People have differently explained the name of delicious chicken cutlets with a crispy crust and a delicate creamy sauce inside. Someone associates the name of cutlets with the great Russian prince Dmitry Pozharsky. They say that Prince Dmitry loved this hearty dish, and not one dinner party could do without it.
Young children, when they hear that mother cooks favorite burgers, think that their name is associated with a crispy crust, which must necessarily turn out when cooking a dish.
And in fact, they called the meat delicacy in honor of the owners of the tavern in the small town of Torzhok, which was located between Moscow and St. Petersburg. And their last name was: Pozharsky.
In this institution, frequent guests were famous people: noble grandees, writers, and distinguished military men. So they brought to the capital the news that on the way to Moscow there is a small tavern where they cook delicious cutlets from minced chicken meat.
To please loved ones with nourishing meatballs and arrange a real belly feast for the whole family, you need to freeze a small piece of butter. When the oil is hard enough, cut it into small pieces.
Wash the chicken pieces under running water and chop with a knife. Experienced chefs do not advise using a meat grinder for chopping meat, because with such chopping a lot of valuable juice is produced from meat.
Onions are cut into small slices and put in a pan with heated oil. Not advised to fry onions until ruddy, for firefighters cutlets need slightly softened onion slices
Slices loaf crumble and soften in chilled cream. To the meat add onions, softened crumb bread, butter sticks, salt and a little pepper. Mix everything thoroughly and mold small oval cutlets.
Spread cooked fireballs on a pre-heated pan, fry them on both sides. Transfer them to a baking sheet and bake in the oven for half an hour.
- red chicken meat — 800 g;
- white bread — 3 pieces;
- cream 30% — 210 ml;
- salt to taste;
- butter — 170 g;
- bulbs — 3 pieces;
- frying oil.
Calorie in one piece 100 gr: 140 kcal.
Many housewives dream to cook fire burgers according to the old pre-revolutionary recipe, which Daria Pozharskaya used once. For their idea to come true, to begin with, chop the kuru with a sharp knife into small pieces.
Neat onion cubes are fried in a large frying pan with hot oil. It is important to remove the onion from the fire and not to overdo it. In no case should he be overcooked.
Bread divided into equal parts. One part soak in the cream. The second folded into a small bag and put in the freezer. The oil is pre-cut into bars and frozen. Pull out the butter and add it to the meat with onions.
For half an hour, insist the resulting mass in the refrigerator. In a large diameter bowl, pour warm water. Form the patties, first dropping their hands in the water.
Bowl with sticky meatballs put in the fridge for another 10 minutes. Prepare the pan for roasting meatballs in advance. Heat enough oil on it. Spread the patties and fry them until a golden crust is appetizing.
Read how to make a Mai Tai chilling cocktail — this is the best solution for a hot summer day.
Try to cook delicious recipes from zucchini stuffed with chicken fillet.
The sauce for tomato paste cutlets is thick and rich, it will be an excellent addition to the garnish and meat.
How to cook fire burgers according to the recipe of Julia Vysotsky
- chicken boneless portion — 800 g;
- long loaf — 3 pieces;
- milk — 460 ml;
- butter — 70 g;
- bulbs — 2 pieces;
- cooking oil
- salt to taste
Cooking time: 60 min.
Calorie in one piece 100 gr: 120 kcal.
The recipes of Yulia Vysotskaya are not in doubt among professionals of preparing hearty and tasty dishes. Cooked for dinner fire burgers according to her recipe will surely cause delight among loved ones.
To cook them, first soak the pieces of long loaf in fresh milk. Through the meat grinder twice mince and unwrapped pieces of loaf. Knead minced meat.
Melt the butter in a microwave or a small scoop and pour into the prepared meat mass. Snack neat cutlets, roll them in breadcrumbs and fry until crisp.
Cooked patties put on a baking sheet, and on top of each patty put a small piece of frozen butter. In the oven, keep the baking tray no more than 10 minutes at a temperature of 200º. Serve the burgers hot.
- Experienced housewives do not use ready stuffing when cooking firefighters cutlets. With him, they are not quite juicy. They are advised to buy a whole chicken, with which you need to remove the skin and cut off the pieces from the breast and legs.
- The most delicious are fire burgers, if the meat for their preparation is chopped into small pieces with a knife.
- You can use a blender for cooking stuffing. With it, the meat is ground finely enough, without turning into a mush.
- Grinding meat with a meat grinder is the least preferred method.
- Bread for soaking in cream or milk should be special: rather dense and not too airy. Rye bread or baguette is not suitable for cooking fire burgers.
- Sometimes, instead of crackers, I use lightly salted cracker, chopped into small pieces, to grind cutlets.
- For cooking meatballs can not use sturdy butter or margarine.
- The uniqueness of the original recipe of fire burgers is the lack of eggs when cooking minced meat.
- Cream for steeping bread can be replaced with high-fat milk.
- Sometimes the hostess in the preparation of minced meat used veal. Cutlets are very tasty, but the original recipe for firefighters cutlets involves the use of chicken meat.
Fragrant chicken cutlets will always be appreciated. They can be served with a variety of side dishes, seasoning with sauces and not using them. And even an aspiring housewife can cook them, using the right composition of ingredients and following the steps of the favorite recipe.