Rabbit is perhaps the most delicious and light meat that can be classified as a dietary product. In addition, its composition contains a large number of useful components necessary for the normal functioning of the human body.
Therefore, do not lose sight of this, buy a couple of kilograms of rabbit meat. Indeed, from this meat you can make a lot of delicious treats. Rabbit goes well with potatoes, mushrooms and many other vegetables.
But still incredibly tasty and tender, it turns out in a multicooker. And it will be a pleasure to cook it!
We wash the carcass of the rabbit thoroughly with cold water;
Then cut with a knife into medium pieces;
Each piece is intensely three on all sides with a mixture of salt and black pepper. Put the pieces in a cup of the multicooker;
A small piece of ginger root with three fine graters. In the end, there should be about 1 tsp;
Then to the meat lay out the wiped ginger and a large spoonful of honey;
Pour water and set the «Multipovar» mode;
Cook under the lid closed for about 30 minutes at 110 degrees;
At the end, take out the pieces on a plate and serve on the table.
Rabbit meat in sour cream, tenderness worth trying
We will need the following:
- Carcass rabbit 2.5 pounds;
- 400 ml sour cream;
- 50 grams of mustard;
- Onion — 1 head;
- 2 carrots;
- A piece of butter per 50 grams;
- A bit of salt and black pepper.
Cooking period — 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Rinse the carcass thoroughly with cold water and cut into portions;
- Next, the cup of the multicooker should be greased with butter on all sides;
- Each piece of the rabbit is carefully rubbed with salt and ground black pepper, put in a multicooker container;
- Close the lid, select the mode «Baking» and the cooking period — 1 hour;
- After 15 minutes, open the lid, turn the pieces over and close it again;
- While the meat is cooked, we will prepare the remaining components. Cut off the skin from the bulb and cut into medium cubes;
- We clean the carrots, wash them and rub them into large chips;
- Making the sauce. Put sour cream in a cup and add mustard to it, mix well;
- Then pour some water into the sauce and mix;
- 30 minutes after the start of cooking the rabbit, open the slow cooker and pour vegetables there, pour the sauce. We mix everything;
- Pour some water, select the program “Quenching” and boil 60 minutes;
- Put ready meat with sauce and vegetables on a flat dish and set on the table.
What components will be needed:
- Rabbit on 2 kilograms;
- Champignons — 200 grams;
- Milk — 1 liter;
- 200 grams of carrots;
- Onions — 1 head;
- Sour cream — 300 ml;
- 4-6 stems of parsley;
- Vegetable oil;
- Salt, seasonings — to taste.
Cooking period — 2 hours 30 minutes.
- If the rabbit is young, then just wash the carcass with cool water. If on the contrary, old and not fresh, then the carcass should be well washed and pour milk. Keep the meat in it need at least 8-10 hours;
- Next, cut the carcass into pieces, rub them with salt, pepper and any other spices;
- Put the meat in a container, pour a glass of hot water and set the program “Quenching”. Cooking for about 2 hours;
- Cooking mushroom sauce. Wash mushrooms and cut into plates;
- Clean and cut the onion into strips;
Carrot cleaned from dirt and washed. We rub on average shaving;
- Parsley stalks cut with a knife into small pieces;
- Put the pan on the gas, put a piece of butter and warm it;
- As soon as the butter is melted, lay out the pieces of mushrooms, onions and carrots. Fry for a few minutes;
- Then pour all the sour cream and sprinkle with herbs. Boil for 10 minutes;
- After the beep of the multicooker, open the lid and pour the meat with sour cream and mushroom sauce;
- Select the program «Baking» and prepare another 30 minutes;
- At the end lay the rabbit on a plate and pour the mushroom sauce.
- Carcass of a rabbit on 2 kilograms;
- Onion sweet medium size — 2 pieces;
- 2-3 celery stalks;
- Dry red wine — 1 glass;
- A little salt and ground black pepper;
- Dried thyme — pinch;
- Rosemary — to taste.
Duration of cooking — 2 hours.
