Do you want to quickly and satisfyingly feed all members of your family, only you have difficulty in choosing a dish? Then macaroni and cheese will be the most suitable option. The dish will appeal to everyone — both adults and children of any age.
And you can cook it in different ways — with eggs, and with minced meat, and with tomatoes. As a result, there will always be a delicious lunch or dinner.
So how is it cooked? Yes, very simple! And this will help the following methods of cooking.
- Pour water into the medium metal tank, add a little salt, put on gas and heat it;
- As soon as the water begins to boil we spread spaghetti. It is better not to break them, and if they do not fit in a container entirely, we first ship one side into the water. When the pasta is softened, we begin to roll them clockwise or counterclockwise, gradually submerging the spaghetti completely in water;
- In the process of cooking spaghetti constantly stirring, so that they do not stick to each other or stick to the bottom of the container;
- Willing pasta can taste. On average, they prepare 10 minutes;
- After they are ready, lay them in a colander and rinse several times with cold water;
- Then put the middle piece of butter in a metal container and place it on the gas. Heat until oil begins to heat;
- Put spaghetti on melted butter and fry. Top put another piece of butter and mix;
- We rub the cheese with a fine grater;
- Put ready-made spaghetti on a plate, sprinkle with grated cheese and serve on the table.
We will need the following:
- 300 grams of pasta, horns;
- 350 ml of milk;
- Cheese slice of solid form of 150 grams;
- Mustard powder — 30 grams;
- Butter — 80 grams;
- 120 grams of breadcrumbs;
- Pinch of paprika;
- Hot sauce optional;
- A bit of salt.
Cooking time — 1 hour.
How many calories — 95.
- First you need to ignite the oven and warm up;
- Pour water into the tank, put it on gas, add some salt and warm it;
- As she boils, we syrup macaroni and cook until half soft, about 10 minutes;
- Ready horns poured into a colander, washed several times. And put it back in the pan;
- Pour milk into a small metal container, set it on fire and heat it;
- Put some mustard powder in hot milk, spicy sauce and stir;
- Grate with fine teeth grind the cheese piece. Half of the grated cheese fall asleep to the pasta;
- Put 40 grams of butter and mix;
- Then pour milk into a container with macaroni and cheese;
- Put the contents of the pan in a baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining mashed cheese;
- At the end of the pasta put a mixture of breading and residues of butter. Cover all the paprika;
- We put the form in a heated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- 300 grams of pasta;
- Luchok — 1 head;
- A slice of cheese at 150 grams;
- Chicken eggs — 2 pieces;
- A piece of butter per 40 grams;
- A pinch of salt.
Cooking time — 20 minutes.
- Put a container with water on the fire, pour salt into it and warm it up;
- As the water begins to boil, pour the horns and boil until tender, about 10 minutes. They should be medium soft in taste;
- Finished pasta is poured into a colander and washed several times;
- Cheese fray in small chips;
- Split chicken eggs, lay out in a small bowl, add a little salt and black pepper. Everything is well whipped;
- Then to the beaten eggs we pour half of the grated cheese and mix;
- From the onion head we remove the husk and cut it into small cubes;
- Spread onions on the pan with oil and fry for a few minutes;
- Next, put there pasta and fry for 5 minutes;
- At the end, pour the egg-cheese sauce and mix everything. Fry another 2-3 minutes;
- Sprinkle the finished pasta with grated cheese.
- 400 grams of cones;
- A slice of hard cheese of 200 grams;
- Luchok — 1 head;
- Dill, parsley — 4-6 stems;
- Butter — 80 grams;
- Some salt;
- Water — 800 ml.
How much is prepared — 40 minutes.
Calorie level — 101.
