How much time and how to cook burgers in a double boiler
Steamed dishes are very useful, as with such cooking the maximum amount of nutrients is preserved in the products.
In a double boiler you can cook any dishes, including cutlets. You can cook them from meat, fish, mushrooms and vegetables. They are not only dietary, but also very tasty. Steam cutlets are recommended to eat for pregnant women and nursing mothers, children, athletes.
Serve them with side dishes or as separate dishes.
How to cook burgers in a double boiler:
- In the mince should add bread, soaked in water and squeezed. Stir thoroughly.
- Parsley, onions and dill finely chopped and mixed with minced meat.
- Add seasoning to taste, salt and pepper, mix.
- Minced form cutlets.
- Cut the champignons into cubes and put the cutlets in the middle.
In a double boiler, you should cook about forty-five minutes. As a side dish, cooks are advised to serve rice, buckwheat porridge or mashed potatoes. You can decorate the dish with a sprig of basil.
This dish is light and tasty. In addition, it is very useful for young gourmets, pregnant women and diabetchikov.
Required products for 1 serving:
- 0.6 kg — chicken meat;
- 100 g — semi-solid cheese;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 2 eggs;
- 4 tbsp. l sour cream;
- 90 g — bread (pulp);
- 70 ml — milk;
- seasonings for chicken;
Cooking time: 55 min.
Caloric content: 115 kcal per 100 grams.
Chicken cutlets with cheese in a double boiler are prepared as follows:
- Chicken fillet washed and dried. Then the meat is ground using a meat grinder or blender.
- Carrots are rubbed on a grater, and the onion is finely chopped. They are thoroughly mixed with minced meat. There they also add bread pulp filled with milk, eggs, sour cream, salt, chopped greens and spices. The mixture is put on an hour in a cold place.
- Semi-hard cheese is cut into small pieces. Form patties of minced meat, and put the cheese in their middle. You can make one tortilla, put the cheese and cover with a second tortilla of minced meat. The edges, at the same time, well fasten, so as not to leak cheese.
In a double boiler, these burgers are cooked for half an hour. To such a dish as a side dish you can serve boiled potatoes. You can pour the patties with sauce and decorate with dill.
This dish is very gentle and nutritious. Juicy and soft burgers will appeal to everyone. They prepare easily.
- 800 g — beef brisket;
- 150 g — the flesh of white bread;
- a little garlic (to taste);
- 1 onion;
- 100 ml — milk;
- 1 egg;
- dried greens;
- 30 ml — vegetable oil.
How long does it take to cook: 40-50 min.
Calories: 160 kcal in a hundred grams.
- Beef cut into pieces, peeled garlic and onion should be chopped in a meat grinder twice.
- Add bread dipped in milk.
- Beat an egg into the mixture.
- In the mince to taste add spices, dried herbs, salt and mix thoroughly.
- Form a little meatballs.
- Oil grease a double boiler (sieve) and put the cutlets.
Cook the dish for 35 minutes. As a side dish served barley, buckwheat or barley porridge. Basil and parsley — greens, which can decorate the dish.
Steamed fish cakes in a double boiler — an excellent dietary dish that has a delicate flavor. Suitable for people who want to lose weight.
What is necessary for the dish:
- 0.5 kg — fish fillet;
- 2 pcs. — bow;
- 2 slices of bread;
- 100 ml — milk;
- 100 g — flour;
- pepper, salt — to taste.
Cooking time: 35 minutes.
Calorie cutlets: 140 kcal.
- Through on the meat grinder or the blender pass onions, fish and the bread soaked in milk.
- Add egg, flour.
- To taste, salt and pepper are minced.
- Form the patties. Chopped greens can be put in the middle of each.
Cook for 20 minutes.
How to cook delicious meat in wine, read our article.
Try to cook mushrooms in a slow cooker — a very tasty and satisfying dish.
Read how to cook juicy chicken legs in a pan according to our recipes.
Liver burgers with the addition of semolina can be served for breakfast, dinner or lunch. They are a low-calorie dish, besides, very tasty and tender.
Ingredients for dishes:
- 0.7 kg — beef liver;
- 6 tbsp. l — semolina;
- 1 onion;
- 1 small garlic (a few cloves);
- 3 tbsp. l — sour cream;
- 40 ml — vegetable oil;
- pepper, salt — to taste;
How much to cook: 55 min.
Calorie content: up to 140 kcal.
Recipe for cooking steam liver cutlets with semolina:
- Liver should be chopped and cut with minced garlic and onion in a meat grinder.
- In the stuffing add sour cream, semolina, egg.
- Pepper, salt and mix thoroughly.
- Leave for half an hour to swell semolina.
- Form the burgers and put them on a steamer sieve.
Steam for half an hour. Liver burgers can be served as a separate dish or with any side dish.
Vegetable patties are great for vegetarian meals. Steamed, they have the maximum amount of vitamins. In addition, these meatballs are very tasty and have an appetizing look.
You can prepare a dish of various vegetables, grinding them with a meat grinder, grater or blender. Therefore, there are a large number of recipes.
Such burgers are very appetizing and healthy, they are eaten by children with pleasure.
What products are needed
- potatoes — 4 pcs .;
- beets — 2 pcs .;
- carrots — 5 pcs .;
- semolina — 60 g;
- onion — 1 pc .;
- white sesame — 10 g;
- boiled water — 2 tbsp. l .;
- prunes — 50 g;
- salt — 2 g
Cooking time — 50 minutes.
Calories — 105 kcal.
- Potatoes should be boiled or baked in the oven.
- Carrots need to be grated, and extra juice is separated. The same action is done with beets.
- Onion finely chopped.
- Mix carrots, onions and beets. In them add semolina pre-filled with boiling water.
- Potatoes must be crushed in a blender and mixed with other vegetables.
- Add finely chopped prunes, salt and mix thoroughly.
- Then form small burgers, sprinkle them with sesame.
- In the steamer double boiler place the chops and cook them for half an hour.
Served as a separate dish. It is recommended to cut such burgers with sour cream or unsweetened yogurt. You can decorate with sprigs of dill or parsley.
The dish is intended for small sweet teeth, although adults also will not refuse sweets.
- carrots — 8 pcs .;
- oatmeal — 6 tbsp. l .;
- oil — 80 g;
- sugar — 5 tbsp. l .;
- flour — 200 g;
- salt — 3 g
Calories: 60 kcal per 100 g.
- Carrots are crushed, and the resulting juice is drained.
- Then you need to add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Form a small burgers, which are placed in a double boiler.
Cook for 25 minutes.
Pour over butter or sour cream. Add for a special taste can be jam or honey.
To make the dishes juicy and tasty, it is important to adhere to the following recommendations regarding their preparation:
- it is better to place cutlets on the lower level of the double boiler;
- preferably cook at least half an hour, you can extend the cooking to sixty minutes;
- golden peel cutlets can also be fried in an olive oil in a skillet;
- when using a double boiler to prevent burns, it is recommended to wear special mittens to work in the kitchen;
- at the same time during the preparation of cutlets, you can make steamed vegetables, which will be an excellent side dish to the dish;
- for cooking vegetable cutlets, you can use the products in boiled or raw;
- to make the cutlets easier, hands should be wetted in water;
- From the moisture that has evaporated from the food and left in the steamer tray, it is advised to make a sauce in which flour, tomato paste, salt and pepper are added.
If there is no double boiler, then it is recommended to use a saucepan with a grate on which to put the products. They should be tightly covered with a lid.
Recipes cooking steam meatballs set. Therefore, everyone can find their favorite dish of such diversity.