Many people ask: what is the difference between whole milk and baked milk, and how to cook it at home? This dish exists only in Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian cuisine. It can be cooked even at home.
This drink has a particularly delicate, light taste, which reminds many childhood, the time when the grandmother was cooking melted milk in the oven.
Many beneficial substances and vitamins that are contained in milk have a positive effect on the human body:
- Vitamin A + phosphorus develops the nervous system and increases the clarity of vision;
- Potassium and magnesium + vitamin B positively affect two systems of the body: nervous and cardiovascular;
- Vitamin D, in addition to calcium, helps to cure and prevent rickets in children;
- Vitamins E and C increase immunity. As well as maintain a good course of hormonal and sexual development.
In addition to the beneficial properties that affect the human body, baked milk has other advantages. One of them is the shelf life of such milk. It is stored at times longer than normal.
Shop product does not resemble that magical taste. In the preparation of the drink will help even the usual multicooker. And the taste will be “like a grandmother’s,” and it won’t take much time.
- We take cold milk, it is not necessary to boil beforehand. If you take homemade milk, the taste will be softer;
- Pour the milk into the bowl from the slow cooker;
- Determine the contour where the milk level ends;
- Take the butter and grease them with a bowl over the contour. This must be done so that the milk does not run away when boiling;
- Now you can safely close the slow cooker and set the mode of «Quenching» or «languishing». The mode depends on the model of your device;
- Approximately in 5-6 hours we check our drink. He has a ruddy “crust” on top, the liquid itself acquires a soft caramel color;
- The resulting drink needs to be poured into a glass jar or a thrush;
- Enjoying great taste.
Milk made according to this recipe will immerse you in the atmosphere of childhood. And you will never buy baked milk in the store again.
Cooking of baked milk in a multi-cooker-pressure cooker takes a small amount of time. All this is prepared in a couple of steps:
- Leave it to brew until complete cooling, without removing the cover.
This is how you can quickly and easily get a delicious, and most importantly, healthy drink. This method is best for those who love milk with foam.
Products you need:
- Milk, ideally homemade — two liters;
- Sugar — two tablespoons;
- Walnuts — 8 pieces.
- Peel the nuts. Grind with sugar in any way suitable for you: meat grinder, blender, coffee grinder;
- Pour the mixture into the multicooker bowl and add milk to it. To stir thoroughly;
- Milk put to simmer in the mode «languor»;
- Wait for cooking for 6 hours;
- At the expiration of time to get the product, cool;
- Remove the foam from the beverage and pour it into a storage container.
This drink will remind you of the very taste of milk that grandmother made. In addition, this drink contains two times more useful properties.
How to cook amazing baked milk with a sweet taste
Each multicooker needs its own recipe, because each model is different in its own way from the others. One of the most suitable for preparing the desired baked milk will be the multi-cooker Polaris.
How to cook baked milk in a Polaris multicooker:
- Do not be lazy to go to the market and buy fresh homemade milk;
- Pour the milk into the multicooker bowl;
- Insert a steam tray into the bowl of the multicooker, which prevents the formation of high froth in milk;
- Leave the milk for 6 hours in the «Quenching» mode;
- After 6 hours, turn off the slow cooker. Delicious baked milk is ready;
- Remove foam from the milk and film;
- Pour into thrush or jar where the drink will be stored.
Such milk will be fine in any form. It can be consumed both hot and cold.
Oddly enough, but the melted product can be cooked even in a regular thermos. This is one of the easiest ways.
- Boil milk;
- Heat the thermos using hot water;
- Pour boiled milk in a thermos;
- Tightly tighten the lid of the thermos;
- Leave to languish for 6-8 hours.
This method is good not only because of its efficiency, but also because it does not consume any electricity or gas. And it is not necessary to follow it, because the principle “the longer the product will languish, the better” operates here.
If the hostess does not have a multicooker — it does not matter. An oven can always help. It is no more difficult to heat milk with its help than in a slow cooker.
- Preheat oven to 100-110 degrees;
- Pour the milk through the vessels. It is advisable to use clay pots with lids;
- After 5-6 hours to get the milk;
- Remove the film and foam;
- You can enjoy a delicious, ruddy drink.
Care must be taken to ensure that the degree of the oven is not greatly increased. Otherwise, the result will be different.
Make cookies on kefir recipe for homemade pastries. The taste of this cookie goes well with spun milk.
Do you know from it that dry milk is made, what is its benefit and how to properly dilute the mixture for use. Read our article with recommendations.
Find out what you can make delicious and sweet desserts in haste, if guests suddenly descended.
If you want to cook tasty and healthy ryazhenka, then this recipe is for you.
In the role of the starter for Ryazhenka sour cream appears.
The ratio of milk and sour cream should be equal to 1: 5.
- Boil milk. We do it in a thick-walled pot, and always on a small fire;
- Stir thoroughly without interruption to avoid sticking of the milk;
- As soon as the milk has acquired a soft caramel color, turn off the fire;
- When the milk is about 40-45 degrees, add sour cream to it;
- Stir until smooth;
- Pour the mixture into the jars;
- Leave for 2-3 hours (to thicken the mass);
- To the result exceeded all expectations, you can wrap a container with ryazhenka warm things.
In order to get a tasty and proper ryazhenka (and not cottage cheese), we follow the mixture. The main thing is not to form a serum.
- The duration of cooking depends entirely on the fat content of milk. The greater the percentage of fat, the longer the cooking time;
- If you want to make a nutritious dairy product, then add cream to the baked milk. And tasty, and doubly useful.
Try, experiment and enjoy a delicious home-made dairy product!