Chebureks with meat is a very tasty dish. And if they are also juicy, they cannot be torn off from their absorption. The dough for this dish is prepared without yeast. The filling that follows from the name itself is meat.
To make this filling you will need:
- meat or mince (it is best to use mutton, but in extreme cases any meat can be used) in quantities of ½ kg;
- fat tail, pre-crushed into cubes — two tablespoons (you can also replace pork or chicken fat);
- two large onions;
- purified water in a volume of 200 ml;
- 250 ml vegetable oil
Proper preparation of juicy stuffing:
- First and foremost, you need to prepare onions. To do this, it is cleaned, washed under water and crushed with a sharp knife. You can also use a blender for this purpose. Then add salt and carefully grind until the selection of fragrant juice. Put aside;
- Now the meat. It must be well washed, dried and removed all streaks or films. Divide into small pieces, and then finely chop with a sharp knife or blender. Fat is also added at the time of chopping meat;
- Mix the minced meat with onions. Add the required amount of salt and black pepper and ground allspice;
- In order to make the filling more juicy it is necessary to add purified water to the mixture. The amount of water is determined by the state of the meat mass. The ideal result is a thick, mushy mixture, with its composition resembling fat sour cream;
- Add seasonings to your taste and begin to form pasties.
Here it is the recipe for the filling of real chebureks — very tasty and indispensable. To prepare you need:
- lamb — ½ kg;
- one large bulb;
- salt and pepper;
- ground nutmeg — a small pinch;
- ground coriander — ½ tsp;
- dry basil — a tablespoon without a slide;
- dry dill — a tablespoon without a slide;
- boiled water.
Preparation of juicy lamb filling:
- Meat thoroughly washed in cool water, dried and cut into small pieces. Then pass them through a meat grinder;
- Onions clean, wash, chop into small cubes and fry in a frying pan with a small amount of vegetable oil. Cool, chop with a blender or meat grinder and add to the already prepared minced meat;
- Add salt, pepper, ground nutmeg, dried dill and basil (if possible, replace with fresh aromatic herbs);
- Add to the composition ½ cup of warm water and mix everything thoroughly with your hands. Leave for a while.
Chicken meat can also be cooked. Perhaps it will not turn out too juicy, but still the result will please the delicate taste and aroma. For cooking you will need the following list of ingredients:
- minced chicken, fresh — ½ kg;
- three large onions;
- one large carrot;
- one garlic clove;
- salt and pepper according to personal preference.
Chicken stuffing preparation:
- Put mince into a container and mix it with the required amount of salt and pepper;
- Onions clean, wash and cut into very small cubes. Add to meat;
- Garlic is also peeled, and minced with a very sharp knife. Also send to meat;
- Wash carrots, peel and wash again thoroughly. Turn into a mushy mixture using a meat grinder. Add to mince and mix thoroughly.
This recipe has been used for many decades. The whole process of cooking is divided into three stages: the preparation of the dough, the preparation of the filling and the direct frying of the chebureks.
Stages of cooking pasties:
- To prepare the dough, you must put a container with the prepared amount of water on the stove, boil and add the required amount of fat and salt. Stir until fat dissolves. Add half a glass of flour and stir again until a homogeneous composition is obtained. Remove from heat and allow time until full cooling. Then add the chicken egg, mix everything thoroughly. Gradually add flour, while continuously stirring the dough. If possible, place the prepared dough on the table and knead it thoroughly. Leave for an hour;
- At this time, you can begin to prepare the filling. Mutton pass through a meat grinder. Chop the onions with a knife, add salt and seasonings. Add prepared onions to the meat and mix well the mass. Add the prepared purified water and again mix very thoroughly;
- Rested dough divided into small balls, each of which must be rolled out into round sheets, the thickness of which should not exceed 1 mm. Spread a small amount of sheet on the edge of each sheet and connect opposite edges. Thoroughly blind all edges;
- Heat a frying pan with high sides on the stove and add vegetable oil to a height of not less than 3 cm;
- Now you can proceed to roasting the formed cakes. Each of them must be well roasted on both sides.
- In the process of roasting chebureks in no case should not use a lid, because they turn out soft and will not be characteristic and pleasant to crunch.
- Oil is poured into the pan until the formed pasties begin to swim in it.
- To get a bubbly and crispy dough, you should lay out pasties only in the already preheated vegetable oil.
Cooking pasties is a fairly simple and entertaining process. Here, even a beginner and inexperienced cook will cope. But at the same time, this dish can surprise many, since properly cooked pasties can be called a real masterpiece.