Most often they take a young duck and cook it with the addition of apples, different types of cabbage, potatoes. To complete the picture sprinkle the cooked meal with chopped greens.
This duck is best served with hot mashed potatoes or potatoes, cooked in deep fat. And a light green salad is also great.
- Chop the mushrooms into pieces, brown in butter, then place on a plate.
- Rinse the prepared duck carcass, chop into small pieces, fry in a duck with heated olive oil. Add 100 ml of boiling water, cover with dishes, cook at an average temperature of 20 minutes. Then put mushrooms in the same place, stew for 5 minutes, the fire should be weak.
- In a separate pan fry the flour in butter, pour sour cream, mix gently. Pour sour cream sauce over the duck, stew for another half hour. Sprinkle with herbs at the end of cooking.
Culinary trick: sour cream helps the duck to become juicier and softer, to well knead.
Sour ingredients, such as natural pomegranate juice, are well suited to fat duck meat.
- 1 duck weighing 2 kg;
- 50 g of ginger root;
- half a lemon fruit;
- half fresh chili;
- to taste garlic;
- 20 ml of olive oil;
- 1 g freshly ground black pepper;
- to taste salt;
- 200 ml of pomegranate juice;
- 80 grams of natural yogurt;
- 5 g brown sugar.
It takes 80 min.
Each serving contains 349 kcal.
Cook the turkey fillet in a pan. Here you will find recipes.
Under the link you can see the recipes for stewed chicken with potatoes in a slow cooker.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Peel ginger root, cut into cubes. Peel the garlic. Chile finely chopped. Cut off the zest from half a lemon, chop it into cubes.
- Make a dressing: ginger root, garlic cloves, chili, lemon zest put in a blender container, add olive oil, season with salt, black pepper, chop.
- Cut the duck into pieces, rub with cooked dressing, leave it for a while.
- Prepare marinade: combine natural pomegranate juice with yogurt, add brown sugar, salt and mix.
- Place the meat in special sleeves for cooking, pour in a pomegranate marinade, seal the film, send for 60 minutes to the oven. Under the protection of the film, the marinade will not evaporate, but will soak the duck meat, giving away the taste.
- Baked pieces of duck out of the sleeves to remove. Before serving, pour the finished meat with marinade, in which it was baked.
Duck meat goes well with apples, only you need to take them the most strong, sour and green.
- 1 young duck carcass;
- 3 apples;
- 2 onions;
- 150 ml of pure water;
- 120-140 g sour cream;
- 100 ml of vegetable oil, odorless;
- pepper and salt to taste.
It takes 1 hour.
The number of calories per serving: 375 kcal.
- Prepared duck carcass cut into small pieces. Fry until golden brown in a skillet with hot oil.
- Topped toasted pieces into a cauldron, season with black pepper and salt to taste.
- Fry the onions and apples, pre-peeled and chopped in small cubes, on a vacant skillet.
- Put the fried apples and onions to the meat, mix. Pour in water, mix again.
- Cook on low heat for 60 minutes, at the end of the quenching pour sour cream, mix and continue quenching until the duck is ready.
Note: do not be afraid to experiment, there is no sour cream — add cream.
According to the recipe, only potatoes that are cut large are added to the duck, but you can take carrots or celery — it will be even more interesting.
- 1 chilled duck (weighing about 2 kg);
- add garlic to taste;
- 55-60 ml of vegetable oil;
- 150 ml of water + 150 ml of fresh cream;
- 6 small potatoes;
- 1 bunch fresh dill.
- 1 g of black pepper;
- 8 g of salt.
It will take 60-70 minutes.
The number of calories per serving: 360 kcal.
- Wash the duck, then dry with a paper towel and cut into pieces. Roll each piece in a mixture of salt and black pepper. Preheat the refined oil in a deep frying pan or saucepan with a thick bottom that can be sent to the oven to brown the meat on all sides.
- Crush garlic cloves without removing the husks from them. Peeled potatoes shred quarters.
- Add water to the duck, add garlic cloves, potatoes. Cover the dishes with a lid and send to the preheated oven for 55 minutes, then remove the lid, pour in the cream, simmer another 5-10 minutes.
Culinary advice: sprinkle the cooked dish abundantly with chopped dill.
In the video — another option for cooking braised duck with potatoes:
We offer an interesting recipe for duck legs. It turns out that they are now very popular in cooking. With stewed cabbage, they are brilliantly combined.
- 4 duck legs;
- 150 ml of red wine;
- 12 pieces of prunes;
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh thyme;
- freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- salt to taste.
- 100 g cooked smoked bacon;
- 1 kg of red cabbage;
- 1 large apple;
- 1 onion;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 15 grams of white sugar;
- 15 ml of apple cider vinegar;
- olive oil to taste;
- salt, pepper to taste.
60 min required
Calorie portions: 399 kcal.
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC. Duck legs rub with black pepper, coarse salt and place in a baking dish. Thyme rinse with water, put on meat. Bake for 45-50 minutes, at the same time every 10 minutes water the legs with juice from the form.
- Take out the form and spoon out all the fat that has been released. After that, pour the wine, put the prunes, mix gently. Return the meat to the oven and simmer until ½ part of the wine is evaporated.
- Shred the onion, chop the garlic cloves. Cut the bacon into cubes, cabbage and apple into strips.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan and fry chopped onion with garlic. First add bacon, and after 3 minutes cabbage, fry, season with vinegar, sugar, cook another 5 minutes.
- Put the cabbage to the duck, all together simmer for 15 minutes. At the end of cooking, add an apple and season. Soaked in duck fat, cabbage will become more tender.
The taste of duck meat is special, you will not confuse it with other poultry meat. Recently, duck meat has become very popular. It is baked in the oven, fried in a pan, tantalized in uatyatnitsa. It seems that everything is extremely simple, but its culinary tricks are in the most simple recipes.
It is necessary to consider when cooking:
- Breast preparing is quite simple. Before stewing it is worth a little fry in the pan, after cutting the skin. Fry the breast, putting on the pan side with the skin, and then turn, so the juice that was formed under the skin, well absorbed into the flesh, and it will become tender and juicy.
- It is advisable to bake the legs or stew, choosing a low temperature.
- Duck meat is fat, but it is easy to overdry it, if you fry for a long time in a griddle.
- To make the duck pieces juicy, you can cook them in a special package by adding marinade with natural sourness.
- Absolutely all the spices that are seasoned with any bird fit the duck meat. It can be thyme, clove of garlic, sprig of rosemary, soy sauce, coriander and spicy greens.
- Duck meat is quite fatty, it is better to stew it with products that contribute to the digestion of this meat. For example cabbage, green apples.
On the video you will find an excellent recipe for duck stewed with vegetables:
There are many options for duck dishes. It is prepared with different additives: potatoes, cabbage and apples. But no matter how it was extinguished, the main thing is that the meat should be tender and juicy. To do this, pickle duck marinated, stewed in sour cream and monitor the cooking time.