Most often, we eat zucchini caviar or regular fish, few have tried this snack of mushrooms. In fact, it is very tasty and rather unusual! If you have never eaten caviar from mushrooms, be sure to try it.
A simple and fairly quick version of a delicious snack! It has only five ingredients, and the result is an unforgettable result.
- Mushrooms clean, clean and put in a saucepan.
- Pour water and send to the stove, let it boil.
- Boil for one hour.
- Then drain it all into a colander.
- Clean and rinse the bulbs, cut the heads into quarters.
- Next, combine the onions and mushrooms and skip through the meat grinder. You can use a blender.
- Add spices, oil and combine.
This option will take a little longer, as you have to soak the mushrooms and then cook them. It is delicious, undoubtedly worth trying!
Going to cooking — 4 hours and 30 minutes.
In one serving — 156 calories.
- Dry mushrooms put in a bowl, pour them with water.
- Let it brew for four hours. This is necessary so that the mushrooms “open up” and give away their flavor.
- After that, drain the water, rinse them again.
- Put in a saucepan with water and send to the stove.
- Boil until cooked and then move as well a colander.
- Slightly cool the mushrooms, finely chop with a knife.
- Peel the onions and soften in a frying pan with butter.
- Add mushrooms, simmer together for fifteen minutes.
- Then add all the spices and grind the mass in a blender.
Tip: To make the caviar as homogeneous as possible, wipe it through a sieve.
If you want to extend the gastronomic delight, this recipe is for you! We cook caviar for the winter, which means that the taste can be preserved for a long time.
Going to cooking — 3 hours.
In one portion — 43 calories.
- Aspen mushrooms clean from leaves and twigs, cut into cubes.
- Put in a saucepan, add water and place on the stove.
- Boil and cook for a quarter of an hour.
- Then drain the water and skip the mushrooms through a meat grinder.
- Peel and finely chop the onion, grate the carrots.
- Heat the oil in a pan, put onions and carrots.
- Simmer them, stirring gently.
- Then add the mushrooms and cook for another ten minutes.
- Season to taste, add sheets of laurel.
- Simmer for about two hours under the lid, not forgetting to stir.
- At the end, pour in the vinegar and mix everything.
- Spread out on the banks, roll up and put in heat.
Tip: for flavor and bright color, you can add a little paprika to your roe.
Very tasty and special recipe! It is prepared from salted mushrooms with the addition of herbs and onions. This snack can be served even on a holiday.
Going to cooking — 20 minutes.
In one portion — 80 calories.
- Remove the husks from the onion and rinse it, cut it into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion and simmer until soft.
- Salt milk mushrooms are drained into a colander to get rid of brine.
- Combine them with onions and mince or chop with a blender.
- Add salt, mix.
- Rinse greens and finely chop.
- Stir in the mushrooms and spread on banks.
- Roll them up and store in the refrigerator.
Tip: you can use any mushrooms to taste.
In this recipe, the minimum number of ingredients, but the result is worth it! Especially if you like piquant. There is hot pepper in this snack, get ready!
Going to cooking — 1 hour.
In one portion — 58 calories.
- Clean the chanterelles, rinse if desired.
- Grind them and pour in a dry frying pan.
- Pour in the oil and mix the chanterelles with a spatula.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Rinse the pepper and crumble rings.
- Remove the seeds from the centers.
- Turn on the fire and simmer the mushrooms until the liquid evaporates.
- Then bring to rouge and add onions.
- Top with pepper.
- Cover and extinguish components until ready.
- Then chop all the blender and spread on banks.
Tip: To make the appetizer even more savory, add a little chili.
Take note of how to make healthy and tender caviar from carrots at home.
Recipes for the proper preparation of dried mushrooms — how to preserve the aroma and taste of the gifts of the forest.
Here you will learn all about cooking a rabbit in wine for a festive dinner.
The original version with the addition of roasted nuts, soy sauce and carrots. Only fifty minutes — and everything is ready. Call everyone to the table!
