Cutlets are an incredibly tasty dish. They can be made from any minced or skipped meat and not only. For meatballs, you can use minced fish and offal. That’s just how we figure out how to make meatballs from offal, namely beef liver.
In order for the burgers to be tasty, tender, it is necessary to properly prepare the liver:
- If the liver is frozen, then it must be defrosted. It is best to put it on the top shelf in the refrigerator for several hours;
- Then the by-product is thoroughly washed in cool water;
- Fill with cool water, leave to soak for a few hours. During this period all bitterness will come out of the liver;
- We take out the by-product from the water, clean it from films, various vessels and cut it into small pieces;
- Scroll through the meat grinder.
How to make beef liver cutlets:
- To begin with, the by-product is thoroughly rinsed in cold water, cleaned from blood clots, films;
- We wipe with napkins from a paper basis, we cut into small pieces, we delete vessels and streaks;
- Peel the onion, cut it into several slices;
- Next, scroll the meat grinder slices of the liver and onions;
- After that, in the missed mixture, break the eggs, add mayonnaise, season with salt and pepper. All stir;
- Gradually pour the flour and mix. As a result, the mixture should have a consistency similar to dough for fritters, but not very thick;
- We put a brazier on the stove, add some vegetable oil, light up a low heat and heat up;
- After that, with a spoon, we gather the basis for beef liver cutlets and place it in heated oil;
- Fry liver patties on all sides until golden brown. Each side roasts for no more than 5 minutes;
- Put them on a plate and put on the table with any side dish.
- A pound of beef liver;
- One chicken egg;
- 150 grams of rice;
- Onions — 2 heads;
- 1 large spoonful of starch;
- Vegetable oil;
- A small amount of salt and seasoning.
Cooking time — 45 minutes.
The calorie level of 100 grams — 195 kcal.
The procedure for cooking beef liver cutlets with rice:
- To begin with, the by-product must be rinsed in cool water from blood and other unnecessary elements;
- We remove from it all films, blood clots;
- Next, cut the liver into small pieces, if inside there are vessels, veinlets, then they should be removed;
- Onions cleaned from the skins. Cut the bulbs into small slices;
- Liver can be scrolled through a meat grinder along with onions. You can also grind these ingredients in a blender or food processor;
- Rice washed several times, the water should be clear. Boil rice until half cooked;
- Next, add one raw egg, boiled rice, salt and seasoning to the base for liver cutlets;
- All thoroughly stir until a homogeneous consistency;
- Add starch and stir again. As a result, a little liquid mass should come out;
- We place the roaster on the stove, add oil and heat it over a small fire;
- Spoon the mixture and put in hot oil;
- Fry liver patties on all sides until golden. Fry not much for a long time, 3-5 minutes on each side;
- Next, take them out on a plate and put them on the table along with a side dish.
Cheese soup with mushrooms — an exquisite restaurant dish that can be easily prepared at home.
Read how to cook beets in Korean — an interesting recipe for snacks.
Read a step-by-step recipe with a photo of a delicious sponge cake on sour cream.
What will be needed for cooking:
- A pound of beef liver fresh;
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;
- One medium carrot;
- 3 onions;
- 2 tablespoons of starch;
- 3 garlic cloves;
- Salt — at its discretion;
- Some spices;
- Vegetable oil for frying.
Cooking time — 1 hour.
Nutritional value per 100 grams — 185 kcal.
How to cook liver burgers from beef liver with carrots:
- You should rinse the by-product thoroughly, it is better to soak it for 2-3 hours before it, so that all the bitterness comes out of it;
- While the liver is soaked, you can prepare the vegetables. Peel the onion and cut into small slices;
- From garlic cloves, remove the skin;
- Wash carrots from dirt, scrape off the entire skin;
- Then we grind the carrot with a large grate;
- Onion cut into small pieces;
- Put the brazier on the stove, pour the vegetable oil and warm it;
- In hot oil, pour onions and carrots, fry for 7-10 minutes until golden;
- Next, we clean the liver of films, blood clots, cut into medium slices and remove various veinlets, blood vessels;
- The by-product can be chopped with a knife into small pieces, you can scroll through a meat grinder or grind in a blender or food processor;
- In the ground beef we lay out onions with carrots, squeeze garlic subchiki;
- We break the eggs and lay out to all components, add salt, spices. All thoroughly stir;
- Pour starch and again stir everything to a uniform consistency;
- We place a roaster on the gas, add vegetable oil, heat it;
- In a heated butter, spread the base with a spoon and make small liver patties;
- Fry them from both sides for 5-7 minutes;
- Beef liver cutlets with carrots should turn out golden, so they should be fried over low heat;
- Put the finished burgers on a plate and serve on the table with any side dish.
Prepare the following components:
- Beef liver — 500 grams;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- Incomplete glass of flour;
- Mushrooms — 8 pieces;
- Onions — 3 pieces;
- Garlic — 3 cloves;
- Salt and spices to your taste;
- Vegetable oil.
Cooking time — 1 hour.
Caloric level per 100 grams — 190 kcal.
How to make beef liver and mushroom cutlets:
- Wash the by-product and leave to soak in cool water for 2 hours;
- Clean the onion from the skin and cut into small pieces;
- Mushrooms are washed and chopped into small pieces;
- Peel garlic cloves;
- Place a griddle on the stove, add oil and pour onions with mushrooms. Fry for 15-20 minutes;
- Then the by-product is washed, cleaned of films, blood and other unnecessary elements;
- Cut it into small slices and grind through a meat grinder, in a blender or in a food processor;
- In the stuffing lay out the frying of mushrooms and onions;
- We also add eggs, flour, salt and seasoning. All mix well;
- On the gas we place the brazier with vegetable oil, warm it up;
- On the heated oil we spread with a spoon the basis for liver cutlets;
- Fry on both sides for 10 minutes;
- Put the finished burgers on a plate and serve on the table with mashed potatoes.
- It is better to freeze the liver beforehand. In this state, it will be much easier to remove all the films, streaks, and cut into pieces;
- It is advisable to pre-by-product soak for 2 hours. During this period all bitterness will come out of it, and it will become more tender;
- You can also add mashed potatoes to the base, it will make the liver patties more lush and soft;
- You can put chopped greens, it will give extra flavor.
Therefore, once a month, cook dishes from this product, it’s easy!
The main thing — to properly prepare and process the liver, then you can make excellent treat for lunch or dinner.