Cheesecakes are often prepared for breakfast. It would seem that the usual curd mass from all sides, and how much around these products delight and love. How to cook them on kefir with a minimum amount of flour and rich cottage cheese flavor, you will learn from our recipes.
Two kinds of cottage cheese gives the dough the necessary fluffiness, the taste of the dish is the best, and flour is not felt at all.
Step by step method of preparation:
- Grind through a small sieve home and shop cottage cheese.
- Wheat flour must sift.
- Combine flour with cottage cheese, add fine sugar, eggs, a pinch of salt.
- Grind the dough until smooth.
- Sprinkle the working surface with flour, form round curd cheesecakes on it.
- Heat the pan, pour refined oil and fry the cheese balls on each side. 4 minutes is enough.
- Put cheesecakes on a plate, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Separately submit sour cream.
To the note: if you take only home-made cottage cheese, then the products will fall apart, and if only the store product, you will have to add more flour to the dough, and this is not cheesecakes.
Cottage cheese should be dry and normal fat, if the product is wet, it can be slightly squeezed.
- 300 g of crumbly curd;
- 35-40 g of semolina and flour;
- 50 ml of kefir;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 50-60 grams of strawberry jam;
- half a lemon;
- 50 ml of refined oil;
- 30 grams of fine sugar;
- 5 g of salt.
It will take: 25 minutes.
Serving: 175 kcal.
- Peel the carrot and grate finely.
- Peel the orange zest with a fine grater, squeeze 30 ml of juice out of the pulp.
- Squeeze some juice out of ½ lemon.
- Combine cottage cheese with carrot, citrus juice, put zest, cereal, egg, flour, fine sugar and salt, mix well into a homogeneous mixture.
- Heat a refined oil in a heavy skillet.
- Make curd cheesecakes from curd dough and fry on each side until golden brown.
Tip: well serve the dish to the table with strawberry jam.
The video details how to make cheesecakes on kefir with semolina:
Cheesecakes without cottage cheese can be prepared from semolina with semolina, small rind and citrus juice.
- 4 pieces of the “First” category of eggs;
- 1 lemon (orange);
- a pinch of salt;
- 50 ml of refined oil;
- glass of semolina;
- 80-85 grams of flour;
- some cooking oil.
It takes 20 minutes. Portion: 199 kcal.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add salt, oil, whisk.
- Peel the lemon zest with a fine grater, squeeze the juice out of the pulp, send everything to the egg mixture.
- Pour the flour and grits, knead the dough thoroughly.
- Heat the griddle with oil.
- To make cheese cakes of the desired shape.
- Redden on heated oil from 2 sides.
Tip: serve with honey.
Cheesecakes with mascarpone sauce for a gourmet breakfast
Orange or lemon candied fruits can be put into the dough.
- 200 g of cottage cheese;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 lemon;
- 2 sprigs of mint;
- a handful of candied citrus;
- 35-40 g kefir;
- 40 g flour baking;
- tablespoon of powdered sugar.
- tablespoon mascarpone;
- a teaspoon of powdered sugar.
It takes 25 minutes. Portion: 214 kcal.
Method of cooking step by step:
- Carefully separate the egg yolk from the protein.
- Mixer beat egg whites. Pour the icing sugar and beat again. The mass should be uniform and fluffy.
- Slightly beat the yolks, pour warm kefir and add a portion of the curd, beat (a little), then add the remaining curd and beat again until smooth.
- Peel zest from a lemon and squeeze a tablespoon of juice out of the pulp of citrus.
- In the curd dough put the zest, candied, mix.
- Protein foam portions interfere in the dough, then add flour, mix again.
- Heat the butter in a skillet, spread out a tablespoon of cottage cheese pancakes and brown on all sides. If necessary, add a little oil to the pan.
- Make a sauce: cream cheese combined with powdered sugar, pour lemon juice and mix.
To the note: for a delicious breakfast, cheese cakes are decorated with mint leaves and served with sauce.
Also for breakfast you can cook an omelet. Here you will find a recipe with photos.
Fritters from potatoes turn out very nourishing. Here is the recipe.
For delicious cheesecakes:
- Put only egg yolks in the dough, then they will not fall apart on the pan.
- Curd must be wiped through a fine sieve, and sift the flour. In this case, the products will turn out to be homogeneous, light and porous.
- Each egg should be broken into a separate bowl to avoid getting bad product in the dough.
- In recipes, it is usually recommended to grind an egg with sugar first, and then put the curd and sifted flour. It is not necessary at all; it is done in such a way that the sugar dissolves and does not crunch in the finished product. We offer to rub an egg with sugar with a spatula of silicone, it is very dense and all sugar is perfectly dissolved.
- It is necessary to send the dough in the fridge, before forming the product. In a cool place, the mass becomes dense, so it will be easier and more convenient to sculpt.
- It is necessary to heat the pan well so that the products do not stick to it.
- Fry them on medium temperature for five minutes from all sides. Of course, you can fry at a higher temperature, but then the roasting time will be 2 minutes, and you can bring to readiness in the oven, 5 minutes is enough.
- Sour cream is good, but you shouldn’t water it with cheesecakes, put it in a saucepan so that it does not spread on a hot dish.
- Serve berry sauce or jam.
Cheesecakes are served in restaurants, any housewife can sculpt them. The most interesting thing is that they make them all differently. This is such a simple dish that it is amazing where so many different recipes come from. Someone adds cottage cheese, someone does not put it at all.