Still love burgers? Delicious, juicy, fragrant, rosy. That is why today we prepare a lot of different options: chicken, beef, turkey, fish, vegetables. Join now!
- Remove the oil beforehand and put it on a plate, let it heat up.
- Grate the cheese in a deep grater in a deep bowl.
- Rinse the dill in water, finely crumble and mix with cheese, soft oil.
- Add salt and mix.
- From the resulting mass roll balls and put them on a chopping board.
- Put in the freezer for five minutes.
- At this time, mince salt.
- To form balls from it, then cakes.
- Place a ball of cheese in the center and roll it up.
- Roll the future patties in breadcrumbs.
- Pour the oil into the bowl of the multicooker and put the patties.
- Cooking in frying mode is just thirty minutes.
- Ten minutes before the end of cooking cutlets turn.
What time is 1 hour.
What is calorie — 208 calories.
- Place five eggs in a saucepan, pour water and remove them on the stove.
- Boil until ready, then cool and clean.
- Finely chop the onion with a knife.
- With garlic pull off the husk, skip the slices through the crush.
- Rinse the parsley, finely chop with a sharp knife.
- In a slow cooker, heat the oil, add onions and garlic, and fry until soft.
- Soft onions with garlic combine with minced meat and spices.
- The finished mass is divided into five parts and each turned into a cake.
- Pour the croutons in a small container, in the next one, mix the remaining eggs with the mustard.
- In each cake place an egg, make balls.
- Roll each ball first in breadcrumbs, then in eggs and again in breadcrumbs.
- Pour more oil into the pan and fry the patties with eggs until golden brown.
- Then, under the lid, cook them in the fire mode for another twenty minutes.
What time is 45 minutes.
What is calorie — 180 calories.
- With the onions pull off the husk, rinse it and chop.
- Mix it with minced, raw eggs.
- Peel the garlic and put it through the crush to the other ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper, knead and repel.
- Pour oil into the slow cooker, let it warm up.
- Form the cutlets with wet hands and place them in a bowl.
- Fry for fifteen minutes on each side until cooked. At the same time it is better to close the lid.
What time is 50 minutes.
What is calorie — 139 calories.
- First remove the fish fillet from the freezer. To do this, place it in a sieve or colander and place it over a bowl.
- Put in the fridge so that the defrost is gradual.
- When the fillet is ready, cut it into cubes and mince. You can use a blender for the same purpose.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Wash greens and crumble with a sharp knife.
- With bread, remove the crusts and divide it into small pieces.
- Cover with water and allow to swell.
- After a while, squeeze it out, mix it with fish, onions and herbs.
- Peel potatoes and grate them on a fine grater or chop them in a blender.
- Add the resulting mass to the stuffing and mix everything.
- Pour the oatmeal, enter the sour cream and egg.
- Salt the minced meat, season with black pepper and combine everything.
- Pour butter into a slow cooker and put cutlets formed with wet hands into it.
- In baking mode, fry for ten minutes on each side.
- Then leave them still in heating mode. Ten minutes will be enough.
What time is 35 minutes.
What is caloric — 279 calories.
- Rinse the fillets in cold water, cut off all the veins.
- Drain and cut into cubes.
- From the fat cut off the skin and also grind it.
- Skip meat with bacon through a meat grinder or grind in a blender. The mass should be as homogeneous as possible, so if you use a meat grinder, it is better to scroll through the components twice.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- With the onion to remove the husk, cut it with feathers.
- Mix with garlic and mince both components or use a blender.
- Combine the resulting mass with turkey and lard, add salt and pepper.
- Wet hands to form patties of minced meat, roll in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a slow cooker and fry cutlets in frying mode for fifteen minutes.
How tasty to fry turkey burgers, see in the video recipe:
What time is 1 hour.
What is calorie — 94 calories.
- Rinse both types of meat in running water.
- Cut the fat and cut the pork with beef into cubes.
- The resulting meat mass to pass through a meat grinder.
- With carrots, cut off the peel, cut the root or grate.
- Onions remove husks, wash and chop.
- Pumpkin also wash, peel and grate.
- Rinse zucchini, cut tails and peel.
- Chop the pulp with a grater.
- Add zucchini, pumpkin, onions and carrots in minced meat.
- Chop the dill by washing with running water.
- Add to the mince together with spices and raw egg.
- Stir the mass and repel.
- Wet hands to form the patties and roll them in flour.
- Put in a bowl multicooker, heated with oil.
- In cooking mode, cook patties 35-40 minutes until cooked.
What time is 55 minutes.
What is calorie — 128 calories.
- Wash eggplant, cut off the tail and chop the fruit finely.
- Sprinkle with salt and let stand for twenty minutes.
- Then pour into a colander and rinse with running water, allow to drain.
- Next, eggplant mince.
- Peel the potatoes, rinse, chop and scroll in a meat grinder.
- Grind bread, pour milk for a few minutes.
- Peel and chop the garlic and onion.
- Mince bread along with garlic and onion.
- Mix the masses with potato and eggplant.
- Add eggs, salt, pepper, nutmeg, basil and cornmeal.
- Stir the mixture until smooth, form patties.
- Pour the butter into the bowl and fry the cutlets on it in frying mode for five minutes on each side, then pour the sour cream.
- Salt and cook another quarter of an hour in quenching mode.
- After that, leave in heating mode for another ten minutes.
Do not be afraid of green Be sure to use it in your stuffing. Choose the most fragrant and bright! In addition to greens, take spices, spices, and various additives like tomatoes, sweet peppers, mushrooms, etc.
How to cook fried cutlets in a slow cooker, look at the video below:
Cutlets in a slow cooker — a great idea for those who do not have enough time to cook, but still want to eat delicious. Home help can do everything for you. Prepare a side dish while she works, and you can sit down for dinner. Enjoy your meal!