up into a roll, cut into thin strips;
- Peel the garlic, chop, add spices, salt. Walnuts crush the wooden rolling pin;
- Combine mushrooms, liver and other prepared ingredients, fill with 45% mayonnaise, mix well;
- Salad lay out a slide, and then decorate with grated boiled carrots.
You can grate a liver. Delicious birthday salad is ready!
- 150 gr. raisins;
- 300 gr. dried apricots;
- 3 pcs. Mandarin;
- 200 gr. ice cream;
- 100 gr. pine nuts;
- 2 pcs. kiwi;
- Cream — to taste.
- Dried fruits for 10 minutes pour boiling water, dry. Cut dried apricots into pieces, combine with raisins, nuts;
- Peel the mandarin and kiwi. Kiwi cut into small pieces, and tangerine disassembled into slices. Connect all the fruits;
- Ice cream to cool in the freezer, cut into cubes. Put it on top of the salad, pour the cream.
So we reviewed the original and simple salad recipes that can be prepared for a birthday party. For some, they are new, but for someone not, but they are all very tasty. Below are some tips on how to prepare them:
- Vegetables for salads need to be cooked separately, so that they do not lose their color and taste;
- When preparing salads, vegetables should be cut before consumption, sprinkled with vinegar or lemon juice to preserve vitamin C;
- Ready-made salads without dressing, you can save no more than 6 hours from cooking time, and in the refrigerator — no more than 12 hours;
- If the sliced radish for salad is kept in cold water, it will lose its unpleasant smell and pungent taste;
- If squids are digested, they should be left to cook for another 1 hour, in time they will become soft again.
For a birthday, another interesting idea would be a salad with the name of a birthday boy or birthday girl. For example, like “Catherine” in the video below: