How to pickle oyster mushrooms in Korean at home
Today we offer you to pickle fairly simple mushrooms that grow almost everywhere. Many of them love and appreciate for their taste and unique aroma. If you belong to this category of people, then the following recipes will be a great gift for you. We invite you to try your favorite product in a new role — burning and piquant. There is no place for doubts, start cooking!
Marinating oyster mushrooms in Korean at home:
- First, the mushrooms must be thoroughly washed;
- Put in a colander to glass water;
- Then cut all the hard and chop the oyster mushroom;
- Put them in a saucepan, pour cold water and salt;
- Add leaves of laurel, cloves and place on the stove;
- Bring to a boil and cook for no longer than twenty minutes;
- When time passes, drain them into a colander again;
- While excess water flows, peel and chop the onion into half-rings, rinse it;
- Garlic, too, to clean, crumble it with a press;
- Put the oyster mushrooms in a bowl, pour vinegar;
- Stir, add salt, sugar, onion, herbs, garlic, chili;
- Mix well and put pressure on top, stand for the whole day in the refrigerator.
- 650 g of mushrooms;
- 5 pieces of garlic;
- 45 g of sesame seeds;
- 45 ml of table vinegar;
- 60 ml of any oil;
- 15 g sugar;
- 45 ml of soy sauce;
- 10 g of salt;
- 3 leaves of laurel;
- lemon pepper;
Time — 45 minutes + marinating.
- Mushrooms must be thoroughly washed, and then cleaned, disassembled one by one;
- After that, put in a saucepan, add water and place on fire;
- In high heat, boil and then cook for a quarter of an hour;
- Drain into a colander and let the water drain and the oyster mushrooms cool down;
- During this time, prepare the marinade, pouring oil into a saucepan;
- Add sauce, vinegar, lemon pepper, sugar, leaves of laurel, salt, oregano and marjoram;
- All this is well mixed and put on fire;
- It is necessary to boil the mass and hold on the fire for two minutes;
- Cool slightly and add garlic, but without fail using a press;
- Sesame seeds to pour into a dry frying pan;
- To warm them up to ruddy and pronounced flavor;
- Mushrooms shift from colander in a bowl, pour them with marinade and sprinkle with sesame;
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate until the next day.
- 900 g oyster mushrooms;
- 2 carrots;
- 2 pieces of garlic;
- 70 ml of vinegar;
- 15 g of salt;
- 70 ml of oil;
- 15 g of spices in Korean.
The time is 40 minutes.
The recipe for marinated oyster mushroom in Korean for the winter in steps:
- Mushrooms must be searched, removing the spoiled ones or those that have begun to deteriorate;
- As much as possible to clean them, chop finely;
- Put in a saucepan, add water and place on the stove;
- Turn on the minimum gas and let it boil;
- After that, wait until the oyster mushrooms are fully prepared;
- During this time, clean the carrot, rinse it, crumble it with a float;
- Mix mushrooms with carrots, pour in oil and vinegar, mix;
- Add garlic, peeling it and putting it under the press;
- Next, a line of Korean spices, salt and other favorite flavors and flavors;
- Stir the seasoned mass, spread on sterilized jars, roll up and put away in a dark place.
Try to make crab sticks rolls — an interesting snack made from simple products.
Try to cook tender salmon patties — very tasty and flavorful patties to any side dish.
How to cook awesome cottage cheese casserole with starch, read our article.
- 15 g of sand sugar;
- 2 onions;
- 1 large pepper;
- 15 ml of oil;
- 10 g of salt;
- 1300 g oyster mushrooms;
- 3 slices of garlic;
- 15 ml of vinegar.
Time — 1 hour + marinating.
- Oyster mushrooms must be thoroughly rinsed and put in a colander so that all the excess water is drained from them;
- After that, put them on a chopping board and grind;
- Pour into a saucepan, pour water and put on the stove;
- Wait until it boils and cook for twenty minutes;
- Drain the mushrooms again in a colander to remove unnecessary water;
- Remove the peel of the bow, cut it with feathers;
- Heat the pan with butter, add onions;
- To quench it, stirring, to a soft state;
- Rinse the pepper, cut it and remove the core;
- Cut it into small cubes or thin straws;
- Move the oyster mushrooms to a bowl, add them with onions and garlic, which must first be peeled and chopped using a press;
- Pour vinegar, add sugar and salt, mix thoroughly;
- Put on top of the oppression and put in the fridge for a day.
You don’t have to chop up the mushrooms, you must leave them in the size that you like more, because it is first of all important that they are comfortable to eat. If you have big cans, you can even leave them whole, in smaller ones it is better to grind.
To see a beautiful, thin carrot in your snack, we recommend using a special grater. Or you can cut the root with a knife using the Julien method — a method where the product is cut incredibly thin by hand.
As vinegar can be used not only classic table. It can be wine, rice or any fruit. But with acetic acid it is important to be careful. If you use it, you must dilute it in the right proportions, otherwise it can be life threatening.
You can buy as a ready-made spice «in Korean», and make it yourself. To do this, examine the composition of the spices and cook it yourself. A huge plus, if you have a mortar, then you can supplement the spice with your favorite ingredients.
If you have already managed to try delicious mushrooms, consider yourself lucky. It is tasty not only because it is simple, but also because it is unusual. Try to cook oyster mushrooms in Korean, you will like it!