One of the most successful combinations in cooking is apples with cinnamon. To many, this is reminiscent of a cozy winter evening, when there is a simple pastry and sweet tea. However, you can enjoy yourself with these products all year round! And allowed even to those who follow the figure.
Apples are present in almost every diet and are a must-have healthy food. They contain a huge amount of vitamins and various elements essential for the normal functioning of the body. For example, everyone knows that this is an excellent source of iron. And yet — a great substitute for toothpaste in the morning and evening.
Do nutritionists even have their own expression: “Hungry? Eat an apple. Do you want an apple? So not hungry. » And indeed, these fruits help fight off extra pounds, cleansing the body from harmful toxins. And at the same time supporting and other systems, such as the circulatory and digestive.
Few people know that spices are very healthy. They sometimes have more different properties than in such famous products as lemon, kefir, blueberries, etc. Cinnamon is no exception. There are many substances that help to maintain high levels of health. But the main merit of the seasoning is its influence on the work of the stomach. That is why it is often recommended to drink light drinks at night with the addition of cinnamon.
The combination of apples and cinnamon gives the body a double benefit. Moreover, children like it very much, so it’s not necessary to persuade them to take a dose of such vitamins.
Baked apples with cinnamon in the microwave should be prepared as follows:
- Apples wash and cut the top, then carefully cut the core, you can use a teaspoon. It is important not to pierce through the pulp;
- Inside the fruit pour in a teaspoon of sugar;
- Similarly, put cinnamon, but in half a teaspoon;
- Put the finished apples in a microwave or any other dish;
- Bake in the microwave for six minutes at medium power. Next, cool slightly.
- 4 apples;
- 60 g sugar;
- 15 g of semolina;
- 60 g raisins;
- 7 g cinnamon;
- 1 egg;
- 220 g of cottage cheese;
- 10 g of oil (any).
The time is 25 minutes.
- In washed fruit, carefully cut the core on one side;
- In a small bowl, mix the cottage cheese with cinnamon, egg, semolina, sugar;
- Soak the raisins for ten minutes, then add it to the curd and mix;
- Grease the baking dish with a little oil and put apples into it;
- Bake until fully cooked, the curd should have a light crust. Serve with powdered sugar and cream.
- 30 grams of sugar;
- 7 apples;
- 10 g cinnamon;
- 30 ml of cognac;
- 14 halves of walnuts;
- 35 g of honey;
- 190 grams of raisins.
- Wash the apples and prick them over all surfaces with a fork;
- Washed raisins put in brandy for half an hour;
- Remove the core from the fruit and remove some of the pulp;
- Inside the fruit put on a teaspoon of honey, 2 halves of nuts, a little raisins;
- Sugar mixed with cinnamon and sprinkle this mixture on top of apples;
- In the form for baking should pour a little water, about one centimeter. And put apples in it;
- At 200 Celsius bake for half an hour, it is desirable to preheat the oven.
- 8 apples;
- 60 ml of cream;
- 120 g of powdered sugar;
- 12 cashews;
- 0.5 pieces of lemon;
- 15 g cinnamon;
- 110 g butter;
- 220 g of flour.
The time is 50 minutes.
- Using a combine or two knives, ice cream butter quickly chop with flour, powdered sugar, add a little salt;
- Roll the dough into a ball and divide it into six equal parts, wrap each in plastic wrap and refrigerate for fifteen minutes;
- Fruit wash and cut their cores;
- Two fruits peeled and grated, mix with sweet cream and cinnamon;
- Peel off a little zest from a lemon and squeeze out the juice, also add to the grated products and mix;
- The resulting apple-cream mixture to fill the remaining six fruits, put two halves of cashews;
- Take one ball of dough out of the refrigerator, roll it into a flat cake and wrap each apple with it;
- At 180 Celsius bake for half an hour. Serve with ice cream.
- 1 apple;
- 20 g of spinach;
- 3 g cinnamon;
- 70 g tofu cheese;
- 180 ml of almond milk.
Making apple smoothies with cinnamon:
- Tofu cheese cut into small pieces;
- Fruit wash and cut its core, if desired, peel, cut into pieces;
- Spinach leaves wash and remove hard fibers;
- Place all products in the blender bowl (instead of almond milk, you can just take water) and mix. Consume immediately.
The time is 4 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil;
- Wash the fruit and cut it into small pieces, while removing the stem and pith;
- In a mug or a thick glass put fruit and cinnamon stick, pour boiling water and let stand for a couple of minutes. Sweeten, if desired.
- 1 green apple;
- 10 g cinnamon;
- 3 g fresh ginger;
- 240 ml of water.
- Peel the fruit and pull out the core, cut the flesh into thin slices;
- Peel and rub fresh ginger or use a garlic press;
- Put cinnamon, ginger and apple on the bottom of the glass and fill it with water at a temperature of 90 degrees;
- Allow to cool at room temperature, then put in the fridge for two hours.
Picnic wings recipe — try a delicious snack that best fits the beer.
Recipe biscuit roll with jam — a delicious dish for tea.
Another version of the dessert — tubes with cream. Take note of this recipe.
- 500 g of spinach;
- 360 g apples;
- 45 ml of lemon juice;
- 2 eggs;
- 30 ml of olive oil;
- 1 sprig of mint;
- 7 g cinnamon.
The time is 10 minutes.
Preparation of apple salad with cinnamon for losing weight:
- Spinach leaves washed and scalded with boiling water, then chopped;
- From the sprigs of mint remove the leaves and also wash them;
- Fruit from the core, pre-wash. If desired, you can peel the peel, but it will be better to leave it;
- Cut the pulp into arbitrary pieces, sprinkle them with lemon juice and sprinkle with cinnamon;
- Mix olive oil with lemon juice, season and salt to taste;
- Eggs must be boiled to a solid yolk, then cool and clean. Cut the egg into slices or slices;
- Mix all the ingredients and season them with oily sauce. You can pre-cool in the refrigerator.
Apples can be very different: sweet, sour-sweet, sour and even tart. If you cook a juicy dish, you can take and tart. Sweet varieties go well with unsweetened foods and are ideal for making drinks. Sweet and sour varieties are especially good when baking with honey, as they absorb the sweetness and do not give in to cloying.
When adding honey, its quality is very important. Good honey should be so thick that when winding on a spoon, it is folded in layers in the form of a ribbon, and does not immediately settle. The honey itself is heavy, it is better to choose it in the market, and not in the market. This product will only add benefit to a baked apple and can easily replace sugar.
When choosing the apples themselves, it is better to stop not on the ideal fruit, but on those that are different in size, have a pleasant smell and may even have a worm inside. It is this caterpillar — a sign of naturalness, because the insect bypasses pesticides. If there are no dents in the apple, then it will be stored much longer.
It is better to give preference to markets where fruits can be tasted and where you can find truly homemade products. If the apple is heavy, then it has a lot of juice. Of course, choosing a fruit that has already begun to rot or is all beaten is not worth it. From unripe fruits, too, should be abandoned.
Most often they sell not real cinnamon, but its Chinese counterpart. In the packaging it is difficult to recognize a real product, but by buying a spice in the sticks, you can quickly recognize a fake. Real cinnamon has a light color, it is more sandy than brown. The stick has many thin layers, the tube can even be twisted into a spiral. A fake is often not even completely twisted. And, of course, real cinnamon tastes much deeper and more interesting, and the price is higher.
If you add cottage cheese to baked apples, it is also very easy to stumble upon a fake. The shelf life of cottage cheese — no more than 72 hours, in any case should not be yellow. Good cottage cheese always has a slight sourness and retains its shape when it is cut. A real dairy product with an apple is the perfect healthy dessert for a child.
Apples with cinnamon — it is tasty, healthy and so interesting! There are innumerable recipes with this combination, which we have proven today. It is important that these products are allowed and those who are on a diet, and it is so important for overall health and diversity in the diet. Enjoy your meal!