Pork ribs on the grill — one of the most delicious dishes, which is often present at festive tables. For cooking, it is best to choose the ribs on which there is a fat layer, as well as meat in large quantities.
Before cooking, the ribs should be well washed and be sure to cut off the membrane from them so that the meat is tasty and evenly fried.
- Onions are cleaned and cut into half rings, transferred to a deep container in which the ribs will be marinated. Spices, butter, tomato juice, sugar, as well as salt and soy sauce are added to the onion, everything is mixed. Meat is rubbed on all sides and rearranged in a cool place for 2.5 hours;
- After marinating, the ribs are strung on 2 skewers at the same time so that during cooking, they are not twisted, and then smeared with a mixture of brandy, tomato juice, sugar and roasted for 25 minutes on both sides until they are browned;
- When the meat acquires a golden hue, it is necessary to put pre-soaked fruit chips on top of the coals and hold the ribs over the brazier for another 15 minutes so that they are slightly saturated with flavor.
Ready-made ribs are removed from the barbecue, cooled for 5 minutes and served with pickled and fresh vegetables, baked potatoes or other goodies. To such a dish is most suitable beer, wine or other strong drinks.
Read how to cook wild duck in our article. As is well known, wild bird meat is tougher, so our advice will be useful to you to make a really tasty dish.
Delicious salad in a hurry — note a selection of these simple recipes.
Pizza with seafood, how to cook a dish at home.
Barbecued ribs cooked on the grill are always very juicy and tender, in contrast to the usual kebab. The meat on the bone is in the layer of fat stains, so it is evenly roasted and remains very tasty.
- ribs — 1 kilogram;
- onions — 2 pieces;
- fresh greens;
- Pepper mix — 1 tsp;
- dried paprika — 0.5 tsp;
- dried tomatoes;
- ground grains of cilantro.
Cooking time: 2.5 hours.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 321 kcal.
During cooking, the ribs can be given a special and unusual taste, if you put more fruit with a sour taste on the grill rack, as well as lingonberries, currants or cranberries. Cooking is best first over low heat, and then, in order for the meat to acquire a golden hue, cook it over large.
- The ribs are thoroughly washed, cut into pieces, so that each has three ribs;
- The meat is rubbed with a mixture of peppers, salt, paprika, dried tomatoes and other seasonings to taste;
- The onion is cut, the greens are washed and cut, and then added to the meat, everything is mixed and put in the refrigerator for several hours, but best of all, stand it there the night;
- Pickled ribs are laid out on the grill and cook for about 1 hour on the grill, but the fire should not be strong.
When the dish is fully prepared, and the meat acquires a golden hue, it can be served on the table with various sauces and side dishes. You can make sauces yourself or buy them in the store.
Marinating ribs for frying can be different, experimenting with products and creating new flavors. For the marinade, you can use everything that is in the fridge — kefir. Soy sauce, mayonnaise, tomato juice and more.
Cooking such a marinade is very easy and simple, but you need to take into account the fact that if you overdo it with kefir, the meat will get its flavor and lose its flavor.
- 0.5 kg ribs;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 2 sprigs of cilantro and dill;
- kefir — 0.5 cups;
- ground pepper;
- onion — 1 piece.
Cooking time: 3 hours.
Calories per 100 grams: 322 kcal.
- Greens and garlic finely cut, onion cut into rings;
- Put the ribs in a deep bowl, add kefir, ground pepper and salt, garlic and greens to them, mix and put under pressure for three hours;
- Cook the meat on the grill.
The taste of kefir hides garlic and cilantro very easily, but at the same time, it makes the meat extraordinarily tender. Kefir should not be too much, it should only envelop the meat.
Unusually original and tasty obtained ribs, marinated in honey and soy sauce. This recipe is simple, but very effective.
- 2 kg pork ribs;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 2 tablespoons of honey;
- 1 cup soy sauce.
Cooking time: 3 hours.
Calories per 100 grams: 323 kcal.
- Melt the honey in a microwave or water bath, add soy sauce, finely chopped garlic, mix everything and rub the ribs with this mixture;
- Marinate for three hours in a saucepan, tightly covered with a lid;
- Grill on the grill or grill, turning from time to time.
The meat cooked on the grill is always juicy, but if you make the right marinade, you can give it a special and extraordinary taste, make the ribs even softer and tastier.
Cooking ribs is a real art that needs to be learned. To meat roasted evenly, excess fat is best cut. You can add a special flavor to the meat with the help of wet fruit chips added to the coals or with the help of sourish berries laid out on the grate.
If the meat is tough, it can be made more tender by marinating in pineapple juice. It is this fruit that contains a lot of bromelin enzyme, which makes meat fibers softer, but the ribs will have a very original flavor and may not please everyone.