How to cook chicken julienne and mushrooms in a pan
Julien entered our kitchen. It is usually cooked in the oven, but not all cookers provide for an oven. For this, recipes for a julienne in a frying pan were invented — fairly simple and quick dishes.
The process of cooking classic julienne with mushrooms in a pan:
- Mushrooms free from litter, rinse. Large mushrooms must be cut into smaller pieces. Instead of honey agaric, you can take champignons, but they will need twice as much;
- Mushrooms shift to a dry frying pan and fry them until the moisture evaporates;
- After that, pour oil into the pan and add chopped onion;
- Add salt, fry for a few minutes, stirring occasionally;
- When the onion has acquired a golden color, you need to add flour to the pan, scattering it evenly and mixing it;
- Constantly stirring the ingredients, they need to fry for a minute, then pour the cream into the pan, add sour cream, stir;
- From above, you should rub the cheese, evenly distributing it across all products;
- Cover and simmer on low heat for about twenty minutes. A crust should appear on the cheese. No need to mix.
- 2 medium chicken fillets;
- 40 g of flour;
- 2 onions;
- 240 ml of cream 20%;
- 40 g of oil;
- 160 grams of cheese;
- 420 grams of champignons;
- 60 ml of vegetable oil.
Caloric content — 159 kcal / 100 g
- Meat needs to be washed and dried. Next, cut into large pieces. Transfer to the pan, add a portion of vegetable oil, fry on both sides over medium heat;
- In another skillet, it is necessary to fry finely chopped onion in the second part of sunflower oil;
- Peeled mushrooms should be cut into plates, then add to onions. Fry until the mushrooms are fully cooked;
- Finished and slightly cooled fillet should be cut into smaller pieces, ideally in small cubes;
- Add meat to mushrooms and onions, mix and season. Enough salt and pepper, a teaspoon;
- In a small container, mix the cream with the sifted flour. It is better to do a whisk, with its help you can quickly achieve a homogeneous mass;
- Pour this cream mixture into the pan to other products, add butter. Mix and cook for twelve minutes;
- Next, over the entire surface, you need to decompose the grated cheese, cover with a lid, cook another three minutes to melt the cheese. After that you can serve.
Julienne with mushrooms and chicken in sour cream in a pan in the oven
- 2 chicken fillets;
- 260 ml of milk;
- 260 ml of sour cream;
- 340 grams of champignons;
- 10 g of flour;
- 20 grams of hard cheese;
- 70 g of oil.
Calories — 118 kcal / 100 g
- First you need to fry the flour a little and then add oil to it, so far only half of the whole mass is needed. You need to constantly interfere;
- Pour in the milk and wait until it boils. Once this has happened, you should add sour cream;
- Mix everything, set aside. This will be the sauce;
- Wash mushrooms, clean from litter. Next, cut them into pieces, ideally — thin plates;
- Wash the chicken, remove the film, cut the meat into equal pieces, not too small;
- In the second half of the oil in another frying pan, fry the chicken, and when the crust appears, add mushrooms. Fry both products until the chicken is completely cooked;
- After that, chicken and mushrooms need to be covered with sour cream sauce and grated cheese on top;
- To make an appetizing crust, you need to shift the pan to the oven. Sufficient temperature — 180 centigrade, hold for half an hour.
Julienne with mushrooms and smoked chicken breast in a pan
- 220 ml of chicken broth;
- 60 g of flour;
- 380 g smoked chicken breast;
- 1 large onion;
- 240 g Dutch cheese;
- 320 g of champignons;
- 220 ml of fat milk.
Time — 1 h 10 min.
Caloric content — 117 kcal / 100 g
- The bulb should be chopped with thin feathers;
- Wash the champignons, remove the skin from the caps, cut them into slices, as thin as possible;
- In a deep frying pan, heat a small amount of vegetable oil;
- Put mushrooms in it and fry them. All liquid must be removed from the mushrooms;
- Next, add the onions to the mushrooms and fry it until it becomes transparent;
- Breast tear hands on arbitrary pieces. Too long fibers should be cut;
- Transfer them to the pan, fry all the ingredients for a few minutes;
- Add seasonings and flour, actively stir everything, pour chicken broth;
- Next, pour in the milk, stir again and simmer the dish for about ten minutes;
- Cheese grate and sprinkle them all the food on top;
- Cover with a lid, cook for another twenty minutes on low heat until an appetizing crust appears.
How many bake chicken breast in the oven so that it remains the same juicy and tasty.
How to cook lazy breezolki from chicken mince. Take note of our selection of recipes.
Learn how to cook chicken on the bottle. This recipe is striking in its simplicity, but at the same time, the meat is incredibly tender.
Julienne with squids and mushrooms in a pan in the oven
- 470 g of frozen squid;
- 180 ml of sour cream;
- 1 onion;
- 130 g of hard cheese;
- 180 g fresh champignons;
- 40 ml of oil.
Calories — 140 kcal / 100 g
- Frozen squid should be placed in a bowl and filled with cool water so that they defrost more quickly;
- Then they need to be washed, dried, cut into rings or half rings. The thickness should not exceed 0.5 cm. Put in a bowl;
- Peeled onion should be finely chopped;
- Rinse the mushrooms, cut off their legs, cut into slices;
- In cheese, cut paraffin crust, rub everything else;
- Pour a small amount of butter into a frying pan, heat it up, put the onion in there and sauté it for a maximum of four minutes;
- Next, add the mushrooms and season them, fry for ten minutes, stirring occasionally;
- Remove from the stove pan with mushrooms. Turn on the oven with a temperature of up to 180 C;
- Take another griddle and set it on fire;
- It is necessary to shift the squid, without adding oil, and fry them so that the liquid evaporates. Then add the rest of the butter and fry the seafood for a couple of seconds so that they grab;
- After that, the calamari need to shift the mushroom mass, pour sour cream, season. Mix everything and sprinkle cheese on top;
- Transfer the pan from the stove to the oven, where the dish must be kept for at least five minutes, a crust should appear on the cheese. Lay out on plates when cool a little.
To enhance the nutritional value of the dish and for an interesting taste, mayonnaise can be used instead of sour cream. The fatter it is, the tastier it turns out. However, then the julienne should be eaten in the afternoon, otherwise in the evening it will make the stomach very heavy.
Salt can be replaced with soy sauce. It is equally well suited to both chicken and seafood. In general, not only regular salt or pepper can be added to the julienne. In it any greens is well felt. Depending on the product used, it is possible to use seasoning for chicken, for mushrooms, for seafood, etc.
Delicate, fragrant, nourishing julienne cooked in a pan — a wonderful alternative to baking in forms. This dish looks no worse, and its taste is not inferior even to the original French recipe.