Mushrooms are one of the indispensable products in cooking, especially in the slow cooker. Each species is distinguished by its unique smell and original taste.
Champignons are considered versatile mushrooms, because they are excellently combined with vegetables, chicken, fish and red meat. With their help in a slow cooker, you can create delicious casseroles, stews, soups, sauces, fried and baked dishes.
- Mushrooms eliminate the obvious pollution, cut off the darkened sections on the legs. Send them to a colander, wash them under running water. For a couple of minutes leave in order to excess liquid glass;
- Grind champignons arbitrarily, most importantly, not too thick;
- Flavor the bottom of the multi-cooker bowl with a small amount of vegetable fat and send the prepared mushrooms there;
- Set the mode «Baking» or «stewing». Time on the timer — 20-25 minutes. Leave the lid open so that the moisture released from the products evaporates;
- Stir the contents of the bowl several times during toasting;
- Bulbs rid of the husk, chop small pieces;
- When the specified time comes to an end, put the chopped onion to the semi-finished product, add some salt, add spices. 10 min. extinguishing under the closed lid will be sufficient;
- Next to the onion-mushroom mass send sour cream, knead thoroughly, continue cooking for another 7-9 minutes;
- If the gravy turns out to be too liquid, then in 3-4 minutes. until ready, it is worthwhile to stir in the flour dish.
Lavash pies — tasty and juicy with a variety of fillings, try to make this snack for every taste.
How to cook muffins in the microwave for five minutes, read our article.
Incredibly delicious pork schnitzel in a frying pan — try our recipe.
- 400-420 g of a mixture of vegetables «Mexican» (you can replace the same fresh);
- rice — 1 dimensional st .;
- water — 2 dimensional st .;
- mushrooms (champignons) — a pound;
- carrots and onions;
- some oil;
- seasonings, salt — to taste.
Takes about: 60-70 minutes
Caloric content: 104 kcal — 100 g.
- Peel the onions and carrots, rinse and finely chop;
- Pollution is removed from the mushrooms, quickly doused with water, dried. Grind in the form of plates, with a thickness of 1.5-2 mm;
- Install the program «Baking», the capacity of the multicooker we coat with oil, immerse in it chopped fresh vegetables, heat it for 13-16 minutes;
- Then we send there shredded champignons, mix them. Continue cooking another min. ten;
- In a deep bowl pour the rice, carefully repeatedly washed to the transparency of the water. Pour into the bowl of the multicooker to the vegetable-mushroom frying. Season, add some salt. Pour water and mix.
- We change the mode to “Pilaf”, set the time — 30-35 minutes. Close the lid.
- purified water (broth) — 1.2-1.5 l;
- 8-10 large champignons;
- medium potatoes — 2 pcs .;
- small onion and carrot;
- favorite greens;
- a handful of pasta «shells»;
- 7-9 ml of oil;
- table salt.
Takes about: 65-70 minutes
Calories: 45 kcal — 100 g.
Recipe for champignon soup in a slow cooker step by step:
- All vegetables are freed from the top layer, wash and finely chop;
- We remove the champignon hats from the skins, remove the feet from dirt, gently rinse and shred everything into thin slices;
- «Frying» — the necessary mode of multicooker. Wipe the cup inside with oil;
- We send there chopped onion and shredded mushrooms, we ferment 15 minutes;
- Then, chopped carrots and potatoes are dipped to the onion and mushroom roasting. Fill with water or broth;
- Now the desired program is “Soup”, and the time on the timer is about 40 minutes;
- Greens are washed, chopped and added to the soup for 5 minutes. before the signal, along with the «shells», also salt;
- Again, change the mode of multicooker. Choose «Heated», time — 10 minutes.
- 13-15 champignons with big hats;
- chicken fillet — 170-190 g;
- the bulb is average;
- Dutch or Russian cheese — 85 g;
- sour cream (mayonnaise can be taken) 15% — 25-30 g;
- vegetable oil, spices, salt;
- water — ¼ Art.
Takes about: 60-70 minutes
Caloric content: 97 kcal — 100 g.
Stages of chicken stuffing mushrooms in a multicooker:
- Chicken breast should be boiled beforehand, it will take 15-20 minutes. During cooking, you can not salt, in order to preserve all the juiciness;
- Husk off the bulbs remove, wash my vegetable and finely minced;
- We cook the boiled chicken into small fibers, it is convenient to do this with a fork;
- Mushrooms slightly washed. Carefully trim the legs of the caps, so as not to disturb the integrity of the latter;
- Mushroom legs chop into small cubes. Remove the elastic peel from the caps;
- Peeled champignon caps are moved to a table, chopping board or a flat dish. The main thing — holes up;
- Choose the command «Fry», the bottom of the bowl we coat with oil. We send there the crushed legs of mushrooms and an onion. Cook for about 15-18 minutes, stir occasionally;
- Add the disassembled chicken into the onion-mushroom mixture, add salt, pepper, and mix well. Leave to extinguish for 5-7 minutes;
- Meanwhile, the caps are coated inside with a thin layer of sour cream;
- Each mushroom «capacity» fill the resulting minced meat, make small slides;
- We wash the bowl from the previous cooking, re-add some oil to it and place the stuffed champignons there;
- With the lid closed in the «Multipovar» mode, bring the dish to readiness for 20-25 minutes;
- Hard cheese grind grated;
- After the end of time, add a little water to the bowl, and put grated cheese on each serving. With the same program we prepare another 10-15 minutes.