Sea goby is the most inexpensive, but useful sea fish. From it it turns out not only a tasty dried snack for beer, but also very nourishing and budget cutlets. They have a pleasant fishy taste and somewhat resemble cod fillet cutlets.
This dish will be a great addition to any side dish for the whole family. Next, consider a few simple recipes for making such patties.
Traditionally, onion, egg and bread are added to minced fish, but in this case we will also add semolina. It will make burgers more tender, fluffy and satisfying.
- Gobies wash, clean, remove tails, fins, heads and wash them thoroughly again. We spread on a sieve to glass the water. Release the onion from the husk, cut the head into several pieces. Fish with onions chased through a meat grinder with a frequent grill or whisk in a homogeneous mass in a grinder.
- We shift the stuffing into a bowl, in the center we make a hollow, we drive an egg in there. Here we fall asleep dry semolina, crackers, spices. All thoroughly knead, give a little stand in the refrigerator, tightening the top of the bowl with a film.
- Wet hands sculpt the patties, lay out in a well-heated butter, brown on both sides to gold.
- Cutlets are ready. Serve them to mashed potatoes or boiled rice.
Often, fish patties are dry, so you can add a little fat in the minced meat.
- 1 kg of gobies;
- 50 grams of fat (without skin);
- 1 tbsp. dry semolina;
- 1 onion;
- 1 fresh egg;
- some salt and allspice.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Calorie content: 123 kcal.
- Traditionally we begin with the preparation of the main product — bulls. Free my fish, giblets, free from the heads and dorsal fins. We cut the carcasses once more under a stream of cold water and dry them with a linen cloth.
- Scroll through the meat grinder. And to avoid hitting large bones, scroll again.
- Peel the onions, chop them in small slices, cut the bacon into several pieces. These ingredients also scroll through the meat grinder in the stuffing.
- Here we also add egg, semolina and spices. We diligently knead the mass, repulse it a little and begin to form the products.
- In a heated frying pan with butter fry the patties on both sides. Directly to the pan add some water, simmer under the lid on a quiet fire for about 5-7 minutes.
Delicious sea burgers can be added to any sauce. In this recipe will be used rich vegetable version.
- 0.9 kg of fresh gobies;
- 150 grams of stale bread (no crusts);
- 300 g onions;
- 100 g of flour;
- 130 g carrots;
- 100 g of celery;
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste;
- 100 grams of salad pepper;
- a little fine salt and ground pepper.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Calorie content: 98 kcal.
- Wash fish thoroughly from mucus, blood and debris. Each carcass we carve, cut off the head and fins. Re-rinse, give the drain water. The prepared fish is twice driven through a meat grinder to grind bones into smaller pieces.
- Stale bread without crust soaked in water for 10 minutes. Then, carefully squeezing the crumbs with your hands, send in stuffing. Season the mass with salt, pepper, knead thoroughly with your hands.
- We cut small round products from minced meat, roll them in flour, fry in vegetable oil from all sides with minimal heating.
- We shift the cutlets to the cauldron and proceed to the preparation of the sauce.
- All vegetables are washed, clean. Onions with sweet peppers cut into strips, and carrots with celery three on a coarse grater.
- Put all prepared vegetables in the pan, fry until half cooked, and then mix with the tomato paste.
- Fill the cutlets with the sauce, add water so that it covers the contents of 2 cm.
- We send a closed pot in the oven, bake to the softness of the bones at an average temperature. As the water boils out, periodically add it.
Here you will find a recipe for boiled fish salad.
In the oven you can cook a steak of red fish, here you can see the recipe.
In the diet food must be fish dishes. Steak from a bull can become one of such delicacies.
- 0.5 kg of fresh bulls;
- 100 grams of yesterday’s bread (without crusts);
- 1 pod of Bulgarian pepper;
- 1 bunch fresh dill.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Calorie content: 93 kcal.
- We process the fish according to the already described scheme: we wash it, clean off the scales, gut and cut off all the hard parts (head, fins, tail).
- Before you twist the fish in the stuffing, once again wash it thoroughly and drain.
- Soak the crumb of white bread or loaf for a few minutes. Now you can grind it with fish, or you can just stretch it with your hands.
- We twist the bulls in the stuffing.
- My, free from the seeds of sweet red pepper. Cut it into small pieces, add directly to the stuffing. Vegetable will give the finished dish a pleasant aroma, juiciness and beautiful appearance.
- Dill will add a special zest to our dietary dish. Fresh greens are well washed, dried, sorted. Finely, finely cut it with a knife, interfere with the minced fish.
- We gently mix the mass, repulse it a little, expelling extra air, sculpt the patties. Put them on a double-greased steamer, set over a bowl of hot water. Select the appropriate mode «Steam» or «Steam», close the lid, start the device. After half an hour, a signal will sound, you can try.
Rice goes well with fish, makes the dish more nourishing and masks a sharp fishy taste.
- 1 tbsp. dry rice;
- 0.2 kg fresh gobies;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 tsp salts;
- 2-3 tablespoons ground crackers;
- some vegetable oil.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Calories: 182 kcal.
- We wash rice in several waters, fill it with two glasses of water and boil for 5-7 minutes after boiling. We remove from the stove, insist under the lid for about a quarter of an hour. Then we shift the rice in an open dish, cool.
- The fish is carefully processed, we twist in the stuffing. Add to it cooled rice, eggs and knead, slightly compacting the mass.
- From the obtained mincemeat we form 10-12 cutlets, breaded, fry in a frying pan until fully cooked for 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve hot on the table. Enjoy your meal!
- Do not rush to throw out unsuitable parts from the bulls (heads, fins and tails). From them will turn out very tasty light supch or broth for jellied.
- To diversify the taste of the dish, you can add various cereals, greens and vegetables to the mince.
- In order to make the stuffing uniform, it is recommended to wet the knives of the meat grinder with cold water.
- The smaller the fish, the drier the cutlets are.
- If the stuffing turned out to be watery, then the situation can be saved by breading. Breast the patties before frying in flour or breadcrumbs, the patties will retain their shape and cover with a ruddy crispy crust.
On the video — the preparation of Black Sea goby cutlets: