How to make the dough on pancakes: tricks and recipes from video
Such a dish, like pancakes, was made in Russia in almost every home: who of what could, depending on the wealth of the family, each selected the most beneficial recipe for themselves and loved ones. For the holidays, pancakes were made with numerous delicious fillings, the spread in them was enormous: from rich salty, to a variety of sweet.
Now, traditionally, pancakes are baked both on the most pancake feast — the carnival, and on other days convenient for the hostess to pamper their loved ones and guests who come to the house.
- A saucepan, basin, bowl, or other deep dish;
- Spoon for adding bulk ingredients and pre-stir the dough;
It should be noted separately that even a beginning hostess and mother’s assistant can bake pancakes according to such a recipe.
- Water — half a liter (water can be taken any, but cold boiled is better);
- About two glasses of flour (depending on how much dough you take);
- One or two eggs;
- Sugar and salt to taste;
- Oil for roasting pancakes.
In any convenient deep dish (bowl, saucepan, who likes what) pour a little flour, add egg, salt, sugar.
Gradually add water, mix gently, trying to prevent the appearance of lumps.
After preparing the dough, you can begin to fry pancakes.
Before frying pan it is necessary to heat the pan well and oil it.
Ladle pour the required amount of dough and fry each pancake on both sides until golden brown.
And to make dough based on milk is not very difficult, write the recipe:
- Flour — a little more than a glass, or rather about 280 grams (depending on the viscosity of the dough you need);
- Milk — one liter;
- Eggs — 2 pieces;
- Sugar — 1-2 tbsp. l
- Vegetable oil put in the dough — about 2 tbsp. l and for greasing the pan — about 4 tbsp. l
First put all the dry ingredients in a bowl or other container: flour, sugar, salt. We add to them all the liquid components of the dough: milk, vegetable oil and eggs. Mix, but do not allow the appearance of lumps. The dough is ready and you can bake pancakes.
Pancakes made on kefir, are very different from all the other recipes above. The fact is that the dough, made on kefir, has a slightly sour pleasant taste, which not everyone likes the way.
Therefore, before you start the dough on kefir, try such pancakes in advance with your friends or just prepare a minimum portion of dough, so that you finally decide whether you like it or not.
- Kefir (the percentage of fat content of the product, vary as you like) — 500 ml;
- Flour — 3 cups (250 grams);
- Eggs — 1-2 pieces;
- Sugar — half a teaspoon;
- Vegetable oil — it is necessary only for greasing the pan.
To prepare the dough, it is necessary to carefully and carefully, not allowing lumps to appear, to mix all the ingredients for this recipe into deep containers. This can be done either with a whisk, or with a mixer or with any other object convenient for you (for example, with a fork).
The viscosity dough should resemble liquid sour cream. If everything went well and the dough turned out as it should, you can make delicious pancakes for the whole family.
Very unusual and interesting recipe. Such pancakes can be prepared for a festive day or while waiting for guests. Pancakes with orange juice will appeal to both children and adults. Cooked pancakes according to this recipe can be stuffed with any sweet filling and enjoy the wonderful taste.
For cooking you will need:
- Orange juice (fresh or from the bag) — 70 ml;
- Flour — 100 grams;
- Milk — one glass;
- Sugar — 3 tbsp. l .;
- Salt to taste;
- A small amount of orange peel;
- Cooking oil for frying;
- Butter for lubricating ready pancakes.
Prepare the dough by mixing according to the recipe all ingredients, except for vegetable and butter. Heat the pan, grease with vegetable oil. Bake all the pancakes, grease them with butter. The taste of these pancakes you will remember for a long time. Enjoy!
Soon the post, so take a note a recipe for vegetarian pancakes without eggs and milk.
Pancakes are a type of pancake. How to cook American pancakes on kefir recipe with photos in our article.
In the kitchen, like in any other place, something can happen that didn’t fit into the cooking process. The reasons for the occurrence of completely ridiculous situations and a lot to list them makes no sense, the main task — in time to correct their own mistakes.
- When baking pancakes on kefir, choose kefir with the smallest percentage of fat, in addition to this, you can additionally dilute it with the same water (it is necessary to boil cooled). Such a secret will allow the hostess, including the inexperienced, to deftly remove hot pancakes from the pan;
- For baking pancakes, a special pancake pan is best suited, if you have one in the house, you can always bake your favorite dish with pleasure;
- To increase the gluten content of the flour (gluten is indicated as a percentage of each product package), the liquid in the dough (namely water or milk) must be added hot;
- When baking, pancakes break when turned over — there is not enough viscosity in the dough (add an egg or a little flour);
- In order to completely eliminate the appearance of lumps in the dough, you must first dilute the flour in a small amount of water and salt — this will significantly reduce their appearance;
- Sifting flour while preparing dough will improve the taste of the final product and saturate the flour with oxygen;
- If you need to speed up the process of cooking pancakes, use the following recommendation: fry them in several pans;
- To make the first pancake “as it should be” — heat the pan well before frying.
Armed with the necessary equipment and following step-by-step recommendations and advice, any woman (even one who cannot cook at all) will have very tasty home-made pancakes. Enjoy your meal!