Vegetables are always good and healthy. They often become the main components of different dishes, especially losing weight. Today we will talk about how you can cook your favorite vegetable stew in the oven. Imagine this colorful dish that will make your body a little healthier, and how delicious and bright it is!
- Place a sheet of parchment paper in a form or deep baking sheet;
- Sprinkle with oil or brush with brush and set aside;
- Wash squash, remove the tail and cut into rings;
- Clean the carrots, rinse and cut into rings;
- Onion to remove the eco-packaging, rinse and cut into small cube;
- Rinse sweet peppers, cut centers and chop them into strips;
- Chili wash, cut the seeds and chop the pepper into porridge;
- Rinse red potatoes, cut into any shape and size;
- Mix carrots, potatoes, zucchini, onions and chili in containers;
- Add thyme and spices to taste;
- Pour in balsamic vinegar, mix;
- Put in a prepared container and put in the oven for forty minutes;
- Bake at a temperature of 200 centigrade;
- During this time it is necessary to mix vegetables and roots several times;
- Rinse the tomatoes, remove the green parts and chop randomly;
- When time passes, get vegetables and add tomatoes to them;
- Stir and bake for another twenty minutes;
- During this time, peel and chop the garlic with a press;
- Rinse the dill and crumble it;
- Add both ingredients to the ready-made vegetable stew.
- 300 grams of cheese;
- 1 squash;
- 2 sweet peppers;
- 1 eggplant;
- 4 branches of dill;
- 120 ml of white wine;
- 2 potatoes;
- 3 pieces of garlic;
- 1 onion;
- 60 ml of olive oil;
- 4 tomatoes.
Preparation time — 3 hours and 10 minutes.
- Peel off the rind, wash it and cut into feathers;
- Rinse the pepper, remove the middle and cut into strips;
- Rinse eggplant, cut into bars;
- Pour oil into a frying pan, warm it;
- Pour onion with pepper and stew until the second ingredient is soft;
- Put the resulting mass in pots, set aside;
- Peel potatoes, cut into cubes and put in a bowl;
- Rinse with running water from starch and lay out on top of other ingredients;
- Eggplant placed in the pan to the remaining oil;
- Fry for several minutes;
- During this time, wash the zucchini and remove its tail, cut it into bars;
- Spread it over the potatoes in pots;
- Grate cheese and scatter it on the surface;
- Top it all with spices to taste;
- Next, you need to blanch the tomatoes and for this they need to wash;
- After that, make cuts on the back of the fruits and set them aside;
- Boil a medium-sized saucepan with water, put tomatoes in it;
- Let them boil for one minute, then transfer to cold water;
- After another minute, pull out the fruits, peel, remove the stalks and cut;
- Place crushed tomatoes on spices;
- Next, lay out the eggplants and set aside;
- Peel the garlic, chop it together with dill;
- Sprinkle the ingredients on top of the eggplant;
- Pour in the wine and the same amount of water;
- Place the pots in the oven, turning it on at 225 Celsius;
- Bake for twenty minutes, and then another hour and a half, reducing the degrees to 200 Celsius.
- 600 g of beef;
- 100 g butter;
- 2 carrots;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 4 potatoes;
- 350 grams of cabbage;
- 2 onions.
Cooking time — 1 hour and 50 minutes.
- Rinse the meat, then clean it with a sharp knife;
- Drain and cut into arbitrary shape and size;
- Oil cut into cubes and put in a saucepan;
- Melt, add beef and fry it until golden brown;
- While preparing, peel and chop the potatoes;
- Rinse it with running water from the starch and set aside;
- Onion to remove the eco-packaging, cut it into half rings;
- Wash carrots, chop into rings;
- Rinse the tomatoes, cut into slices;
- Rinse the cabbage, remove the top sheets and chop;
- Mix all the vegetables, season them with spices;
- In the baking dish to shift the meat and preferably with butter;
- Spread the vegetables on top and pour a glass of water;
- Put in oven at 190 Celsius until ready.
Read how to make gourmet rolls with scrambled eggs in our article.
Note a few delicious recipes for dressings with olive oil for salad.
Read how to make a delicious puff cake with cherries — delicious homemade cakes.
- 3 carrots;
- 75 ml of mayonnaise;
- 2 sweet peppers;
- 30 g of dill;
- 8 potatoes;
- 200 ml of broth;
- 650 g of mushrooms;
- 550 g of cauliflower;
- 3 onions;
- 20 grams of parsley;
- 280 grams of cheese;
- 40 g butter.
Cooking time — 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Steps of cooking vegetable stew with mushrooms in the oven:
- All vegetables, roots and mushrooms must be pre-washed with running water;
- Next, all you need to clear — potatoes, carrots, mushrooms and onions;
- Cut potatoes and carrots into rings, set aside;
- Chop the onion into half rings, chop the pepper and sort the cabbage;
- Mushrooms cut into small cubes;
- Oil grease the form for the future stew and put the rings of potatoes. It is possible not only to the bottom, but also on the sides. Thanks to the oil, the rings stick easily;
- The next layer to put the carrot;
- Next, cabbage and then sweet pepper;
- After that, distribute the mushrooms and onions;
- Pour broth into a bowl, add mayonnaise, spices and mix;
- Pour it on top of the stew and cover everything with foil;
- Put in the oven at 200 Celsius for forty minutes;
- During this time, rinse and crumble greens, grate cheese;
- Mix the ingredients and sprinkle the dish in forty minutes;
- Bake another five minutes and serve.
If you plan to use hot chili in your recipes, we advise you to wash it with disposable gloves and shred it in them. The surface on which the pepper is cut should be thoroughly washed with soap and water. All this is necessary to avoid problems.
This dish is wonderful because you can add to it absolutely any vegetables that are in your kitchen. Even if it is a carrot, onion and a few potatoes, it will already be delicious.
The main secret of vegetable stew is that all ingredients must be cut to the same size. This may be a different shape, but the size must match. This is necessary so that all products are prepared equally.
If you are afraid that the vegetables will remain raw even after baking, we suggest you pre-process them. This may be boiling, stewing or frying. Until half-preparedness will be enough, the oven will do the rest.
Another «delicious» secret — cooking sauce for the dish. Of course, you can cook any that you like. But you can cook and classics based on the broth. For him, fry some flour in butter, pour it all with broth and add spices to taste. Boil to the desired consistency and finish.
Try to cook the vegetable stew in the oven that you liked the most. Each of them is very tasty, satisfying, rich! Having tried just once, you can not remain indifferent!