Oyster mushrooms are very delicate mushrooms, with a delicate aroma and taste. The easiest way to cook them in sour cream. This dish can be served with any side dish, but it can be completely independent.
How to fry oyster mushrooms with onions in sour cream in a pan
It will take about cooking — 55 minutes.
How many calories — 73.
- Rinse the mushrooms under water, cut off a little legs, clean the litter and remove moisture using napkins.
- Cut them into strips, not too thin. When frying, they will decrease in size. Can be cut into slices.
- Each piece is pierced slightly with a fork so that they better absorb other tastes.
- Onion without husk must be crushed like mushrooms, that is, either straws or cubes.
- Pour oil into a frying pan and heat over medium heat. Then shift the onion here and sauté until soft, often stirring.
- Then add the mushrooms. Stir slightly. At first there will be a lot of mushrooms, but they will be fried.
- After about twelve minutes, the liquid will begin to actively evaporate, at which point you can season the products.
- Cover the pan with a frying pan and set the minimum heat, simmer for about fifteen minutes.
- If the liquid has evaporated too quickly, you can add a quarter glass of water. Desirable warm.
- After that add sour cream medium fat. Stir, add more spices if necessary. Simmer under the lid for another five minutes to boil sour cream.
- Finely chop the greens and sprinkle it on top of the dish. Serve immediately.