There is an uncounted number of different dishes from mushrooms such as champignons. In some of them they are the main component, and in others — in addition to the main one. Due to its delicate taste and delicious aroma, this product is easy to prepare and almost impossible to spoil.
Some cooks are sure that the food made from these mushrooms will suit any gourmet. Champignons, in addition to excellent taste, have useful active substances, amino acids, and have a low calorie content, which varies from 20 to 30 Kcal / 100 grams.
Just open a jar of mushrooms, pour olive oil, add white or green onions — and the appetizer is ready. Pizza, pasties and casseroles are not without this component.
We offer you some recipes with a photo, following which, you can cook excellent champignon dishes.
This delicate aromatic and incredibly delicious mushroom mushroom soup will not leave anyone indifferent. This dish is suitable for both adults and children, because it just melts in your mouth.
However, you need to consider that you need to eat it on the same day, otherwise it will lose its taste in time.
- We wash the chicken breast and put in boiling water, reduce the flame and cook for twenty to twenty-five minutes.
- White onions are cleaned, leek washed and chopped into small cubes. We combine olive and butter in one stew-pan and warm it up.
- We dip the mushrooms in warm water and carefully wash out dirt, remove the top layer from the caps, cut off and chop the legs.
- Mix the chopped products together and put them to fry over low heat, stirring occasionally. Pour the flour and continue to cook.
- Hats cut into large pieces and add to the roasted vegetables. From the broth, extract the meat, filter the fat through cheesecloth, and pour 200 milliliters into the saucepan to the remaining components.
- When the whole mass starts to bubble, pour a thin stream of cold, fatty milk and cream. Stew five — seven minutes and remove from fire.
- We interrupt the resulting mass with an immersion blender, bring to taste with the help of spices, put the washed and dried basil on top. This dish is best to eat with toasted toasted or rye croutons.
- Mushrooms — 400 g;
- Cheese — 200 g;
- Chicken drumsticks — 4 pcs .;
- Greens — a bunch;
- Sour cream — 3 tbsp. l .;
- Salt — to taste;
- Onions — 1 pc .;
- Unrefined oil — 2 tbsp. l
Preparation: 55 minutes.
Caloric content: 73 Kcal / 100 g
We wash the mushrooms in warm water, gently, so as not to damage, disconnect the legs from the caps. Onions clean and chop diced.
We check the chicken drumsticks for feathers, if there is a need, we prick, cut the meat from the bone with a special knife and chop it together with the skin as small as possible. If you want to get a more dietary dish, then use chicken breast.
Cut the legs of mushrooms and, together with onions and meat, fry in the heated vegetable oil until half cooked, no more than ten to fifteen minutes.
At the very end, add sour cream and chopped greens. Salted, put spices and turn off the fire.
We spread the caps of mushrooms on a baking sheet, carefully fill the spoon with prepared minced meat and immerse in electric oven for fifteen minutes at 180 ° C. Three minutes before the end of the preparation we crush with grated hard cheese.
Gentle and piquant dish with mushrooms, mushrooms, which is in every menu of a respectable restaurant. The combination of mushrooms, cheese and sauce in a small bowl can also be prepared in the home kitchen, observing a certain technology and proportions of products.
- Mushrooms — 250 g;
- Onions — 3 pcs .;
- Fat milk — 100 ml;
- Sour cream — 100 ml;
- Cheese — 50 g;
- Flour — 1 tbsp. l .;
- Butter — 1 tbsp. l
- Spices, salt — to taste;
- Olive oil — 1 tbsp. l
Preparation: 45 minutes.
Caloric content: 152 Kcal / 100 g
Rinse and dried champignons chop into straws, immerse in boiling water and cook almost until ready.
Remove with a slotted spoon and let go of the water. Peel the onions, mix with the champignons and pass in olive oil until rosy color.
Melt butter in a small frying pan, roast the flour and fry, stirring quickly, so as not to burn it, but get a beautiful brownish color. Pour in alternating milk and cream.
