How to fry fresh and frozen cutlets in the microwave
Microwave is in almost every kitchen, but rarely its capabilities are used to full capacity. This gadget is mainly used for heating ready meals and defrosting food and convenience foods.
But with the help of this assistant you can cook a lot of tasty and healthy, cooked with a minimum of fat dishes. For example, favorite adults and children cutlets. Therefore, it is better not to wonder whether it is possible to cook cutlets in the microwave, but you just need to try. The result will please you!
A dish such as meat or fish cutlets can be easily cooked in a microwave assistant, but these will be small portions at a time. In large families, this method of cooking may not take root, but where there is only one — two eaters, this would be an ideal option.
Cutlets can be, as with fried crust, and dietary steam. In the first case, the built-in function of the grill is obligatory, and in the second, the use of a special cap or baking sleeve (food film).
The cooking time will depend on the specific oven model. On average, with a power of 800 W it will take up to 10 minutes. The owner of the microwave oven and its majesty — experience — will help each hostess decide how long to fry cutlets in a particular microwave model.
It is necessary to cook only once, carefully watching the time, and already in all subsequent times constant monitoring will not be needed.
Fry patties can only be in a microwave oven, equipped with a grill function, in units without this option, they can only be steamed. The finished dish is obtained with an appetizing crisp and without a drop of fat.
How to fry meatballs in the microwave:
- For the minced meat cutlet, chop the onion by chopping it with a knife, rubbing it on a grater or passing it through a meat grinder;
- Then combine the minced meat, egg, onion and breadcrumbs together. All is well mixed, in addition the mass can be repulsed;
- From the obtained amount of minced meat, form four burgers, place them on the top grill and fry for 10 minutes under the grill;
- Then turn the patties and fry them for another 5 minutes on the grill on the other side.
Fans of fish dishes can easily cook fish patties in the microwave. For stuffing, you can use fillets, like river fish, and low-fat varieties of sea (cod or hake). The main thing is to carefully select all the bones from it.
For cooking you will need the following products:
- 500 g of minced fish;
- 80 g stale white bread;
- 100 ml of milk;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 30 g of green onions;
- 40 ml of vegetable oil;
- 90 g breadcrumbs;
- salt and pepper.
Mixing minced meat, the formation of blanks and their preparation in a microwave oven in total will take up to 30-35 minutes.
The calorie content of this fish dish will be 162.2 kcal / 100 g.
The order of culinary processes:
- Soak bread in milk, finely chop green onion feathers;
- Twice the minced minced fish mix with bread, green onions and egg. Mix thoroughly, salt and pepper to taste;
- Blind the cutlets from the minced meat, roll them in breadcrumbs and place them on a flat dish for the microwave;
- Sprinkle with vegetable oil and cook for up to 8 minutes, turning on the gadget at maximum power.
Try to cook a loaf in the oven with different fillings — a great snack for tea.
Pies with ham and cheese — a great snack that can be taken on a picnic or on the road as a snack.
Pork in white wine — the meat is very tender and juicy is obtained, try to cook it according to our recipe.
Is it possible to cook burgers that do not harm the figure? Of course, if you cook their diet version of chicken steamed. In addition, microwapped cooking does all the work very quickly.
To prepare the steam version of the dish of minced chicken will be required:
- 600 g chicken fillet;
- 50 g white loaf;
- 100 ml of milk;
- 50 g of semolina;
- 30 g of dill;
- vegetable oil to grease the dishes for cooking;
- salt and spices to taste.
Only 40 minutes will be equal to the duration of cooking.
Caloric content, calculated per 100 g of finished flat cakes, will be 131.0 kcal.
The recipe for cooking chicken cutlets in the microwave for a couple of steps:
- Soaked the loaf in milk through a meat grinder skip with chicken fillet;
- Then add chopped dill, semolina, salt and spices to the minced meat. Mix everything diligently and let stand for a few minutes so that the croup swells;
- Put a small plate with water in the microwave, on top of it, install a vegetable-oiled grate for steaming from a multicooker;
- Form the blanks and lay them on the grid, top with a microwave hood or cling film. A regular package will do;
- Cook for 7 minutes at full power, then turn the patties to the other side and send them to prepare for another 7 minutes.
Many housewives, to reduce the cooking time, use frozen semi-finished products. This can, as purchased at the store blanks, and self-made dumplings, dumplings, cabbage rolls and meatballs. Of course, then you can defreeze semi-finished products and cook it in the traditional way, or you can do it in the same way using the options of the microwave oven.
In the process of preparation are used:
- 500 g of frozen cutlets (semi-finished products);
- 30 g sour cream;
- 50 g of hard cheese.
The duration of cooking will depend on the power of the oven and the size of the cutlets, on average, it will take 24 minutes to defrost and fry.
The calorie content of a dish directly depends on the stuffing used, for beef semi-finished products it will be 284.1 kcal / 100 g.
- First, the semi-finished products must be defrosted using the appropriate option. On average, it takes about 12 minutes;
- The cutlets are then cooked for 7 minutes, using the combined mode of the oven (microwaves and grill);
- Then they need to be turned over to the other side, smeared with sour cream and cook for 3 minutes in grill mode;
- After the sound signal, sprinkle them with cheese chips and send for another 2 minutes under the grill. Frozen burgers with appetizing cheese crust ready.
Microwaves penetrate cutlets from all sides, but no deeper than two centimeters. This must be taken into account when forming them.
The waves in the oven are distributed in such a way that the edges of the plate get more of them, and the middle gets less, so putting the cutlets on the dish for cooking in the microwave, it’s better to put smaller ones in the middle.
The meat in the microwave oven is cooked very quickly, so you need to follow, so as not to overdo the cutlets, and then there is a high probability of getting coals as a result.