Hamburgers today are considered the most popular type of fast food. It is easy to guess what is the merit of a lush bun with a chop and vegetables inside, because you can carry such a “sandwich” with you to work or have a snack along the way.
Making chops is easy, but making a beautiful and even cutlet, but only for a hamburger, is much more difficult. In this case, an interesting device called a press comes to the rescue.
You can buy a press for hamburgers in online stores or in shopping centers in the kitchen (bar) supplies department.
In most cases, first-class chopped beef is used as a meat filling for hamburgers. For example, kostrets or sirloin. However, minced meat, made at home, it turns out the most delicious.
- In the washed meat cut the veins and clear of films. Drain using kitchen paper napkins and cut into small pieces. Meat ingredient mince at least three times. As a result, the stuffing will acquire the desired consistency: smooth and soft. With such a filling it will be easier to form beautiful burgers;
- Next, you need to remove the stuffing with your hands, add salt and pepper to taste. Divide into 4 equal parts by weight and from each using a press to form cutlets;
- Fry over moderate heat on each side for 3 minutes.
In the process of frying in any case, you can not press on the cutlets. Otherwise, juice will flow out of them, and they will become dry.
The following recipe is designed for 12 meatballs. Therefore, ideal for making hamburgers for a party.
- lean pork mince — 0.5 kg;
- oil — as required for frying;
- white bread crumb — 1 pc .;
- cheese — 100 g;
- ground coriander to taste;
- flour for roasting;
- salt and pepper is added to taste.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
The number of calories: 255 kcal.
- In the finished minced meat finely chopped onion;
- Throw in an egg and sprinkle with the spices indicated in the recipe;
- Soak the calf in water. Squeeze and put in stuffing;
- Grate the cheese and add to the mince;
- Next, you need to knead the filling for a long time and very carefully, so that the components are well mixed and soaked with spices;
- Ready minced pork divided into 12 (possible 10) parts;
- Molded balls and each roll in the flour mixture;
- Shape burgers using a press or flatten by hand. In any case, the result should be a flat cutlet with a thickness of 1 cm;
- Heat the oil in a thick-bottomed skillet;
- Put a roomy amount of cutlets and fry on each side for about two minutes.
McDonald’s likes everyone, especially children. The food in the establishment is certainly tasty, but it is difficult to call it useful, since we do not know from what ingredients our favorite fast foods are made. Let’s try to make a cutlet similar in taste to McDonald’s, but without flavorings.
- beef — 0.5 kg;
- ground black pepper with salt;
- breadcrumbs — 5 tbsp. l .;
- oregano, cumin, coriander — 1 tsp .;
- vegetable oil for frying;
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
The number of calories: 205 kcal.
- Beef cut across the fiber several times through a large meat mincer attachment;
- Add the breadcrumbs to the mince and hammer the egg. Stir, then salt and sprinkle with all seasonings;
- Hands moistened in cold water and split the meat into equal parts weighing 50-100 g;
- Form the balls and each pass through the press for meatballs, so that they become the same thickness and size;
- Fry patties in a thick-bottomed frying pan in a small amount of vegetable oil for 8 to 10 minutes on each side.
Pork in sour cream sauce is an incredibly tasty dish that goes well with any side dish.
Dried apricots and prunes compote is a healthy drink, although it has a specific taste that not everyone likes.
Read how to cook incredibly delicious grilled eggplants.
Fish cakes are molded from cod, salmon or trout and must be breaded in ground breadcrumbs before frying. In the case of salmon, it is crushed with a sharp knife, then mixed with greens, onion, grated lemon zest, and watered on top with lemon juice.
At the very end of the process, salt, pepper and add a little starch. The mixture is stirred until complete homogeneity is obtained, and put into the refrigerator for about a quarter of an hour.
Fish cutlets are molded in the same way as beef, but their thickness must be at least two centimeters, otherwise they will fall apart during the frying process. It is recommended to fry them in olive oil on each side for up to three minutes.
- cod-0.6 kg;
- ground pepper with salt;
- the flesh of white bread — 2 pieces;
- milk — 50 ml;
- ground ginger — ½ tsp;
- dried basil — 1 tsp;
- flour — 100 g
Cooking time: 1 hour and 20 minutes.
The number of calories: 124 kcal.
- Fish cut fins, remove the skin and remove the central bone. Grind fillets in a blender;
- Shred onions;
- Pulp soak in milk;
- Put all prepared ingredients into one container, drive an egg and mix;
- Put in the fridge;
- After an hour, drain the water and form into cutlets using a press;
- Fry on each side.
There is no need to introduce this famous British chef, whose dishes are famous for their simplicity but incredible taste.
Jamie Oliver, based on several light details, is able to radically change the taste of the usual food, thereby bringing it to a new higher level.
Once he, fighting stereotypes, proved that fast food can be not only tasty, but also useful. Check?
- lean ground beef — 0.5 kg;
- mustard granular — 1 tsp;
- beer — 10 ml;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- olive oil.
Cooking time: 35 minutes.
The number of calories: 249 kcal.
- Mince salt and pepper to enter, the specified amount of mustard and pour the beer, which will make the meatballs juicy;
- Mix well and divide the meat stuffing into 4 equal parts;
- Each roll into a ball, and with the help of a press or a palm to give a flat shape;
- Fry in well-heated olive oil for no more than 4 minutes.
Many people think that cooking an ideal hamburger patty at home is a simple matter. However, it is not. Even the usual in our understanding of fast food requires a serious approach to cooking.
Therefore, in order not to spoil a seemingly light dish, adopt the following valuable advice, which of you is an expert in making hamburger patties.
- Despite the temptation to buy ready-made mince in the nearest supermarket, so that when you come home you do not waste time on your own cooking. In this case, it is better to immediately abandon home burgers, because in 9 cases out of 10 the cutlet will turn out to be dry. For the perfect taste of the patties do not be lazy to make the stuffing yourself. The main secret of juiciness is cutting the meat semi-finished product. The ingredient is cut exclusively across the fibers, but it is scrolled only through a large nozzle;
- Hamburger does not apply to dietary dishes, so there is no need to regret the amount of fat. The ideal ratio of minced meat and fat is 80% to 20% or 75% to 25%. For example, a tasty cutlet will turn out if you mix the scoop portion of beef (2/3) and flank (1/3). If your goal is to make burgers less fatty, then add a small amount of cold water for juiciness;
- Ideally, a hamburger cutlet does not need additional ingredients in the form of onions, garlic, eggs, and especially bread crumb. A classic set of spices — salt and pepper. Cooks recommend pepper stuffing almost immediately after scrolling, but the salt must be before or during frying. The secret is based on the fact that the early addition of salt will make the consistency of the patties elastic and dense;
- Despite the tautology, the perfect cutlet is the perfect cutlet. For those who prepare hamburgers every week, it is desirable to get a very convenient device — the press. In other cases, the device can be replaced with a conventional kitchen ring. But do not forget, while frying the cutlet has the tendency to grill, and therefore become smaller in size. Therefore, you need to make it a centimeter larger than the diameter of the roll. If there is not a ring in the kitchen, much less a press, then you can use a cut plastic bottle or a can of canned food;
- Before shaping, be sure to cool the stuffing so that in the process the fat does not stick to the hands and working surface. However, not only the meat ingredient should be cold, but also the table, hands and the remaining fixtures. Therefore, be sure to keep a culinary ring or press in the freezer, and wipe your hands with an ice cube from time to time. As for the cutlets themselves, they should also be kept in the freezer until frying, and in order to prevent them from sticking together, put baking paper between them.