Stew the sauce for five minutes and add the fried mushrooms and onions. Trout with spices, salt and spread on special cocottes, previously richly doused with butter.
Activate the electric oven at 175 ° C. Sprinkle cheese with julienne and bake for seven to eight minutes.
Read how to make beef carpaccio at home.
The most interesting selection of recipes soup kharcho. Read how to cook this Caucasian dish.
How to cook cheese cakes on kefir in a pan or in the oven. This appetizer is suitable for many dishes.
It is very easy to diversify the daily bored menu of vegetable stews with mushrooms. This dish is good because all the others, except for fresh champignons, components can be changed and combined all the time.
- Potato tubers — 6 pcs .;
- Onions — 2 pcs .;
- Young cabbage — 300 g;
- Small carrots — 2 pcs .;
- Mushrooms — 350 g;
- Sunflower oil — 100 ml;
- Rosemary — 1 tsp;
- Sweet pepper — 2 pcs .;
- Tomatoes — 2 pcs .;
- Salt — to taste.
Cooking time: one and a half hours.
Caloric content: 51 Kcal / 100 g.
Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes. Carrots and onions clean and shred half rings. We start the unit to extinguish the function, pour in half the oil and warm it up.
Lay the prepared products and cook for fifteen minutes, tightly closing the lid.
The washed mushrooms are chopped into slices and fried in the remaining heated oil until half cooked. Grind the cabbage and put to the mushrooms. The remaining vegetables are ground into cubes.
When the cabbage and mushrooms turn rosy and become beautiful, add peppers and tomatoes, add some salt and sprinkle with rosemary.
Stewed vegetable dressing is sent to the bowl of the device, stir and cook for ten minutes. At the end, leave the stew in the bowl for another half an hour so that the dish is finally soaked and filled with all the flavors of vegetables and mushrooms.
Chicken meat is always combined with mushrooms and almost all vegetables. Adding white croutons and olives with nuts, seasoning it all with olive oil, we get a delicious festive salad with mushrooms, mushrooms and chicken meat.
- Cherry tomatoes — 450 g;
- Marinated mushrooms — 1 bank;
- Chicken breast — 550 g;
- Olives — 1.5 cans;
- Walnuts — 120 g;
- Olive oil — 3 tbsp. l .;
- Sunflower oil — 2 tbsp. l .;
- Lemon — half;
- Baton — 4 pieces.
Preparation: 45 minutes.
Caloric content: 173 Kcal / 100 g.
Wash chicken meat, remove bones and cut into long strips. Sunflower oil is poured into a saucepan and fry sternum on it. Nuts with a special hammer and extract the kernels, put them in a bag and grind with a rolling pin, but not into flour, but in order to make small pieces.
Cut the dough into cubes and set it to fry in a heated electric oven for five to seven minutes. Make sure not to overcook.
Open olives and pickled mushrooms, pour the brine and chop into cubes. It is better to use olives without stones, this will facilitate the grinding process.
Cherry washed in cold water and cut with a sharp knife into four parts. Combine all prepared products in a large salad bowl, salt, sprinkle with lemon juice and season with olive oil.
This champignon salad is prepared before serving. Because of the tomatoes and canned mushrooms, it quickly becomes wet, will not stand for long.
- When using champignons, it is necessary to take into account the fact that they exert a large load on the digestive system, so you should not abuse them.
- To facilitate the assimilation, mushrooms should be boiled beforehand in salted water.
- Such spices will further enhance the taste: garlic, onion, thyme, rosemary, fresh greens.
- Mushrooms do not tolerate a large amount of vinegar, it will spoil the dish.
- When choosing this product should pay attention to its appearance.
- Mushrooms should be elastic, without stains and damage.
If they have a dark yellowish look, they are hardly fresh. Adhering to all these tips and, of course, a step-by-step process of preparing one of the above recipes, you will get a wonderful hearty meal with mushrooms and mushrooms.