Going to cooking — 50 minutes.
In one portion — 85 calories.
- Clean and rinse oil, let drain.
- Put in a saucepan and send on the stove with water.
- Let them boil, then cook them until ready.
- Drain into a colander and let drain.
- Heat the oil in a pan, put the mushrooms.
- Fry them, stirring, until ruddy.
- Carrots during this time to clean and grate.
- Pour in butter and cook until soft.
- Transfer the contents to a bowl.
- In a frying pan, send onions and simmer it until soft.
- Combine with carrots and mushrooms, grind it all in a blender.
- Put in a saucepan and put on fire.
- Add garlic, passed through the press, there too — soy sauce.
- Fry the nuts in a frying pan, chop.
- Pour to the mushrooms and simmer all together for fifteen minutes.
- After that, cool the mass and can be served.
Tip: You can add a few pine nuts, they will give a special flavor.
As always, we have an option for lucky multicooker owners. She is always ready to help when it comes to food. And this time it is caviar from mushrooms.
Going to cooking — 1 hour and 20 minutes.
In one portion — 100 calories.
- Mushrooms clean and put in a saucepan, pour water.
- Put on the fire and bring to a boil.
- Cook for thirty minutes.
- Peel carrots, grate.
- Onions clean and wash, cut into cubes.
- Pour half the oil into the multicooker bowl, add carrots and onions.
- Stew thirty minutes.
- Mushrooms at this time to twist through a meat grinder.
- Carrots and onions, too, send to the meat grinder.
- Connect the roots with mushrooms.
- Put it all in a slow cooker, add oil residue, salt.
- Mix and cook for thirty minutes.
- After that, add vinegar, add garlic through a press.
- Still connect and decompose into banks.
Tip: You can add a little zucchini or zucchini.
Probably, it will seem strange to someone, but the next mushroom caviar will be from the legs again. This is the same as from the caps. No less tasty!
Going to cooking — 55 minutes.
In one portion — 101 calories.
- Rinse the legs, put in a saucepan with water.
- Send to the fire, boil and boil for twenty minutes.
- Then drain into a colander and let drain.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, put mushrooms.
- Peel and squeeze the garlic through a press to the mushrooms.
- Onions clean and rinse, finely chopped.
- Add it to the mushrooms and stew until onion is ready.
- Pour salt, sugar, tomato paste and mayonnaise.
- Stew covered for thirty minutes.
- Spread out on the banks and can be served.
Tip: To make the caviar more saturated, use homemade mayonnaise.
Another hearty option, similar to the one where there was mayonnaise. But here we have added rice, a large amount of spices and, again, mushrooms. It is delicious!
Going to cooking — 50 minutes.
In one portion — 92 calories.
- Go through the brown cap boletins, clean them and cut off the legs.
- Put in a saucepan with water and put on the stove.
- Bring to a boil and cook for twenty minutes.
- At the same time they must be salted.
- After that, drain into a colander, let drain and cool a little.
- Grind boletus and mince.
- Wash the rice, pour it into a container and put it on the stove.
- Let it boil, then cook for ten minutes.
- Peel the onions, rinse and finely chop.
- Peel carrots, wash and grate.
- Turmeric, salt, cardamom and laurel combine in a mortar.
- In a saucepan, pour a little oil and heat it.
- Add boletus mushrooms, add spices and fry everything, stirring occasionally.
- Then shift the mushrooms, and in spiced butter fry carrots with onions.
- Add brown cap boletus and rice.
- Cook together for fifteen minutes and then decompose into cans.
To make your caviar tasty, bright and even more original, add vegetables to it. Let it be zucchini, tomato slices, cauliflower, sweet peppers, zucchini or broccoli. Believe me, such ingredients will definitely make the dish original!
Try to cook caviar based on the «new» vegetable oil. Take what you have never tasted: sesame, flaxseed, hemp, mustard, corn, etc.
Mushroom caviar is something completely new. You have definitely not eaten this and will not regret it if you cook it right now. Enjoy your meal!