We proceed to cooking:
- Rinse the carcass thoroughly with cool water, cut away all unnecessary;
- Next, cut the rabbit into portions;
- We spread the pieces into a container of enamelled base and sprinkle well with salt, ground black pepper, Mix, so that the salt with pepper is evenly distributed;
- Then pour the meat with a glass of dry red wine and leave to marinate in this mixture for 30-40 minutes. At the same time, the container should be closed with a lid so that the meat absorbs the aroma of the marinade better;
- Remove the peel from the bulb and cut it into medium squares;
- Celery stalks rinsed and chopped with a knife in small pieces;
- Marinated meat is placed in a slow cooker, pour all the marinade of wine and spices;
- Then put in there pieces of onion, celery, dried thyme and rosemary;
- Close the slow cooker, set the program “Quenching” and cook for one and a half hours;
- Every 30 minutes, pieces of the rabbit must be stirred so that the rabbit does not burn;
- As soon as the meat is soft, the slow cooker can be turned off;
- Ready meat is taken out on a plate and served on the table along with vegetables and greens.
Components you need:
- Rabbit meat per 1 kg;
- 300 grams of carrots;
- Sweet pepper — 2 pieces;
- Green beans — 300 grams;
- One piece of onion;
- Garlic clove — 1 piece;
- Pinch of dried coriander;
- A couple of rosemary stalks;
- 350 ml of water;
- Olive oil;
- A bit of salt.
Cooking time — 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Wash the rabbit carcass and remove all unnecessary. Cut in medium pieces;
- We grease the crock-pot with olive oil from all sides and put the pieces of meat there;
- Sprinkle meat with salt, select the «Baking» mode and cook for about 30 minutes;
- While the rabbit is cooked, prepare the vegetables. We clean the carrots, wash them of dirt and cut them into thin strips;
- Onion peeled and cut into strips;
- We clean the garlic clove and chop it;
- Sweet pepper cut into two parts, take out the seeds and remove the stem. Cut it into thin straws;
- Rinse the string beans and cut into small pieces;
- After 30 minutes from the start of cooking, turn off the slow cooker and mix the pieces of meat;
- Fall asleep in a multicooker straw carrots, sweet peppers, onion slices and green beans;
- From the sprigs of rosemary we tear off the leaves and put in a slow cooker to the other components. We also put garlic plates, dried coriander and some salt;
- Fill hot water in a slow cooker, mix everything;
- Close the lid, select the mode of «quenching» and cook for about 60 minutes;
- Over time, turn off and take out the rabbit with vegetables on a plate and serve on the table.
Interesting cocktail salad with ham and cheese. Prepare this interesting and tasty recipe.
Salad with canned squid and egg. You will love this dish. The recipe is here.
Do you know how to properly cook chicken legs in a pan? Learn the secrets of how to make an unusual dish.
Components for cooking:
- Rabbit — 1 kilogram;
- Potatoes — 1 kilogram;
- One big carrot;
- Large onion — 1 piece;
- A glass of sour cream;
- Half a liter of water;
- Vegetable oil;
- A bit of salt and black pepper.
The cooking time is 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Nutritional value — 180 Cl.
- We wash the carcass of the rabbit in cool water. We cut it with a knife into small portions. We put on paper napkins to all excess liquid glass;
- Cut the peel with a vegetable cutter or a knife with carrots and rinse with cold water. We rub in small shavings and lay out in a clean bowl;
- With the bulbs, remove the skin, cut it into small cubes or straws. Also lay out in a bowl;
- With the help of a vegetable cutter or knife, cut the skin off of the potato. Peeled potatoes washed with cold water from dirt. Cut it into middle squares and put in a cup. Fill with cold water so that the slices of potatoes do not darken;
- Make a sauce of sour cream. Put sour cream in a deep container, pour in a little water, salt and black pepper. All stir until smooth;
- Pour some olive oil into the slow cooker, spread the rabbit pieces and set the Frying mode;
- Fry the meat for about 10 minutes until golden brown appears;
- Approximately 3-5 minutes before the end of frying lay out the onion and carrot pieces. Stir well, fry for another 5 minutes;
- After the beep, in a slow cooker lay out slices of potatoes and pour all sour cream sauce;
- Choose the program «Quenching» and prepare for about an hour;
- The finished meat should be soft and tender, and the potatoes waxy.
- The cooking period depends on the power of the multicooker, for example, if the power level is from 800 to 900 watts, then the duration of quenching will be an hour. If it is less, you should increase the time by 20-30 minutes, and if it is more, then reduce it by 20-30 minutes. In any case, the readiness is best checked with a fork or knife;
- The legs and the back part are considered the most tasty and tender parts of the rabbit;
- Buying rabbit, look at the appearance of the carcass. Light pink meat color suggests that after cooking it will be tender and juicy.
A rabbit in a slow cooker prepared according to these recipes will turn out very tasty and fragrant. This treat will be an excellent option for meeting guests or just for everyday dinner. Be sure to cook it and please your loved ones with this delicacy!