If you like dumplings and dumplings, be sure to love and manti, they contain a little more filling. You have to try it!
The easiest and fairly fast version of the filling!
- Rinse the meat, peel and cut into strips.
- Next, using a knife, chop the meat into minced meat. You can take a blender.
- Onions clean, wash and chop.
- Finely chop with a knife or mash with a blender.
- Combine minced meat with onion in a bowl, add salt, pepper and zira.
- All mix thoroughly and pour oil, combine.
- Peel and wash the potatoes, cut into cubes or grate.
- Stir the root vegetable in the meat and you can use the minced meat for its intended purpose.
The most intense version of stuffing for manti! There are two types of meat, which means there will be an incredible amount of juiciness and taste.
Going to cooking — 20 minutes.
In one portion — 175 calories.
- Beef and pork wash.
- Chop finely, then chop the meat grinder.
- Peel the onions, wash and finely chop them.
- Add to mince with salt, pepper and zira.
- Mix everything thoroughly and use.
Tip: You can add a little red pepper for spice.
They say that with potatoes it turns out juicier and tastier. It needs to be checked. Are you with us?
Going to cooking — 15 minutes.
In one portion — 142 calories.
- Cut the rind off the potatoes, rinse and cut into small cubes.
- With the onions pull off the husk, wash it and grind.
- In a bowl, combine the onions with the pork and ground beef.
- Add salt, pepper and potatoes.
- Mix thoroughly and you’re done!
Tip: to make it tastier, cook the stuffing yourself.
Very often, manti cooked with pumpkin. We decided to find out how tasty it was, and were pleasantly surprised. This is just delicious!
Going to cooking — 30 minutes.
In one portion — 148 calories.
- Peel pumpkin and pulp with seeds.
- Wash and finely chop or grate.
- Wash beef, peel and finely chop.
- After that, mince or chop with a blender.
- Peel the onions, rinse and finely chop.
- Add red pepper and pumpkin to it.
- Mix everything and mix with ground beef.
- Salt, add cumin and reconnect.
- Put lamb fat, mix well.
Tip: fat can be used to any taste.
We advise you to try to cook the Oriental manty in the oven according to original recipes.
What are the manty without fragrant and delicate sauce? Here you can get acquainted with the options and choose to taste.
Here you will find out what else you can make from ground beef for lunch or dinner.
Here we do without meat. This option is designed for those who are fasting or do not eat meat at all. No less tasty it turns out! Mushrooms and cheese — delicious filling for manti.
Going to cooking — 25 minutes.
In one portion — 160 calories.
- With mushrooms, remove the film and cut the legs.
- Peel and wash the onion, chop it.
- Pour oil into a frying pan, warm it.
- Pour onion with mushrooms and simmer them until cooked.
- Then remove from heat, cool.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Peel parsley, chop.
- Cheese grate, stir it together with parsley to the mushrooms.
- All together, and the filling is ready!
Tip: To make the filling was more fragrant, use forest mushrooms. They have a more pronounced flavor.
This recipe can be called nourishing because of its composition. It will be cabbage, juicy and tasty meat of two kinds and bright green onions!
Going to cooking — 1 hour.
In one portion — 91 calories.
- Wash meat thoroughly, peel off films and grease.
- And cut the turkey and veal into cubes.
- Scroll through the meat grinder or use a blender.
- Put the whole stuffing in the pan.
- Remove to the stove and pour water so that the meat is covered.
- Add and butter, close the lid.
- Let it boil and cook for thirty minutes.
- Salt minced meat, add spices and mix everything.
- Cook for another ten minutes, then remove from heat.
- Wash cabbage and cut into strips.
- Put in a saucepan and pour boiling water.
- Wash the green onions and chop, add to the cabbage.
- Boil four eggs until tender, then cool them and peel them.
- Remove the cooked cabbage from the heat, cool and drain the water.
- Add to it half crushed eggs and put it all together. Here you can use a blender. At the end, introduce another egg, but raw.
- Remove meat from the water and scroll through a meat grinder with the addition of onions.
- Add leftover eggs and combine the resulting mass with cabbage.
- Mix everything and use as a filling.
Tip: To cook cabbage faster, use Brussels, Savoy or Peking.
Another very tasty, rather unusual version of home cloaks. Juicy chicken fillet, salted cheese and fragrant onions are not a dish, but a delight!
Going to cooking — 1 hour and 25 minutes.
In one portion — 256 calories.
- Flour covered in a bowl through a sieve.
- Beat the egg and salt a little.
- Stir the ingredients and turn them into crumb.
- After that, pour in water and knead a soft, homogeneous dough.
- Set it aside for thirty minutes, during which time the components will blend even better.
- To prepare the filling, the meat must be washed and cleaned.
- Cut it into cubes, then turn into mince with a knife or meat grinder.
- Cheese rid of brine and rub if it is hard. If the cheese is soft, mash it with a fork.
- Add pepper and salt to taste, if necessary.
- Onions clean and wash, chop.
- Combine it with cheese and meat.
- Knead the dough, roll the sausage out of it.
- Cut into pieces and roll each of them into a circle.
- Place the stuffing in the center, pinch the two opposite edges of the dough.
- Then connect two more sides.
- And the formed corners are blind between each other.
- Repeat the process with all the dough and filling.
- Cooked manti cook in boiling water until cooked.
- Melt the butter and set aside.
- Pour them ready manti and serve.
Tip: to make “cakes”, the dough can be rolled out and cut circles of the required size using a glass.
Now we will prepare the original manti with a light and insanely tender filling. It is cottage cheese and bright green onions (both in color and taste). Try it!