The correct recipes for preparing pilau with dried apricots and raisins
We used to serve pilaf with lamb, pork or chicken, because these are the classic options that we all are familiar with. But what if to make pilaf sweet, with dried fruits? Believe me, this option turns out no less tasty. Enjoy your meal!
A simple recipe for sweet pilaf is right in front of you. Fragrant dried apricots and raisins give rice its flavor, so in the end we get something really worthwhile!
- Rinse the raisins thoroughly, pour in a bowl and pour boiling water.
- Do the same with dried apricots.
- Both components cover with covers or at least plates.
- Let it brew for a quarter of an hour.
- Then drain the broth, wash the dried fruit again, dry with dry napkins.
- Wash rice to clear water.
- Fill it with cold water and let it brew for one hour.
- Carrots at this time clean, rinse and cut into strips.
- Put the oil in a deep frying pan or saucepan.
- Give it a go, add carrots.
- Simmer, stirring gently.
- Drain the grains in a colander, let drain.
- Cut dried apricots into slices and add to carrots along with raisins.
- Salt the ingredients, put on top of the grain.
- Fill with water so that the dish covers a few centimeters.
- Cook over medium heat for ten minutes from the moment of boiling.
- After that, cover the pilaf with a lid and cook over low heat for another forty minutes.
Tip: to taste, you can add more dried fruit.
A lot of dried fruit is a lot of taste and pleasure. Dried apricots, prunes and raisins will be ready in forty minutes, so if you start with us, you will quickly get a delicious dinner.