How to cook a delicious chicken broth in a slow cooker
Unfortunately, the kitchen assistant cooks the soup a little longer. But they say it makes it more saturated. Check? It takes a minimum of ingredients to get the maximum flavor.
- Place the soup set in a bowl or colander to rinse thoroughly.
- Then shift all the ingredients into the multicooker bowl.
- Pour water, add salt, bay leaves and black pepper.
- With carrots, remove the peel and chop it, add to the bowl.
- From the onion to pull off the husk, send it after the carrot.
- In soup mode, cook broth for an hour and a half. If there is no such mode, use the “Quenching” program.
- When the soup is ready, strain it and then use it as directed.
What time is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
What is calorie — 58 calories.
- Chicken meat first wash thoroughly.
- Check for residual feathers.
- Skin cut with fat.
- Onions cleaned of husks and roots, rinse the head.
- Peel carrots and rinse with cold water.
- Cut it into rings or straws.
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Place there and onions with carrots, both types of pepper, bay leaves.
- Pour water and add salt to taste.
- Close the lid of the machine and turn on the quenching mode for an hour and a half.
- Half an hour after the start of cooking, open the lid to remove the foam that the meat has released from the surface.
- At the end of the program to get a bowl from the multicooker.
- Remove the meat, remove from the bone (if present) and chop.
- Strain the broth itself, pre-catching carrots from it.
- In clean broth add meat with carrots and you can eat.
What time is 1 hour and 35 minutes.
What is calorie — 200 calories.
- Rinse the soup set together with the fillet in cold water.
- Put it in a multicooker bowl and cook in baking mode for 35-40 minutes.
- During this time, divide the egg, combine the yolk with the flour.
- Add salt, a spoonful of water and knead the elastic dough.
- Put it in a bag and let it rest for twenty minutes.
- When the program is complete, get the chicken and fillets.
- With the bones remove the meat and grind it together with the breast, and strain the broth.
- Heat some butter in a bowl and put the chicken in there.
- Fry until ruddy on all sides.
- Carrots at this time to clean and grate, add to the meat.
- Fry together until soft root.
- Peel the potatoes and wash, cut into cubes.
- Pour broth into meat bowl and add potatoes.
- Salt the soup, add turmeric and cook in stewing mode until the potatoes are soft.
- Remove dough from refrigerator, roll out and cut into thin strips.
- When the potatoes are cooked, put the noodles in the broth.
- Cook another 5-7 minutes and can be poured into plates.
Here you can see how to make pasta and chicken soup.
Nutritious and simple lunch — tomato cream soup. Here you can take his recipe.
Instead of noodles, you can use liquid batter. For it you need to combine one raw egg and flour, a little salt. Add flour so much that the dough has a consistency, like on pancakes. Place grater over broth and pour dough onto smooth side. Wipe it with a spoon, be sure to stir the soup. The dough will drip into the broth and set immediately. It turns out original! Boil another 5-7 minutes after boiling.
How to cook chicken broth in a slow cooker, look at the video below:
Broth is always tasty and saturated. Cook it with ease in a slow cooker and enjoy a truly easy and so satisfying result!