How to cook as simple as possible, but original and even healthy dessert? Easy! This will require yoghurt, both natural and any other taste. You should only be patient: this sweetness takes time to harden.
- Gelatin must be dissolved in half a glass of cold water. First you need to give time to swell.
- After that, put the glass in a water bath and heat the liquid until the grains of gelatin melt. The fire should be weak.
- In a separate bowl, yogurt should be mixed with the specified amount of sugar, adding a pinch of vanilla. Sugar should also be completely dissolved.
- Warm gelatin pour into the yoghurt mass and mix well.
- The resulting composition is poured into pialam or silicone forms.
- Put it in the fridge until it solidifies; it will take at least three hours. Then serve.
It will take on cooking — 7 hours.
How many calories — 94.
- In cold water, stir gelatin, let it swell for about ten minutes.
- Then slowly heat using a water bath or microwave until the grains are completely dissolved.
- Room temperature yoghurt must be poured into a tall blender glass. Add sugar and beat for about three minutes.
- When the mass starts to foam, you need to add gelatin. It is necessary to pour it in a thin stream, continuing to beat.
- Prepare glasses or other containers.
- Pour half the gelatinous mass into glasses.
- Peel kiwi and cut it into small cubes.
- Orange, too, clean, cut only the orange flesh, remove all white fibers. Cut the slices into cubes. Instead of an orange, you can also use tangerines or grapefruit, you need to peel in the same way.
- Put both of these fruits on top of the gelatinous mass.
- Top with the remains of yogurt, leave a little.
- Put in the fridge for three hours.
- Get and make a small cut. Paste a beautiful orange slice into it and add the rest of the yogurt.
- Remove for two hours again.
- Serve, garnished with the same fruit, sprinkled with coconut flakes. These fruits can be changed, as well as the dressing itself.
It will take 5 hours to prepare.
How many calories — 130.
- Divide water and gelatin into two parts. Prepare two bowls in which you must first pour half of the specified amount of gelatin, and then pour 50 ml of room temperature water into each bowl. Leave for half an hour.
- After that, one bowl to put in a water bath. Heat the grains to melt and then mix all the cocoa here. Lumps should not be.
- Remove from the heat and pour in half of the whole mass of yogurt, stir actively with a whisk. Also add half the sugar here and dissolve it too.
- Pour the mass into molds, but only need to fill them up to half. It will turn out beautifully if it is a glass form.
- Put in the freezer for half an hour, so that the jelly froze a little.
- The second part of the gelatinous mass is also heated, then add sugar and yogurt, mix everything with a whisk.
- This white mass should be poured over the chocolate.
- Chocolate grate large. For this it is better to freeze it in advance. Dust with jelly chips and put in the fridge for another four hours, and then serve.
It will take to prepare — 4 hours and 30 minutes.
How many calories — 56.
- Prepare small molds for the future dessert.
- Gelatin should be prepared in the specified amount strictly according to the instructions on the package. Standard process: soak, then heat in a water bath. Divide the resulting liquid into three equal parts.
- All three types of yogurt poured into different bowls. You can use different tastes, as long as they differ in color. You can take the same yogurt, but add different dyes.
- In each bowl with dairy product, add three tablespoons of honey. It must be liquid so that it can easily dissolve.
- Add each piece of gelatin to each bowl of yogurt.
- Mix everything well with a whisk.
- First you need to take the most beautiful color of yogurt. It needs to be poured on the bottom. The choice of color depends only on personal taste.
- Pour this part in all the molds, it should fill them in a third. If it is a flexible silicone mold, it must be installed on a tray, otherwise it will not be possible to transfer and everything will spill.
- Put the molds in the fridge for half an hour, then pull out. Jelly should be a bit cold.
- Then pour the second part in the same way and give it time to freeze. Twenty minutes might be enough this time. Each subsequent layer requires less time.
- Then repeat everything with the third color of yogurt. Let it freeze.
- At the end, cover the forms with foil or film and let them finally freeze for two to three hours.
- After that, pull out the dessert, put it in boiling water for a few seconds and then turn it over on the plate. Jelly easily out of shape. Serve at the table.
Yogurt in the dessert can be replaced by another fermented milk product. How to make a simple and puff jelly with sour cream.
Also read how to make sour cream jelly with cocoa.
And here our cooks will reveal all the details of making jelly from fresh or frozen cherries.
For normal gelatin, you must use cold water. If an instant product is used, it should be diluted in hot water, but not in boiling water. Boiling water kills all binding properties, so it is important not to overheat the mass in a water bath.
The larger the shape, the longer the jelly will solidify. If for one type it takes a little more time, then for striped desserts everything can be delayed for the whole day. Each layer needs time to harden separately, otherwise they will mix, and the presentation will be ruined.
For giving of color it is possible to use not only artificial dyes, but also natural. For example, carrot juice, blueberry or any other berry. Thus, the natural taste of the dye product and part of its vitamins are transmitted.
Jam is less commonly used. Then additional sugar or honey is not required, as well as a dye. Jam must be taken without stones, it is better to let it be jam or jam without any large pieces. It must be thoroughly stirred in yogurt, and then pour gelatin here. It may take a little longer to solidify.
You can decorate such a dessert with almond flakes, nuts, whole berries, dried fruits, etc. This sweetness is a real space for fantasy. Children will love this very much, so you can cook with them.