We used to eat meat in batter or at least cheese, but not mushrooms, right? Some people even like tomatoes in dough, zucchini, etc. Then it’s time to try today’s new product. You should like it!
The easiest and fastest option that you can handle. It will be delicious, gentle and incredibly fragrant!
- Clean the main ingredients of the films, wash them with running water.
- Eggs break into a container.
- Then beat them together with milk and spices.
- Pour all the flour into the dish.
- Dip the champignons in the egg mixture, then roll in flour.
- After that, dip in the eggs, then in the crackers.
- Sieve the oil in a skillet and lower the caps.
- Fry them to a golden crust from all sides.
- Then put on dry cloths to remove excess oil.
Tip: you can use kefir instead of milk.
If you like more delicate tastes, then the next is clearly for you. There will be no milk, no eggs. So the appetizer will fit in the post.