When you want to diversify the festive table with pickled mushrooms, it is enough to know how to cook them for the winter at home. Self-marinating is good because you don’t have to buy a jar in a supermarket, which is often overdone with vinegar and spices.
List of required ingredients:
- Table vinegar 9% (it is possible to replace with apple or wine) — 45-50 ml;
- Laurel — added to taste;
- Oyster mushrooms — 1 kg;
- Black pepper — 5-6 peas;
- Table or sea salt — 60 gr .;
- Garlic — a few cloves;
- Sugar — 20 gr.
Step-by-step cooking of pickled oyster mushrooms for winter at home:
- To begin with, wash the mushrooms to get rid of the remnants of the earth. Then dry them with a paper towel. The advantage of oyster mushrooms is that they do not need to be cleaned, and this significantly saves the process;
- Separate caps and legs of mushrooms from each other;
- Remove the legs, we do not need them, and cut the caps into medium-sized pieces. Keep in mind that during the heat treatment they will decrease in size;
- Place sliced oyster mushrooms in a saucepan and pour cool water into it. Bring the liquid to a boil, then add salt vinegar and sugar;
- Continue cooking for 20 minutes, while the pan lid should be slightly ajar. As necessary, remove the resulting foam;
- After a specified period of time, remove the saucepan from the heat and let the marinade mushrooms cool down;
- Put the finished marinated oyster mushrooms in the jars (sterilized), pour the marinade, and in each container add peppercorns, one clove of garlic and bay leaf;
- Tighten the caps tightly, store the marinated oyster mushrooms in the fridge.
There is another way to make delicious marinated oyster mushrooms for the winter. But it differs from the previous one in the duration of the harvesting process, as in this case the marinade for mushrooms is prepared separately.
The number of ingredients is the same as in the first recipe, so go directly to the stages of cooking at home.
- Wash the mushrooms in shreds, pour water into the container and bring the liquid to a boil;
- After pouring out the liquid and pour a new one, in which it is necessary to boil the mushrooms for no more than half an hour;
- Throw the mushrooms in a colander so that they cool, and the liquid is completely glass;
- We start the process of making our marinade. Pour water into a separate dish, boil vinegar after boiling, pour in sugar, salt, continue cooking until the sweet crystals are completely dissolved;
- Before removing the marinade from the heat, add the bay leaf, garlic and peppercorns to it;
- We spread the oyster mushrooms over the cans, pour the marinade, roll the lids and let them cool by themselves at room temperature.
- Oyster mushrooms — 1 kg;
- Salt is added to taste
- Red pepper is also to taste;
- Bulbs — 2 pcs .;
- Sugar — 40 gr .;
- Table 9% vinegar — 30 ml;
- Water — 3 tbsp. l .;
- Salt — 1 tsp;
- Garlic — 2-3 cloves.
Phased preparation of Korean oyster mushroom blanks for the winter:
- Wash the oyster mushrooms, cut into small pieces and boil in slightly salted water for about 10 minutes;
- After a while, we throw back the mushrooms in a colander and leave to cool;
- Onion cut into strips, preferably thin;
- We proceed to the preparation of brine. Fill the pot with water and pour in vinegar, red pepper, squeezed garlic, sugar and salt. Stir;
- In a separate bowl lay out a layer of onions, mushrooms on top, and then onions again;
- Fill everything with brine, set up under a press and clean in a cold place for 8 hours.
Do you think baking is delicious only with butter and eggs? You just did not try our recipe for lean honey!
The classic recipe of Kharcho soup will conquer even the gourmets here.
Despite the long list of ingredients, it’s a pleasure to cook marinated oyster mushrooms with this recipe, because the process will take a minimum of time, and the result will not leave anyone indifferent.
List of required products:
- Cold water — 500 ml;
- Oyster mushrooms — 1 kg;
- Dill seeds;
- 9% table vinegar — 3 tbsp. l .;
- Bay leaf — 2 pcs .;
- Salt — 40 g .;
- Garlic, cloves — add to taste;
- Sugar — 20 gr .;
- Black pepper — 5 peas;
- Oil — 1 tbsp.
Step by step cooking oyster mushrooms in marinade at home:
- We cut the caps of the washed mushrooms into several parts, pour in water and add all the ingredients indicated in the recipe, except for vinegar and oil;
- After the contents of the pan boil, pour in vinegar, reduce the heat to low and cook the mushrooms for another half hour;
- After 30 minutes, remove from the stove, give the oyster mushrooms cool down a bit;
- We cool the cooled mushrooms in cans, pour in marinade, add some vegetable oil on top and twist the lids on.
Banks must be put in the fridge and after a day you can enjoy the taste of marinated oyster mushrooms.
- To change the taste of the marinade, you can increase or decrease the amount of sugar, vinegar and salt. It is also possible to add other spices and even vegetables. For example, Bulgarian pepper, cloves, carrots;
- According to most housewives, when boiled in marinade, mushrooms get a dark shade, but this kind of marinating is considered the best, because the taste gets rich;
- If you add the marinade to boiled oyster mushrooms, its taste will be slightly inferior to the previous method, but the marinade will be clean and transparent;
- For piquancy, you can diversify the preparation by adding cinnamon, hot pepper, coriander, mustard and other spices;
- The degree of readiness of mushrooms can be determined in a visual way: as soon as they sink to the bottom, remove the pan from the heat;
- How to plan the necessary amount of marinade? Each jar of mushrooms with a capacity of 1 liter will take approximately a glass of marinade;
- If you plan to store the billet for up to a year, then be sure to add 50 ml of oil to each jar and slightly increase the amount of vinegar.
We wish you a successful harvest of pickled oyster mushrooms for the winter!