The name of the mushroom comes from French, which means «mushroom». This product is very rich in protein (20 species), which is necessary for the structure of cells of the human body.
Therefore, dishes made from these mushrooms are not only appetizing, but also very healthy and nutritious. On the basis of such mushrooms, you can create a variety of delicious salads. When fried, they are surprisingly tasty, especially with onions. And cooking takes a minimum of time.
If the drooling has already begun to flow, then it’s time to get down to business, and very soon you will have delicious champignons fried with onions on your plate.
Steps for making fried champignons with onions:
- Only the freshest and not damaged mushrooms are chosen, excluding spoiled ones (dried ones will not work either), they are picked first, then rinsed in cold water so that no dust particles remain;
- Mushrooms spread on a dry cloth for complete drying;
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices;
- Peeled onions, washed, cut or thin rings, or small cubes;
- Put the pan on the fire, thoroughly heat it up to a high temperature, pour oil;
- Pour onion into it, salt it, pepper it, fry it with stirring for a few minutes;
- Then add the chopped champignons and fry until they turn a brown crust (about fifteen minutes);
- After that, it is made from the plate and served on the table with dill and parsley.
Thanks to sour cream, you can achieve a particularly original taste of fried mushrooms. She softens them, adds a sour taste.
Products for the preparation of fried champignons with sour cream:
- sour cream — 40 g;
- sunflower oil — 130 g;
- parsley, dill — 15 g;
- ground black pepper — to taste;
- champignons — 700 g;
- onions — 2-3 pieces;
- salt — to taste.
Creation time: 25 minutes. Caloric content: 150 kilocalories per 100 g of the finished product.
Cooking fried mushrooms with sour cream and onions:
- It is necessary to sort out fresh mushrooms, throw away damaged and damaged;
- They are washed thoroughly and allowed to dry on the fabric;
- Mushrooms cut into pieces;
- Onions cleaned, washed and cut into circles;
- They heat the frying pan, pour sunflower oil into it, pour onions first, fry for a couple of minutes, then chopped mushrooms, salt, sprinkle with pepper;
- Roast mushrooms and onions for 22 minutes;
- When the mushrooms acquire appetizing crusts, you should pour out the sour cream and stew for another 9 minutes;
- The finished dish is removed from the heat, spread on a dish, sprinkled with greens and served on the table (suitable for both festive events, and for breakfast or dinner).
Ingredients for making mushrooms with chicken and onions:
- cream of normal fat — 300 ml;
- fresh garlic — 5 cloves;
- champignons — 300 g;
- chicken breast (without bones and peels) — 400 g;
- sunflower oil — 40 ml;
- soy sauce — 50 ml
- salt — to taste.
Cooking time: 20 minutes. Caloric content: 250 kilocalories per 100 g of the finished product.
The process of creating dishes from chicken breast, onions and mushrooms:
- The chicken is washed, dried, cut into small pieces;
- The meat is fried in boiling oil until it acquires a beautiful golden hue;
- Mushrooms are washed and cut into chunks;
- Garlic peeled, also washed, cut into thin plates;
- First, garlic is poured into the pan with mushrooms, let them roast, then they add the champignons themselves, intensify the fire and cook for 6 minutes, with constant stirring (add salt to the dish);
- When the frying process comes to an end, pour the sauce (soy) and cream;
- After the sauce has a thick consistency, the fire must be removed;
- The finished dish is served to the table along with cereals, rice, and vegetables.
Turkey drumstick in the oven is a dietary dish that should be in the arsenal of any hostess.
Meat Zrazy with an egg is incredibly tasty and spectacular — surprise your guests! The recipe is here.
Do you know how to cook pilaf of lamb? Our step-by-step recipe will definitely come in handy.
Carrots, fried in oil, are very beneficial to health, as it allows you to fully assimilate the vitamins contained in it, especially A, which is responsible for the vision and youth of the skin. Mushrooms, fried with carrots — quite healthy and very tasty dish that can be served with a variety of side dishes.
Ingredients for cooking mushrooms with carrots and onions:
- fresh mushrooms — 650 g;
- onion — 1.5 pieces;
- dill and parsley — 1 bunch;
- carrot — 200 g;
- sunflower oil — 140 ml;
- salt — to taste;
- pepper — 5 g
Cooking time: up to 25 minutes. Calorie: 120 kilocalories.
Method of cooking fried mushrooms with onions and carrots:
- Mushrooms are cleaned, washed and cut into small pieces;
- Onions are peeled, cut into rings;
- Carrots are also cleaned, washed, cut into thin circles;
- Carrot and onion are immersed in boiling oil, fried for about 7 minutes;
- Mushrooms are poured into the frying pan, everything is mixed, salted, peppered, fried;
- The finished dish is decorated with parsley and dill.
Mushrooms will be tasty and nutritious if they are cooked properly, keeping the necessary time and adding the most suitable ingredients. Experts give the following tips:
- Mushrooms must be washed and dried before use;
- To make the dish of onions and mushrooms successful, first fry the chopped onion, then add the mushrooms;
- Soy, creamy and sour cream sauce will help the dish to acquire a special savory taste;
- It is not recommended to fry mushrooms for too long, as they can also absorb a lot of fat;
- If the recipe provides for chicken, first it is the meat that is fried, then onions are added and then the mushrooms are added;
- It is possible to pour champignons into the pan with onions, which is fried in oil, only after it is softened. To increase the degree of frying it is recommended to add a small amount of flour.