It is considered to be very difficult for rabbit to prepare, as it is not easy to achieve juiciness, pleasant taste and aroma. Sometimes this is true. This suggests the wrong choice of cooking technology and the wrong ingredients not only for the dish itself, but also for the marinade.
Beer allows you to get soft and juicy meat, for the preparation of which the simplest technology is used. And if you use the well-known kitchen assistant — the slow cooker, the task is even simpler.
The structure of the rabbit is somewhat dry in its structure, not everyone can cook it. But if you pick the right recipe and perform everything in accordance with all the recommendations, the dish will turn out amazing, suitable for real gourmets.
Technology cooking rabbit:
- The carcass of the rabbit must be cut into pieces of suitable size.
- Rinse thoroughly all parts. Then separate the fat, which must be melted immediately, using a frying pan.
- After the fat is completely melted, send pieces of meat to it. Season with spices and salt and fry on all sides.
- Place half of the fried meat in a special heat-resistant dish for stewing.
- Peel the onions and cut them into large rings.
- Carrots must be peeled and chopped using a coarse grater.
- Put the prepared vegetables on top of the meat, and the remaining half of the rabbit on them.
- Pour all light beer and cover the container with a lid. Send to the oven preheated to 200 ° C and stew the dish until fully cooked.
Rabbit meat cooked according to this recipe is very aromatic. For its preparation will require:
- a rabbit is a whole bird;
- 2 bulb bulbs;
- 3 garlic cloves;
- 300 ml of light beer;
- wheat flour — 1 tbsp. l .;
- basil — 2 leaves for flavor;
- 50 ml of refined vegetable oil;
- 1 tsp dry spices;
- salt — at personal discretion.
Cooking time — 3 hours.
Calorie content — 165 kcal.
Steps for making a fragrant rabbit:
- The carcass is divided into pieces of the desired size, which are immediately thoroughly rinsed and dried.
- Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil and fry the rabbit until a golden crust is formed on all sides. You should not try to immediately hold all the pieces. It is better to fry the meat in several approaches and spread on a plate.
- Peel onions and cut into rings of medium thickness.
- Put the prepared vegetable in the pan with vegetable oil and fry for a few minutes, and then add the pre-chopped garlic. Fry a couple more minutes.
- Then add flour to vegetables and mix thoroughly.
- Put the pieces of roasted rabbit into a deep pan. Cover the meat with roasted vegetables.
- All sprinkle with spices, put the basil leaves and pour beer. If necessary, you can add purified water to the meat is completely covered with liquid.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil and send to the oven for 2 hours.
In order to significantly simplify the preparation of rabbit, you can use the slow cooker. For cooking will require:
- a rabbit is a small bird;
- 3 bulb bulbs;
- 1 large carrot;
- 3 garlic cloves;
- 1 tbsp. l wheat flour;
- light beer — 400 ml;
- vegetable or chicken broth — 1 cup;
- refined vegetable oil;
- the amount of salt and spices depends on personal preference.
Cooking time — 2.5 hours.
Calories — 146 kcal.
How to cook rabbit in beer in a multicooker:
- The first step is to do the preparation of meat. For this, the rabbit should be divided into suitable pieces, rinsed well in cold water and immediately put on paper towels to dry.
- Grease the pan with a small amount of refined oil, heat and lay out the prepared meat. Fry on maximum heat until a golden shade appears on all sides.
- Vegetables need to be cleaned, washed, and then chopped. Onions and carrots — in quarters, garlic — in large pieces.
- Pour a little refined oil into the multi-cooker bowl, pour the prepared vegetables and fry for a few minutes in the “Frying” mode.
- Add flour, mix well and fry for 1 minute.
- Send meat to vegetables, add spices, salt.
- Pour all the beer and broth so that the meat is completely covered with liquid.
- In the Quenching mode, with the lid closed, prepare the dish for 1.5 hours. Finished meat should be soft.
You can also make soup from the rabbit, here you can see the recipe.
If you like rabbit skewers, here is a marinade recipe.
Nowadays, it is not easy to acquire healthy meat, since various antibiotics and other chemicals are used to grow a large animal. Meat in this case becomes a source of harmful and toxic elements. In order to purchase a useful product, you should follow the following recommendations:
- Buying rabbit, you should ask about the certificate confirming the safety of the product.
- A young rabbit under the age of 4 months does not have harmful old fats and tastes more pleasant. Such a carcass will not weigh more than 1.5 kg.
- The flesh should have a pink color, without any bruising or other visible damage.
- After the meat is purchased, it must be immediately washed thoroughly in cold water and soak in the same clean water for at least 2 hours. Sometimes even the use of the marinade is not required, because after the water the meat becomes soft and fragrant.
On the video — a quick recipe for making rabbit in beer: