Duck refers to the type of poultry that has a harder meat than regular chicken. Therefore, just fry it in the pan — not the best option. Be sure to use the sauce. The most perfect duck is combined with orange sauce.
The duck in orange sauce in portions is prepared as follows:
- We wash the oranges thoroughly under water and, using a float, scrape off the zest, only the orange part;
- Of the citrus skinned, we survive fresh;
- In a deep frying pan, move the resulting juice and combine it with the broth, sprinkle with sugar and sprinkle with chopped zest;
- Place the substance on the fire and, stirring, bring to a boil;
- After the beginning of the stirring of the mixture, reduce the heat to minimum and thicken the sauce for about half an hour;
- Do not forget to wash the breasts plentifully, without removing the skin;
- Dry the pan well and heat up and put the dried duck fillets in it with the skins down, salted and seasoned with pepper before it;
- On medium heat, closer to the maximum, about 12 minutes gold meat on one side, and then another 10 minutes on the other;
- Cut the finished meat component into thick slices and, putting it on a plate, pour plenty of orange sauce.
- Cognac — 40 ml;
- duck carcass — 1.5-2 kg;
- ground pepper;
- orange — 2 pieces;
- favorite dried herbs.
Caloric content: 267.2 kcal.
- Oranges should be thoroughly washed and squeezed out of them juice, which is then mixed with brandy;
- Bird carcass also washed and promakivaem paper towels;
- Then it is important to rub the duck with salt, dried herbs and pepper;
- We heat up the oven to 200 ° С, and in the meantime place the spiced bird in the baking bag. We tie one side of the bag, and through the other hole fill the belly with an orange-cognac mixture. It also does not hurt to put half of the squeezed orange in the same place;
- After tying the other end of the package, we shift the semi-finished product to a baking sheet in the oven and leave it for 20 minutes;
- Then you should turn the duck up the sleeve to the other side and wait for the same amount of time;
- It will not hurt the bird to turn over one more time and, having reduced the temperature to 180 ° C, continue cooking for 40 minutes.
- soy sauce — 40 ml;
- orange — 1 large;
- honey (liquid) — 80 ml;
- salt, spices;
- American mustard — 20 ml;
- duck — 1 bird (about 2 kg).
Time: 110 minutes (without marinating).
Caloric content: 289.7 kcal.
- The washed and dried duck carcass is rubbed with salt and selected spices;
- From the whole orange we squeeze fresh juice into a convenient container;
- We also send honey, mustard and soy sauce;
- Mix the substance until smooth and coat it with a spicy bird carcass;
- We put the duck in a baking sleeve and fill it with residues of plastering;
- Turn the bag over several times to make the sauce over the whole poultry;
- Place the workpiece in the fridge to marinate overnight;
- We bake the oven at 220 ° C and place a pan with a duck, previously extracted from the marinade, into it;
- 20 minutes do not touch, and then reduce to 180 ° C the temperature in the oven and continue cooking for another 80 minutes;
- While the meat is baking, it is important to water it with marinade and melted fat.
- sesame (seeds) — 1 pinch;
- Dijon mustard — 60 ml;
- lemon — ½ pcs .;
- salt — to taste;
- olive oil — ¾ st .;
- pepper — to taste;
- large orange.
Caloric content: 373.1 kcal.
- From citrus fruit should be squeezed into a deep bowl;
- We add to the juice all the other ingredients and whisk thoroughly with a whisk;
- The substance is slightly thickened — ready.
- water — ½ l;
- orange — 1 large;
- white pepper — 3 g;
- starch — 2 tbsp.
- sugar — 10 g
Calories: 38.3 kcal.
- Orange fruit is washed abundantly with water and we peel it off;
- Orange chips are laid in a saucepan and pour boiling water;
- Place the pot on the fire, wait for the boiling and boil for about 10 minutes on a small fire;
- Strain the fat through gauze and dilute the starch in it;
- The boil is boiled again and seasoned with spices and sugar, combined with starch substance;
- Liberally stirring, wait for thickening, and then squeeze fresh juice from the remaining orange and combine with the workpiece.
- raw egg yolks — 4 pcs .;
- oil — ½ p .;
- orange — 1 fruit;
- spices to taste;
- lemon fresh juice — 20 ml.
Caloric content: 327, 2kkal.
- Orange is important to get rid of zest and extract the juice from it;
- Chop orange peel;
- We place the yolks in a deep bowl and whip, not forgetting to add spices and lemon fresh in the process;
- Then send the same orange juice and mix well;
- The butter must be melted and added to the resulting mixture along with crushed zest;
- Beat thoroughly again.
Try to cook tender chicken hearts in sour cream sauce — the dish can be used both as a sauce and as a main dish.
Read how to make ginger ginger jams — amazingly delicious dessert.
Try to cook beef steak — the dish is a bit like steak, but it has its own characteristics.
- melted butter — 20 ml;
- honey — 30 g;
- a mixture of coriander, savory, basil and paprika — 1 tsp;
- orange — 1 fruit;
- pepper, salt.
Caloric content: 163,8 kcal.
- From the washed orange should squeeze fresh;
- The resulting substance is sent to the saucepan, which is placed on the stove;
- Add honey and ghee;
- In a homogeneous mixture attach the harvested spices;
- After heavy mixing, serve.