How to marinate and fry pork in a grill pan
If you like juicy and tasty meat, be sure to save yourself our today’s recipes. We will cook on a grill and grill pan, so it will be not only tasty and juicy, but also incredibly fragrant!
A simple and fairly quick version of a delicious meat dish! Just forty minutes — and you’re done, try it. Very good at it!
- Grind black pepper, cumin powder with mustard and combine with red pepper and salt.
- Wash the meat, dry it and sprinkle with the prepared mixture.
- Rub massage movements, let it brew for fifteen minutes.
- After that, grease the pork with butter.
- Heat the grill pan and put the meat on it.
- Fry for a quarter of an hour, four minutes on each side.
Many different components that will turn into a whole. It will be incredibly tasty and rich marinade for grilled meat. You can take any taste: pork, beef, chicken, rabbit, etc.
Going to cooking — 10 minutes.
In one portion — 289 calories.
- Rinse the rosemary and finely chop it up.
- Peel the garlic and put it through the crush.
- Rinse thyme and finely chop.
- Mix vinegar with oil, add salt and black pepper.
- Laurel sheets crumble and pour to vinegar.
- Peel and wash the onions, cut into half rings.
- Add it with garlic, thyme and rosemary in vinegar.
- All this is thoroughly mixed.
- Marinate meat for twelve hours.
Tip: instead of garlic, you can use chili for piquancy.
Because of the mustard, this meat will be more piquant. The sauce will be prepared not only from mustard, there will be fat cream, and broth, and wine, so it will be rich!
Going to cooking — 40 minutes.
In one serving — 166 calories.
- Rinse and dry the meat.
- Heat half the butter in a grill pan and fry the pork in it.
- Peel and rinse the onions, finely chop.
- With garlic, too, remove the husk, skip through the crush.
- Warm the remaining oil in a pan, add onions and garlic.
- Simmer them, stirring gently. But first you have to stew onions, and when it is ready, add garlic. If you put it all together, the garlic will start burning quickly.
- After that add mustard and wine with broth.
- When half the mass has evaporated, pour in the cream and cook the sauce further.
- Wash and dry the meat while the sauce is stewing.
- Put it in the pan, pour vegetable oil.
- Rinse and chop the basil and parsley.
- Add the herbs to the sauce when it is reduced and becomes like a cream.
- Remove from heat, put meat on plates.
- Pour over sauce and serve.
Tip: you can smear the steaks with honey before roasting, then you get a tasty and glossy crust.
They say that if honey is included in the marinade for meat, everything will turn out much softer, softer and tastier. You must try this recipe!