Recipes for pork ribs in a pan
Pork ribs can be prepared in various versions. Today we look at several recipes for ribs, cooked in a pan. Meals will be juicy, roasted and very tasty.
To pamper yourself and your family with a simple but very tasty dish, you can simply fry the ribs in the pan, that is, use the simplest recipe.
- The first thing to do is to wash the meat and cut the ribs, unless, of course, you have already purchased them in sliced form;
- For frying a deep frying pan with a thick bottom is suitable. After it warms up as much as possible, pour vegetable oil into it and add bay leaves;
- We spread the pork ribs on the griddle, increase the fire and fry them, turning over periodically until they turn into ruddy pieces;
- Then, pour water into the pan so that the ribs are completely hidden in it;
- Cut the onion into half rings and add to the ribs, salt and pepper;
- Close the pan, remove the fire to a minimum and simmer the pork ribs. The process takes 40 minutes;
- At the end of 40 minutes, open the lid and add some more water (1/3 of the original volume), leave the ribs to languish for another 40 minutes over low heat.
As soon as the liquid evaporates again — the pork ribs will acquire a golden hue and a very appetizing look. Meat will be easily separated from the ribs, it will become soft and tender.
Garnish is perfect for potatoes in any form: mashed, fried, boiled or baked.
Honey is a wonderful ingredient that gives the meat a special taste, so feel free to add it to make pork ribs. But how to create a deliciously delicious dish of such ingredients, and how to add it, we will tell further.
So, the following edible ingredients will be needed:
- pork ribs — 2 kg;
- honey — 150 g;
- onion — 1 piece, but can be more. It all depends on preferences;
- prunes — 250 g;
- tomato juice — volume 1 liter;
- black pepper peas;
- salt — depending on taste;
- vegetable oil.
Honey should be liquid, not candied.
If you do not favor prunes, then you can refuse to use it. Worse the dish will not, but the taste will be somewhat different. This recipe will be described with his participation.
It is worth considering that the purchased tomato juice in the boxes is not suitable for cooking. The ideal option would be to use home-made canned tomato juice, but if there is none, you can grate fresh tomatoes by removing the peel. Or store tomato paste with warm water to the state of tomato juice.
Cooking will take 1–1.5 hours.
100 g of the finished dish contains 290 kcal.
Recipe for fried pork ribs with onions and honey in a pan in steps:
- Wash prunes, fill with warm water and forget about it for 15 minutes. Soaking prunes will make it softer and more pliable for a knife;
- Heat a deep pan and pour oil into it;
- After the frying pan has warmed up, we spread the ribs prepared in advance on it and fry until they are golden in color;
- After roasting, we transfer the ribs to another container (cauldron, frying pan) to continue cooking in it;
- Onions, washed beforehand, peeled and cut into cubes, are transferred to the frying pan, on which the ribs were fried before, and fried until soft and golden;
- Drain the prunes and cut them into strips;
- Now, add the roasted onions and chopped prunes into a container, where the roasted pork ribs are already located. We mix everything;
- In the resulting mixture we put laurel and pepper;
- In a separate container, mix tomato juice and honey until smooth. Thus, we have prepared honey-tomato sauce;
- Pour the sauce into the dishes with ribs and simmer our dish under the lid for one hour. We put fire on the moderate mode;
- An hour later, add salt to taste;
- The readiness of the dish is determined by the backlog of meat from the bones.
Serve ribs in an unusual sauce with onions can be with mashed potatoes, boiled white rice or pasta.
How to cook horseradish with beets — recipes seasonings, appetizers for meat.
Try the salad «Ocean» with sprats — an unusual taste and flavor, try.
Take note of the recipes of Turkish cuisine — very tasty and satisfying.
In the usual version of this dish is cooked in the oven. But to save time, you can use the griddle. The taste of this dish will not spoil.
- ribs — 300 g;
- potatoes — 5 tubers of average size;
- onions — 1 piece;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- carrot — 1 piece;
- pepper, salt — to taste.
Cooking time will be about 40–45 minutes.
The number of calories per 100 g will be 168.
Recipe for cooking pork ribs with potatoes in a frying pan, step by step:
- Add a small amount of oil to the red-hot pan and fry the ribs, turning them until golden brown appears;
- My onions, cut into half rings and fry with ribs;
- Next, add chopped garlic to the onion and ribs and fry for a minute, making sure that the garlic does not burn;
- Then, grated carrots, add to the fried ingredients in the pan;
- My potatoes, cut into cubes and send to the «common pot»;
- Fill the entire contents of the pan with water and simmer under the lid until done;
- At the end of cooking salt. The dish is ready.
Cooking pork ribs in a pan does not require the skill of the chef. Novice easily cope with the task. The main thing is to find good pork ribs with a lot of meat, not fat.