Delicate and tasty rabbit in white wine for a festive dinner
Exquisite French dish that can be prepared even on a weekday. The rabbit in wine is especially tender, it literally melts in your mouth! It can be prepared in several ways, but the result will always be very appetizing and fragrant!
Prepared meat is better to marinate in small pieces. This will allow the wine to be absorbed better, and it will also be much more convenient to cook the meat in that form.
White Riesling wine is good for the rabbit, which softens the meat with its light “sparkling”. It is worth paying attention to the young wine, it fits better than seasoned. Only dry or semi-dry is used: the less sugar in the beverage, the better. Later this same wine can be served to the table in glasses along with the ready dish.
Marinating will take from two to twelve hours. Marinating can be simply in spices, and you can use different additives. For example, celery and parsley root puree. You can grind the cloves, use white onions, various spicy herbs — the main thing is that they suit the taste of the wine.
From herbs it is necessary to dwell on rosemary, thyme, lemongrass, lemon balm, fennel. Of the spices, white pepper works well, it should be ground in a mortar on its own for a pronounced aroma.
- Clean the carcass and divide it into small portions.
- Transfer the pieces into a bowl and pour over with cold water, leave for two hours. After soaking, wash and wipe off moisture with napkins.
- Heat a small amount of oil, transfer the rabbit here and fry it over medium heat until light brown.
- Peeled carrots cut into cubes.
- Chop garlic without husks.
- Peel the onion and cut into quarter-rings.
- All of these components are placed in a frying pan with a rabbit and then pour about 400 ml of water, that is, about two glasses.
- Add seasonings, including thyme and bay leaves. Stir, cover, cook for about half an hour.
- When water is half boiled away, wine should be poured into the food instead. Stir and from this point cook another forty minutes under the lid.
- When the liquid turns into a thick sauce, and the meat is easily separated from the bone, the dish can be served.
What time is 2 hours.
What is calorie — 118 calories.
- Wash the feet, remove all moisture with napkins.
- Flour the flour in a plate, salt. Roll the meat.
- Pour a couple of spoons of oil into the pan and heat. Then shift the meat and fry until a light crust forms over the entire surface. It will take about seven minutes.
- Chopped large onion chop half rings.
- Wash the peppers, pull out the seed boxes, cut the pulp into large squares.
- In the same way, grind and washed tomatoes without a stem. You can take and cherry, then they just need to cut in half.
- Wash the apple, you can not peel the skin. Cut into large cubes.
- In the pan, where the meat was cooked, you need to fry a little onion with garlic. Pull out
- Next, add pepper, to browse it, pull it out.
- Similarly, fry and apples.
- Take the form with thick walls. For example, a goose. Lubricate it with oil. The first layer to put onions, then — peppers and apples, tomatoes and top legs spread.
- Finely chop the greens and sprinkle it on top. In random order, decompose the finely chopped garlic.
- Each layer needs to be seasoned. It should be about three layers.
- Top with all pour wine. To cover with a lid. Move to oven at 200 degrees for about twenty-five minutes. Remove the lid and dogotovit for another fifteen minutes.
- Serve to the table without garnish.