How to cook stuffed champignons with chicken and cheese
For the stuffing, you will need ordinary champignons with a dense round head. The most delicate operation in all recipes is to carefully cut the leg.
When you stuff mushrooms with chicken meat, you can’t do without cream and sour cream. Tasty, moderately fatty dairy products — just what you need.
How to cook mushrooms stuffed with chicken:
- Wash the mushrooms, blot with a napkin. Separate the legs from the caps. From the inside, sprinkle the caps with lemon juice and set aside;
- Mushroom chopped legs, season with salt;
- Finely chop the onion, fry in butter, 8 min., Then add the legs and cook until all the water has evaporated. Put everything on a plate;
- Make minced chicken fillet, add a little bread soaked in milk, stir. Fry the minced meat in a frying pan for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. At the end of cooking, pour in 20 ml of cream, put fried legs with onions, Art. spoonful of sour cream, chopped dill, mix and 3 min. extinguish;
- Wipe the pan with oil and heat. For about 3-4 minutes, fry the caps of champignons in small portions (they should lie loosely on the pan). Make sure they are not burnt;
- Put the finished champignons in shape, place the stuffing in them, kneading it a little;
- For 10 minutes bake, but first heat the oven to 210 Cº;
- Such mushrooms are served on the table with mashed potatoes.
Stuffed champignons with chicken and cheese, baked in the oven
Mushrooms with filling are good both hot and cold. In short, an excellent snack for all occasions.
- 50 ml of refined oil;
- 12 pieces of champignons;
- large onion;
- 1 half chicken breast;
- 30 g sour cream;
- 20 ml of cream or milk;
- salt to taste;
- pepper to taste.
- a handful of grated cheese;
- 12 thin slices of cheese.
All cooking will take 25 minutes. A portion of stuffed mushrooms contains 160 kcal.
Step 1. First, wash the mushrooms and dry on a towel. Then cut out their legs, salt it from the inside.
Step 2. Finely chop the legs, peel and chop the onion.
Step 3. For the filling, fry the chopped onion, add the chopped legs and fry all together, about 5 minutes.
Step 4. Remove the prepared legs with onions on a plate, and on the same pan fry chicken fillet, cut into small cubes.
Step 5. Combine the fried legs with meat, stirring constantly, stew for a while, adding cream, sour cream and grated cheese.
Step 6. Mushrooms caps smeared with vegetable oil and fill tightly with filling.
Step 7. Cover baking sheet with oiled cooking paper, place mushrooms on it, place cheese on top of each plate. Cook in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Salad from canned sardines — dishes with this fish are distinguished by their satiety and extraordinary taste. Try it!
Chicken Meatball Soup is a tasty dietary dish that kids love so much.
Read how to cook soft and soft caps in cream sauce — it is very tasty.
- Buy only high-quality mushrooms without rot and black impregnations, with a cap undisclosed at the bottom, that is, with a whole film at the foot and light plastics. By the way, dark plates mean only one thing — the champignon began to “grow old”, and it is better not to use overripe mushrooms;
- In diameter, the cap should not exceed 5 cm. In especially large specimens, there is nothing good except their great weight;
- Give preference to champignons with a brown cap, they taste much more than in light mushrooms;
- If you decide to make stuffed champignons the main course, then count on one person to need at least six caps;
- A dish can be served without a side dish, it is completely independent.
Mushrooms are sold all year round, so making a delicious snack is easy. So, briefly recall: separate the caps from the legs, prepare the stuffing from chicken fillet and fried mushroom legs, adding a few ingredients according to the recipe, for example, putting cheese on top of the cap. Everything is ready, it remains to bake the dish in the oven for 10 minutes.