- Lay out a piece of butter in a cup of the multicooker and heat it up;
- On the melted butter we pour the horns and fry, stirring constantly. You need to fry for about 15 minutes in the “Frying” or “Baking” mode;
- Onion cleaned from the skin and chopped into small pieces;
- Add onion pieces to the horns and mix;
- Dill, parsley rinsed and cut into small pieces. Fall asleep in a slow cooker to the other ingredients;
- Then add a little salt and fill it with water;
- Select the program «Pilaf» and prepare before the multicooker signal;
- Grate with small cells and grind the cheese slice;
- Sprinkle the horns with grated cheese, cover with a lid and draw for 2-3 minutes, until the cheese melts.
Read how to make shortcake with jam according to our recipe. Our recipe will never let you down.
An interesting recipe for broccoli cream soup. Learn the secrets of cooking this incredible dish.
How to cook lazy cabbage rolls in the Redmond multicooker? Read the features of cooking on our website.
- 600 grams of minced meat;
- Pasta packaging;
- One carrot;
- Onions — 2 heads;
- Tomato — 3 pieces;
- 3 garlic cloves;
- A slice of cheese per 200 grams;
- A bit of mayonnaise;
- Sunflower oil;
- A bit of salt.
How much to cook — 1 hour.
Nutritional value — 110.
- In a pan with a small amount of sunflower oil, put the minced meat and fry. Season it with salt and black pepper;
- Onion we remove the husks and cut them into cubes;
- With garlic cloves we scrape the skins and pass through the garlic box;
- Put onion and garlic in stuffing and mix;
- We clean the skin and dirt from the carrot and rinse it thoroughly with water. We rub with a large grater;
- Add carrots to mincemeat, mix and stew until soft, carrots;
- With tomatoes, remove the skin, douse with hot water and cut into cubes;
- Fall asleep slices of tomatoes to the stuffing, mix everything. Simmer another 3-4 minutes over low heat;
- Pour water into a saucepan, add salt and heat;
- As the water boils, pour the pasta and cook until soft;
- Finished horns are thrown back into a colander and washed several times;
- We bake the baking dish with vegetable oil, lay out half of the boiled macaroni in the form of a layer;
- Rub a piece of cheese with a medium grater. Put half of the grated cheese on the pasta as a layer;
- On top of the cheese lay out the stuffing with a layer of vegetables;
- Lubricate minced with a small amount of mayonnaise;
- Spread the remaining pasta on top of the mince;
- At the end everything is completely sprinkled with grated cheese;
- In a heated oven to 200 degrees, put the form and leave to bake for 15 minutes.
Components for cooking:
- 200 grams of pasta;
- A glass of milk;
- 150 grams of semi-solid cheese;
- 70 grams of Parmesan cheese;
- A small piece of butter;
- 30 grams of flour;
- A little salt and black pepper;
- Wig, nutmeg — at will.
Cooking time — 50 minutes.
- In the boiling salted water we pour the horns and cook until ready;
- In a container with thick walls lay out the butter, melt;
- Then pour the flour, mix until it becomes lumpy;
- Warm milk is poured into a container with flour and butter. All stir with a whisk until uniform;
- Cook everything until the mixture thickens;
- After that add salt, black pepper, nutmeg, paprika to the thick mixture;
- Two types of cheese fray in small chips. Half the grated cheese is set aside, and the other half is poured into bechamel sauce and mixed;
- With boiled cones gently pour water. We spread to them the sauce with cheese and mix;
- After this, we transfer the horns with the sauce to the form of refractory glass, sprinkle with grated cheese;
- Put it in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes at a temperature of 220 degrees.
- For cooking, you should use pasta only durum wheat;
- After cooking, the pasta should be poured into a colander and rinsed several times;
- For cooking, you can use different types of cheese: melted, and solid, and semi-solid. Also at the same time you can add several types of cheese;
- Pasta with cheese can be poured with various sauces, such as cream and garlic.
Cooking macaroni and cheese, as you can see from recipes, is not very difficult. But in the end it turns out tasty and at the same time a simple dish that everyone will eat for a sweet soul. It is also great for those who do not eat meat at all.