How to cook chicken hearts with mushrooms in white sauce
With mushrooms most often stewed chicken fillet or pork brisket, and in the end it turns out the classic goulash in sour cream. But if you too are tired of the same taste, join us. Today we will cook hearts with fragrant mushrooms, it will be incredibly tasty! To make sure try cooking yourself.
The next dish will be ready in half an hour, so we strongly recommend that you immediately start preparing and a side dish.
- Rinse the hearts and cut them in half.
- Rinse again.
- Put the hearts in a colander and let the liquids drain.
- Pour oil into a frying pan and ignite it.
- Onion peel and cut into half rings.
- Pour into the oil and simmer, stirring, until soft.
- Add hearts, spice up and simmer until all the moisture has evaporated.
- Mushrooms at this time clean and slice the plates.
- Pour them into the pan when the liquid has evaporated.
- Mix everything and add flour in two minutes.
- Pour in the cream, put it all together and in five minutes serve to the table.
Tip: it is better to take the cream is not too fatty, otherwise the sauce will be collected in lumps.
Another pretty simple recipe, but very tasty! If you like mushrooms and you adore chicken hearts, then today you are right at the address. Enjoy your meal!
- Rinse the hearts and cut into halves, clean from fat.
- Mushrooms wash and arbitrarily cut.
- Remove the husks from the onion, cut off the roots, then wash.
- Finely chop with a sharp knife.
- Heat half the oil in a pan.
- Pour the hearts and fry them, stirring, until golden for about ten minutes.
- Pour the remaining oil into the second pan and heat it too.
- Place the mushrooms and cook for five minutes until the liquid evaporates.
- Then enter the onions and simmer together until tender.
- Season hearts with spices, sprinkle with curry powder.
- Move the mushrooms in another pan, all together and pour the sour cream.
- Reduce the fire and cook the dish for ten minutes under the lid.
- Rinse the dill and chop finely.
- Sprinkle them ready hearts with mushrooms and serve.
Here is a complete dish that does not require any additions in the form of mashed potatoes or rice. In pots there will be hearts, and vegetables, and root crops, and mushrooms! All together it will be very juicy, satisfying and unforgettably tasty!
- Rinse the hearts, remove from them all unnecessary.
- Next, cut off the offal by halves and wash again.
- Peel and rinse the onion, finely chop it.
- Remove the husks from the garlic and cut off the dry ends.
- Pass the lobules through the press.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Lay out the hearts and simmer them, stirring occasionally, until golden.
- Pour onion and add garlic, cook everything together until the liquid evaporates.
- Chanterelles wash from sand and forest debris.
- Drain them, cut arbitrarily.
- Sweet pepper wash, remove the insides.
- Pulp cut into cubes.
- Rinse the tomatoes and cut the stalks.
- After that, chop the fruits into cubes.
- Send the tomatoes into the pan, mix them with hearts.
- Peel the potatoes and wash them.
- Then cut into small slices and wash again, but from the starch.
- With carrots, cut off the rind, rinse it and chop it in the same way as the potato.
- Spread the potatoes, peppers and carrots in pots.
- There also place the hearts with tomatoes, chanterelles and onions.
- Rinse the dill and finely chop, distribute in containers.
- Sprinkle with spices and cover with lids.
- Send to a cold oven (in the form or on a baking sheet).
- Cook for one hour.
Tip: To have more juice in the dish, pour broth into the pot in each pot.
Find out right now how long to cook the chicken heart until ready.
Read here how to cook chicken stomachs in sour cream.
How tasty to cook chicken liver with cream? Step-by-step recipes we posted here.
Multivarka — savior of the XXI century! She will cook a delicious lunch or dinner in an hour and a half. You only need to prepare everything and put it in the device. The result will pleasantly surprise you!