How to quickly and tasty cook pasta with tomatoes
These flour products are in every home, and they are always at hand «for a fire case.» Tomatoes are sold all year round and even in the off-season, so it will be easier to cook such a tasty and quick dish, like pasta with tomatoes.
How to cook pasta with tomatoes:
- Dial a large saucepan with water, put it on a big fire;
- Bring to a boil, salt and pour the feathers;
- Boil them until they are ready, periodically interfering;
- Boiled penne drain into a colander, let drain and return to a hot saucepan;
- Rinse the tomatoes, make cuts on their skin;
- Heat the stewpan for them to blanch;
- When water boils, put tomatoes in it for one minute;
- For this minute, prepare a container of cold water for the tomatoes;
- After a minute, transfer them into it, so that they would rather cool down;
- Peel off the cooled fruits, remove the stalks and chop vegetables slightly;
- Remove the garlic from the peel and remove the dry spine, put under a press;
- Rinse basil, add a few sheets to tomatoes and garlic;
- Send all three components to a blender to break through the mass until smooth;
- Heat the pan, pour oil into it;
- To the heated oil pour tomato-garlic sauce;
- Add salt, nutmeg, black pepper, sugar and mix;
- Reduce the heat to minimum, close the lid and simmer for ten minutes;
- When time passes, remove the pan and allow the sauce to evaporate so that it becomes thick and similar in texture to the real sauce;
- Ready sauce mixed with pasta;
- When serving, decorate each portion with cherry halves and the remaining basil leaves.
- 15 ml of balsamic vinegar;
- 470 g pasta;
- 20 ml of lemon juice;
- 15 g Parmesan;
- 25 ml of olive oil;
- 60 g basil;
- 750 grams of cherry;
- 3 cloves of garlic.
What time is 45 minutes.
Nutritional value per 100 g — 144 kcal.
- Put a large saucepan on the stove with water, which must be salted;
- When it boils, pour the pasta and cook until fully cooked, stirring occasionally with a fork or spoon so that the flour products do not stick together and do not stick to the bottom of the dish;
- Finished pasta drain into a colander and allow them to drain, if necessary, rinse with running water;
- Wash tomatoes, dry them with dry wipes from moisture;
- Cut them into cubes, pre-cut the stem;
- Peel the garlic, cut the roots;
- Send each lobule separately to the press;
- Parmesan grate with a fine grater or use a grater for the peel;
- Basil wash, very finely chop it with a sharp knife blade;
- Basil mixed in a bowl with whole cherry and garlic, add to them and balsamic vinegar, mix;
- Preheat the pan, send the butter into it and place the tomatoes;
- Send them ready-made pasta, mix;
- Simmer the ingredients together for four minutes, no more than five;
- After that add lemon juice, reconnect;
- Add cherries with spices and garlic, mix;
- When the cherry begins to redden, pour in the cheese, mix the ingredients and serve it to the table.
- 560 g chicken fillet;
- 3 sweet peppers;
- 230 ml sour cream;
- 530 grams of pasta;
- 3 branches of parsley;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 35 ml of any oil.
What time is 40 minutes.
Nutritional value per 100 g — 150 kcal.
- Wash poultry meat, remove fat and films from it, using a knife;
- Cut the fillet into small pieces, season with your favorite spices (or at least salt with black pepper) and put aside for fifteen minutes;
- Wash tomatoes, make cuts on the skin of each fruit;
- Boil the saucepan with water so that the tomatoes can be blanched;
- When water boils, lower the fruit there for no more than a minute;
- A minute later, immediately shift the fruit into cold water;
- When cool, peel them off and remove the stalk;
- Soft tomatoes cut into cubes;
- Rinse the sweet pepper, cut to remove the membranes and seeds;
- Pulp cut into straws, mix with tomatoes;
- Wash the parsley, finely chop it with a sharp knife;
- Garlic rid of the husk and cut each slice along;
- Heat the frying pan with oil, put the halves of garlic and fry them until golden;
- Remove the garlic and put the chicken pieces;
- Fry the bird until golden brown on all sides;
- Then give vegetables to it, simmer for a few minutes;
- Pour the sour cream, mix, let it boil, so as not to be sour, and remove everything from the heat;
- While the meat is being cooked, and the tomatoes are blanched, heat the large saucepan with pasta water;
- Pour pasta into boiling and salted water, cook until ready;
- Ready flour products to mix with chicken and tomatoes, serve.
Do you know how to cook awesome pies in a slow cooker with different fillings?
Try making raffaello from crab sticks — a very interesting snack. The recipe is here.
Millet porridge in pots — a dish prepared in this way, it turns out extremely tasty and fragrant.
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 450 g minced meat;
- 3 tomatoes;
- 30 ml of any oil;
- 1 onion;
- 260 g pasta;
- 40 grams of cheese;
- 35 g butter.
What time is 35 minutes.
Nutritional value per 100 g — 212 kcal.
- Onion to cut off the roots, remove the husk from it;
- Heat the pan, pour oil into it and heat it;
- Pour onion and cook it until soft;
- While onion blinks, peel the garlic, put each lobule under a press;
- Add all crushed lobules to soft onions, stew for two minutes;
- Wash tomatoes, cut roots, chop fruits into cubes;
- Add to the pan, simmer together for ten minutes;
- Place another slice of butter on another pan, melt it;
- Put the stuffing and try to break it as much as possible, to get crumbly;
- Ready to season the mince to taste and mix it with tomato;
- While the meat is being cooked, heat a large stewpan with pasta water;
- As soon as it boils, pour flour products, salt water;
- Boil until ready, then pour into a colander and back into the pan;
- Ready stuffing mix pasta, arrange in plates;
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle it on each portion.
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 140 g of mozzarella;
- 320 g pasta;
- 1 tomato;
- 10 black peppercorns;
- 160 ml of mayonnaise.
What time is 50 minutes.
Nutritional value per 100 g — 201 kcal.
- Dial a large saucepan with water, place it on the stove;
- With a large fire to warm the water, salt it;
- Pour your favorite pasta and bring them to readiness, not forgetting to stir;
- Finished flour products poured into a colander to drain;
- Then put the pasta on the bottom of the baking dish;
- Rinse the tomato, cut it into rings, cubes or slices, put it on top of the pasta;
- Cheese rid of packaging and pickle, grate it;
- Cover the cheese with pasta and tomatoes;
- Spread black pepper evenly;
- Garlic remove husks and roots, cut into plates;
- Spread the garlic over the pasta;
- Pour with mayonnaise and set aside;
- Heat the oven to 190 centigrade;
- Put the dish in it in the form of no more than twenty minutes;
- Remove the hot pasta with tomatoes from the oven and you can immediately serve to the table, while the cheese stretches.
If you want the cheese to stretch heavily in the hot dish, then it is better to use one of the two most suitable varieties for this — mozzarella and cheddar. Both varieties are on our shelves, so there will definitely not be any problems with buying and searching.
The smaller the pasta, the faster they will be ready and the sooner you can serve the dish. Such advice will be relevant for the future. Do not forget to remember him in time.
If you want to get as close as possible to Italian cuisine, use a lot of basil, rosemary, mozzarella, and be sure to parmesan. It is possible to say that Italian cuisine is built on these ingredients.
Pasta with tomatoes — always delicious. There is a lot to experiment with, starting with a set of vegetables, ending with a sauce and a set of spices. It is necessary to try everything in order to discover new, even more unforgettable tastes.