Today we will tell you several options for a tasty and juicy filling for whites. In addition, we will offer to prepare full-fledged belyashi with minced homemade, and also use the oven. It is unlikely that you once tasted belyashi in the oven. Right now!
- For minced meat you need to scroll through a meat grinder a piece of beef (well, if it is half with pork). Or you can use a blender.
- Peel the onions, wash with cold water.
- Chop it or grind it with a blender.
- Milk pre-stored in the refrigerator, it must be icy.
- Pour it into the meat and mix everything thoroughly.
- Season with black pepper, salt and mix everything thoroughly again.
It will take 30 minutes to prepare.
How many calories — 153.
- Wash the chicken and clean it with a knife.
- Cut it into cubes and mince or use a blender.
- Chili wash and chop into puree.
- Peel the garlic and cut off the ends, skip everything through a crush.
- Wash the dill and finely crumble it with a sharp knife.
- With the onions, remove the husks and cut the roots, chop the head with a knife or again with a blender.
- Place minced meat in a bowl, salt it, add garlic, dill, chili and onion.
- Pour black pepper, thyme.
- All this is combined into a homogeneous mass.
- Further use as intended.
It will take 3 hours to prepare.
How many calories — 262.
- First you need to prepare the dough so that it grows up in heat. And for this you need to warm the milk and water to a warm state.
- After that, pour the water into a bowl, add yeast, sugar and completely dilute them.
- Put in a warm place for about fifteen minutes.
- After that, pour in warm milk, add salt and egg.
- Mix everything thoroughly and in the last place introduce flour. It must be added using sieve and parts. Knead until homogeneous after each addition.
- Knead the soft and elastic dough, put it in a bowl and cover with a towel.
- Put in heat for an hour and a half.
- During this time, prepare the filling and clean the onions for a start.
- Cut off the roots and rinse all the heads under the tap.
- Crumble them with a sharp knife or grind in a mash with a blender or meat grinder.
- Add minced meat, spices and black pepper to it.
- Stir until smooth and set aside for a while.
- Ready dough knead and divide into portions.
- All the pieces turn into cakes and in the center of each place a little filling.
- Assemble the edges of the dough, leaving a small hole in the very center.
- Formed belyashi remove on a tray, sprinkled with flour, and leave for half an hour, let them rise a little.
- Pour the oil into a small saucepan or in a frying pan.
- Warm up and put a few whitewashing holes down.
- Fry until golden brown, then flip.
- After that, lay out the finished products on dry napkins.
We recommend to learn how to quickly prepare the dough for whites with dry yeast.
If you do not want to mess around for a long time with the dough, you can use the recipes for whipping on kefir. Quick, easy, no hassle!
Read what other dishes you can cook with minced meat.