Pie with meat — an old dish belonging to the Russian folk cooking. The dish, the main ingredients of which are pork, flour, water and trembling, turns out to be very satisfying and very tasty. A pie is a kind of pie that is baked in the shape of a neat boat that has an “open hole” on top (hence the name).
A distinctive feature of baking this type of pies is that hot meat broth is poured into the hole left in the baking process. This is necessary in order to make the pie in a particularly juicy, with a bright, rich taste.
Cooking meat pies:
- Cook the dough. Instant yeast dissolve in warm sweetened water (not more than 35 0 С). After a froth “cap” forms on the surface, add salt, eggs and sifted wheat flour. Knead a homogeneous dough, cover it with a towel and set aside in a warm place — the dough is necessary, as it should be approached. After the dough fits, it needs to be kneaded. This procedure must be repeated three times (it takes about 2-3 hours);
- During the time that the dough “approaches”, prepare the meat filling for future pies. Boil the pork tenderloin in a little salted water. Then pass the meat through a meat grinder with a fine grill. Fry onion in a small amount of vegetable oil. Combine minced pork with roasted onions, salt and pepper (determine the quantity based on your own taste preferences);
- Put dough on a work surface, powdered with a small amount of flour. Divide it into equal pieces, rolled into balls. Roll each ball into a cake. In the middle of the cake lay out the meat component and gently connect the edges of the dough, forming a boat. Important! Do not pinch the middle of the product — be sure to leave a hole for the subsequent filling of the pie with broth (remaining after boiling the tenderloin);
- Place the formed boats on a greased baking sheet, coat with whipped egg yolk and send for 25-30 minutes in the preheated to 180 0 C oven;
- Freshly baked pies through the hole left must be filled with a small amount of hot meat broth and immediately served at the table.
Rye cakes — a recipe without yeast, read how to make this cake, which is perfect for the first course.
For the summer, try to cook a cold beetroot on kefir.
Read how to cook fragrant meat patties in the oven.
Pie — one of the most common types of home baking. It can be cooked with different fillings, but the most beloved in most families is meat with potatoes. Pies with this filling are quite tasty and nourishing (and, besides, not too expensive).
- high-quality flour — 3 glasses;
- instant yeast — 2 tsp;
- sugar — 2 tablespoons;
- salt — 1 tsp;
- vegetable oil — 5 tbsp. l .;
- pork (pulp) — 300 g;
- potatoes — 4 tubers;
- ground black pepper.
Cooking time: 3 hours.
Number of kcal per 100 g: 269 kcal.
- In heated water (35-40 0 С) dissolve granulated sugar. Then add dry yeast and leave until activated (the appearance of a characteristic foam on the surface). Introduce salt, vegetable oil and sifted flour. Knead the dough homogeneous and, covering it with a towel, place in a warm place (during the approaches, the dough must be “kneaded” several times);
- Prepare the filling for the pies: boil the meat, and then chop using a blender. Cut the potatoes as small as possible and mix with the meat passed through the meat grinder. Priprichite and prisolite at its discretion;
- From the dough, make several identical-sized cakes and place the prepared stuffing on the middle of each. Gradually tucking the edges, form the boat, while leaving the free center (without pinching it);
- Lubricate the products with water (to prevent cracking) and send to bake in the oven preheated to 190 ° C;
- After 30-35 minutes, the pie will be completely ready for use. But to complete, it is necessary to fill the pies with meat broth (through the hole left).
If you want to surprise your loved ones with delicious pastries, but do not want to spend a lot of time on its preparation, then we offer you a recipe for lazy meat pies. A minimum of effort, and the result is just “yummy fingers!”
- ready puff pastry — 1 pack;
- beef — 600 g;
- leek — 2 pcs .;
- salt pepper.
Preparation time: 1 hour.
Calories per 100 g: 267 kcal.
- Cut the layered dough into oval slices;
- Boil the meat in a small amount of salted water, and then grind with a blender and mix with chopped onion and pepper;
- Lay out 1-2 tablespoons. minced meat on the prepared dough, and then begin to form the «boat», gradually lifting and pinching the edges of the dough. Leave the middle unspeled;
- Grease the formed pies with sweetened water (to give a beautiful color to the finished products) and send for 20 minutes to the oven preheated to 180 ° C;
- Fill the finished product with boiling broth (through the hole left) and immediately serve it to the table.
Correct use is considered to be such use of pies: first, a piece of the product is bitten off, and then, “priserbyvaya”, hot broth is drunk.